Chinese broadcaster banned from showing Eurovision over censorship of Irish gays

GDPR

Truly hysterical seeing posters agreeing that Chinese sensibilities should be respected.

Its the govt - who knows what the Chinese think? F*uck all, I imagine, given what goes on in China.

D

Deleted member 34656

Truly hysterical seeing posters agreeing that Chinese sensibilities should be respected.

Its the govt - who knows what the Chinese think? F*uck all, I imagine, given what goes on in China.
Presumedly they promote the missionary position.

As such, they could save a fortune on abortion if the majority of the population (men) went gay.

Their women are unbelievably talented at ping pong so would be welcome virtually anywhere.

Basically Ireland can solve all of China’s problems in 5 mins tomorrow night.

And, even better, we are too thick to charge for our services.

effer

Bit like Ireland so. This might be a burning easy issue for them because they can't be arsed about real issues that concerns large numbers of people.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
ah by the sandals of mr st christ it is like being aborted at 12 weeks. A song on your lips and nothing to say.

Unless you are a Downs Syndrome Babbeh. Which is more a case of Martha Reeves and the Vandellas and 'Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide'.

Where were we again?

_FARAH_

Gay perverts should stay away from kids.

Analyzer

Gay perverts should stay away from kids.
Are you implying that the cult founder who married a six year old was gay ?

He hated women. That much is certain. And he hated their ambition, their desire, their hope. His response was to repress them, and turn them into sexual objects.

If you are implying that, then I think what you are implying is not proven.

It remains to be seen if veneer liberals will tackle that, or accept it as a cultural norm. Normally, veneer liberals accept all sorts of crazy behaviour, if it can go in the "cultural practice" category...

Elvis jaffacake

This is fun, lot's of people on here who'd have the term "classical liberal" in their twitter bios, having to choose between a repressive government and the gheys....and instantly siding with the guys with the re-education camps and the enforced abortion rules...

_FARAH_

Are you implying that the cult founder who married a six year old was gay ?

He hated women. That much is certain. And he hated their ambition, their desire, their hope. His response was to repress them, and turn them into sexual objects.

If you are implying that, then I think what you are implying is not proven.

It remains to be seen if veneer liberals will tackle that, or accept it as a cultural norm. Normally, veneer liberals accept all sorts of crazy behaviour, if it can go in the "cultural practice" category...
I see a barking monkey for the first time in my life :rolleyes:

NativeWildCat

The far left with a long history of severe homophobia.

parentheses

Those awful Chinese are so homophobic.

It must be because of Christian fundamentalism. Oh wait!

The Field Marshal

Well done China.
Indeed protecting people from the rot portrayed on the Eurovision slop show is the way to go.

Dame_Enda

Those awful Chinese are so homophobic.

It must be because of Christian fundamentalism. Oh wait!
Communist homophobia historically also came from viewing homosexuality as part of the so-called "decadent aristocracy".

_FARAH_

A Chinese proverb says "China number one, China number one, China number one, China number one."

Ireniall

Those weird dungarees deserved to be cesnored
I'm all for leaving the gays alone but we're not a wet week having legalised SSM and with an embarrassing record of having banned nearly everything that could be banned at the behest of the church, only recently enough allowed basics like divorce and condoms and going through contortions over abortion but now we're showing off how liberal we are to the whole of Europe. Have these people any cop on. They might as well have put up a sign-'oh look -we're not a bunch of rednecks any more'. Could they not just have done their job and sing the f**king song and allow someone else to do the thinking.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies