Christchurch NZ Massacre

cunnyfunt

Breaking story........of a lone gunman entering a mosque and opening fire.

Black Swan

Another right-wing, incel scumbag reaching breaking point?

cunnyfunt

Just read an article which claimed a gunman livestreamed the attack on FB

At least 6 reported dead so far

Last edited:

kerdasi amaq

Just read an article which claimed a gunman livestreamed the attack on FB
Yes, he did.

The casualty reports are optimistically low.

30-40 dead at least.

cunnyfunt

Christchurch mosque shootings: Police respond to New Zealand ...
https://www.news.com.au/...shooting.../news.../db75a7aa031b8db068ca7c7e44c4728e

20 mins ago - Police are responding to at least two critical incidents in Christchurch, New Zealandafter gunmen opened fire inside two busy mosques.

22 mins ago - Police in the New Zealand city of Christchurch are responding to an active shootersituation at two mosques and potentially a third location.

31 mins ago - A witness says many people have been killed in a mass shooting at a mosque in the New Zealand city of Christchurch.

There seems to be a few different attacks.

Is it the same shooter though? Hopefully he/they will be neutralised quickly. R.I.P to the victims.

cunnyfunt

Yea, from what I can gather it seems to be just one. I think the gist of the story is that he went from one to the other and I've read a report of a car bomb, so it looks like he wanted to go out with a bang, but I think he's gone on the missing list..

Oddly, I've just read in wiki that NZ is one of the most secular countries in the world, and the number of Muslims appears to be fractional, so it's probably the last place something like this would have been expected.

One in custody now apparently

kerdasi amaq

He had five or six guns.

StirCharles

Is it the same shooter though? Hopefully he/they will be neutralised quickly. R.I.P to the victims.
Why would you you say such a ridiculous thing, the man must be tried, and asked his motives for killing these people.

kerdasi amaq

He went into the mosque twice. First, he opened up with shotgun, which he dumped at the entrance, and switched to a rifle and shot up the place. Then he went back to his car, ditched his rifle got another one, went back into the mosque and shot up his victims a second time. Went to his car and drove off. Not the full story.

Last edited:

kerdasi amaq

He had a lot things written on his guns.

michael-mcivor

Saying he was an Australian who had a manifesto written and is in custody- another white Right-wing Terrorist who has written himself intio the New Zealand history books- hope they throw the book at the anti- Muslim people git-

GabhaDubh

The Bangladesh cricket team were approaching the Mosque in the team bus for prayers, when they heard gunfire. Attendance is normally 60, if the team arrived earlier fatalities could have been higher.

kerdasi amaq

This looks like a lone wolf attack. The guy drove off and was obviously capable of shooting up a second mosque.

kerdasi amaq

It looks like this was written on his gun, "This is for Ebba Akerlund". Who dat say Irish libtards?