Chimp & Frog in Zoo

EUrJokingMeRight

So know we finally know why frogs eyes bulge out of their heads!

che schifo

This thread is starting to suck.
It does leave a bad taste in the mouth. Which reminds me of a joke. After giving the chimp a blowjob, the frog had a pint of Harp. Well, it had to do something to get rid of the foul taste. So it gave the chimp another blowjob.

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Whilst humorous this is also quite serious

The chimp, a sentient being, is clearly violating the frog in a most dastardly way

1) Should the chimp be put in jail or at least kept away from frogs
2) Should kids be able to freely view this material ?

cYp

che schifo

And you always thought that stuff you find around the garden pond was frogs' eggs, right?
I live in the city so the only things I'm likely to see next to any body of water are rusty shopping trolleys, empty cans of dutch gold, used jubber rays, the occasional tramp and students knacker drinking. I haven't heard back yet about my application as a walking tour guide but fingers crossed!

Rural

Whilst humorous this is also quite serious

The chimp, a sentient being, is clearly violating the frog in a most dastardly way

1) Should the chimp be put in jail or at least kept away from frogs
2) Should kids be able to freely view this material ?

cYp
Send the chimp a memo and get him to sign and date it, to verify that he has read and understood the contents of the memo.

I have reached a new "low" in my life by replying to this thread - Santy, bring me a life this Christmas!

che schifo

Vaguely related to the thread. Definitely not safe for work.

[video=youtube;OIcrCZQkSlg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIcrCZQkSlg[/video]

GDPR

Oh God, are we still fussing about mixed marriages?

I thought that was all in the past ...

The OD

Oh God, are we still fussing about mixed marriages?

I thought that was all in the past ...
There is the fundamental issue of consent. As we have no documented evidence of any frog, anywhere, every giving consent to a chimpanzee in relation to sexual acts, we must take this extremely seriously.

Also, I'd be concerned that there was some sort of transaction prior to the act, in line with the recent legislation, there may be a case for the chimp to answer in regards the purchasing of sexual services.

In general, chimps are evil little bollixes, I've yet to watch the documentary released recently about marauding apes taking over the planet, but I intend to to inform myself in relation to this issue. Forewarned is forearmed unless of course you are either a chimp or have a similar level of dexterity in your toes meaning you are more less 'four armed' already.

:|

GDPR

There is the fundamental issue of consent. As we have no documented evidence of any frog, anywhere, every giving consent to a chimpanzee in relation to sexual acts, we must take this extremely seriously.

Also, I'd be concerned that there was some sort of transaction prior to the act, in line with the recent legislation, there may be a case for the chimp to answer in regards the purchasing of sexual services.

In general, chimps are evil little bollixes, I've yet to watch the documentary released recently about marauding apes taking over the planet, but I intend to to inform myself in relation to this issue. Forewarned is forearmed unless of course you are either a chimp or have a similar level of dexterity in your toes meaning you are more less 'four armed' already.

:|
Let's just merge it with CYps grooming thread.

Obviously if the legislation isn't passed, chimps are going to carry on grooming frogs, probably in internet chat-rooms just like these, and before you know it there'll be an outbreak of hybrid sex pets in every Hight St in Ireland.

Down with this class of thing.

The OD

Let's just merge it with CYps grooming thread.

Obviously if the legislation isn't passed, chimps are going to carry on grooming frogs, probably in internet chat-rooms just like these, and before you know it there'll be an outbreak of hybrid sex pets in every Hight St in Ireland.

Down with this class of thing.
Curious....so what you are suggesting is that this particular chimp is 'grooming' the frog in a very specific way (he's grooming the frogs gums).

I'd be in favour of emergency legislation on this issue. Preferably legislation that involves reduced alcohol prices.

GDPR

Curious....so what you are suggesting is that this particular chimp is 'grooming' the frog in a very specific way (he's grooming the frogs gums).

I'd be in favour of emergency legislation on this issue. Preferably legislation that involves reduced alcohol prices.
Look, NI is the only part of Ireland which doesn't have a negative birth rate.

If this is introduced in the North, and don't you know it will be in the interests of cross-border harmonsation, our population will be in free-fall.

The only balance would be reduced-alcohol prices. That should compensate.

che schifo

It did look a little like he was trying to put lipstick on the frog.

The OD

Look, NI is the only part of Ireland which doesn't have a negative birth rate.

If this is introduced in the North, and don't you know it will be in the interests of cross-border harmonsation, our population will be in free-fall.

The only balance would be reduced-alcohol prices. That should compensate.
Whilst I'm not 100% sure of your point, it's very eloquence leads me to wholeheartedly agree with you.

That and the point about reduced drink prices.

Obviously.

The OD

GDPR

Whilst I'm not 100% sure of your point, it's very eloquence leads me to wholeheartedly agree with you.

That and the point about reduced drink prices.

Obviously.
It is a well-known fact that NI's relatively high birth rate is solely due to keeping alcohol prices well below the equivalent in the Sout or the rest of the UK.

Only if they are utterly and totally sloshed will Northern Irish men and women consort with each other.

That, and the feminine fashion for sheep-skin coats and PVC boots which have an atavistic appeal for the men of both communities.

The OD

It is a well-known fact that NI's relatively high birth rate is solely due to keeping alcohol prices well below the equivalent in the Sout or the rest of the UK.

Only if they are utterly and totally sloshed will Northern Irish men and women consort with each other.

That, and the feminine fashion for sheep-skin coats and PVC boots which have an atavistic appeal for the men of both communities.
Well that's pretty much what I was thinking of course....cough, ahem....yes indeed.

I for one find as I increase in age that sexual performance seems to decline in direct proportion to alcohol consumed. :(

GDPR

Well that's pretty much what I was thinking of course....cough, ahem....yes indeed.

I for one find as I increase in age that sexual performance seems to decline in direct proportion to alcohol consumed. :(
Lechery, sir, it provokes, and unprovokes; it provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance; therefore, much drink may be said to be an equivocator with lechery: it makes him, and it mars him; it sets him on, and it takes him off; it persuades him, and disheartens him; makes him stand to, and not stand to; in conclusion, equivocates him in a sleep, and, giving him the lie, leaves him.

But they breed em tougher than that in the North ...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom