• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Chinese Asylum Seeker arrested for Kilkenny postal m.urder

kerrynorth

According to some of the tabloids this morning it is a Chinese man that the Gardai have in custody for the m.urder of the 32 year old Kilkenny postmaster Alan Cunniffe.

It does beg the question how did a Chinese guy get a hold of a handgun. I mean it hardly came from the IRA!

kerrynorth

padraig said:
What does the nationality of the person arrested matter.?
Matters a lot IMO. As I said how did a Chinese guy come to be in possession of a handgun, odds are it was imported by one of his own! Plus I do think it is very relevant to point out non-nationals that are involved in serious crime in particular gun crime.

Wolverine

As I said how did a Chinese guy come to be in possession of a handgun, odds are it was imported by one of his own!
Maybe he bought it from Martin Ferris!

padraig

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
kerrynorth said:
padraig said:
Matters a lot IMO. As I said how did a Chinese guy come to be in possession of a handgun, odds are it was imported by one of his own! Plus I do think it is very relevant to point out non-nationals that are involved in serious crime in particular gun crime.
So you would agree with the highlighting of the fact that someone is Irish if they were arrested anywhere outside of Ireland for a suspected crime. Also how do you know this person was not born in Ireland and is not an Irish citizen.

kerrynorth

padraig said:
Also how do you know this person was not born in Ireland and is not an Irish citizen.
If this were the case then they wouldn't/shouldn't have referred to him as Chinese. It is much more probable that he is one of those who came in with theses bogus English language school visas. I am sure we will know much more by the time of the Sunday papers.

kerrynorth

Wolverine said:
As I said how did a Chinese guy come to be in possession of a handgun, odds are it was imported by one of his own!
Maybe he bought it from Martin Ferris!
I doubt it. Martin had his closing down sale some time ago.

EVERYTHING MUST GO! And it did, or so we are led to believe? :eek:

padraig

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
kerrynorth said:
padraig said:
Also how do you know this person was not born in Ireland and is not an Irish citizen.
If this were the case then they wouldn't/shouldn't have referred to him as Chinese. It is much more probable that he is one of those who came in with theses bogus English language school visas. I am sure we will know much more by the time of the Sunday papers.
I see you ignored the first part of my reply.

Wolverine

If it is proved that Martin Ferris sold him the gun (and no doubt the Sunday Indo will have an exclusive showing just that by tomorrow) then perhaps we should institute some kind of border controls on Kerry North.

After all we can't have these types of Nerrymen/Korthers coming into our country.

And some of them can't even speak proper English!

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
Re: Chinese man arrested for Kilkenny postal m.urder

kerrynorth said:
According to some of the tabloids this morning it is a Chinese man that the Gardai have in custody for the m.urder of the 32 year old Kilkenny postmaster Alan Cunniffe.

It does beg the question how did a Chinese guy get a hold of a handgun. I mean it hardly came from the IRA!
What a stupid comment about the gun.

Why not go "Sunday Independent" on it altogether. Heres an angle for you.

The man was Chinese (allegedly)

The Chinese have a crime gang called the Triads

The letters "IRA" are in the words "tRIAd"

There is therefore an inextricable link between the Triads and the IRA.

Ipso facto, the person connected to the shooting was carrying out a robbery on behalf of the Chinese Triads, for the IRA.

Case closed.

Oh, and while you're at it, you can say that you got this information from me "a senior Sinn Fein source".

Jesus KerryNorth, sometimes you write readable stuff, but more often than not, you allow yourself to slide into unmitigated dimwittery.

Have you no cop on ?

angelcountry

kerrynorth said:

I find it hard to believed that we IRISH opened our heart to these
Immigrant to come here so they can make something of their live's
And they have chosen to carry out all these atrocity.

However,a chinese man robbing a post office 'shite' i mean is unheard
Of to be honest.But i believed they're honest and hard working people
And they come here with their extended family and why
ARE YOU SURE IT'S NOT ANOTHER NATIONALITY WEARING A CHINESE
COSTUME :p

IT WILL SOON DIE DOWN ANYWAYS.''DYING WASP'' :lol:

FakeViking

Wolverine said:
If it is proved that Martin Ferris sold him the gun (and no doubt the Sunday Indo will have an exclusive showing just that by tomorrow) then perhaps we should institute some kind of border controls on Kerry North.

After all we can't have these types of Nerrymen/Korthers coming into our country.

And some of them can't even speak proper English!
I have Kerry connections, none of them ever learned proper Inglish, it never did them any harm! :)

popper

padraig said:
kerrynorth said:
padraig said:
So you would agree with the highlighting of the fact that someone is Irish if they were arrested anywhere outside of Ireland for a suspected crime. Also how do you know this person was not born in Ireland and is not an Irish citizen.

He is an asylum seeker apparently (according to McDowell on Rodney Rice).

kerrynorth

rockofcashel said:
kerrynorth said:

What a stupid comment about the gun.

Why not go "Sunday Independent" on it altogether. Heres an angle for you.

The man was Chinese (allegedly)

The Chinese have a crime gang called the Triads

The letters "IRA" are in the words "tRIAd"

There is therefore an inextricable link between the Triads and the IRA.

Ipso facto, the person connected to the was carrying out a robbery on behalf of the Chinese Triads, for the IRA.

Case closed.

Oh, and while you're at it, you can say that you got this information from me "a senior Sinn Fein source".

Jesus KerryNorth, sometimes you write readable stuff, but more often than not, you allow yourself to slide into unmitigated dimwittery.

Have you no cop on ?
Come on RoC, in fairness you are the one writing the drivel here! Trying to make out that I was in some way implying a triad/IRA link. The IRA quote was to highlight quite where a Chinese guy got the handgun, obviously not from one of the usual suspects which would be the IRA.

kerrynorth

padraig said:
kerrynorth said:
padraig said:
I see you ignored the first part of my reply.
On the first point I have no problem whatsoever if an Irish national committed serious crimes abroad that this should be highlighted. For example the Dublin taxi driver in Thailand. I think we have every right to know what some of our citizens get up to abroad. Even in the UK at present Irish national are being served with exclusion orders on their release from prison!

kerrynorth

kerrynorth said:
padraig said:
Well, well Padraig. According to Mc Dowell on Rodney Rice he was a Chinese Asylum Seeker. Blows your Irish Citizen theory out of the water. I was somewhat closer to the mark I think!

kerrynorth

FakeViking said:
. . . According to Mc Dowell . . .
That makes it fact, does it? Or will we have to wait for Sam Smyth tomorrow for proof?
Well he does happen to be the Minister of Justice and I am sure he is getting his information directly from the Garda Commissioner!