Christchurch NZ Massacre

petaljam

Ask Emily, she has a problem with Milo and said he treats his husband like a slave.

I believe Milo loves his husband and happy days
I'm going to assume that you have difficulty understanding what you read rather than that you are deliberately misrepresenting what the poster said.

Politics matters

I was mainly referring to your sympathy for the perpetrator and how the victims made him shoot them.

But as I say, on the plus side you now have another martyr to join poor old Brevik who had his life ruined by all those lefty children, or Thomas Mair who had his life ruined by libloon Jo Cox...

Anyone else beginning to see a pattern here?
Yes apologies I forgot about Miss Cox, the goon that killed had the same reasons as Brevik.

I never sympathised with any of those men.

Beachcomber

Tarrant is an admirer of Sir Oswald Mosley.

Was there a political figure or party in history you most associate yourself with? Sir Oswald Mosley is the person from history closest to my own beliefs.

So Tarrant is a fascist.

There are a lot of them around, just as there were many of them even after WW2. Mosley never abandoned his fascist views, even in post-war Britain.

HenryHorace

The combination of online radicalism and video-game desensitisation is toxic.

Creepy tech companies need to be held to account because they are fücking with peoples heads.
Aided and abated by FFG giving them massive tax break incentives.

Beachcomber

All hate speech is repulsive, and should be stamped out.

AS is said of Trump, you and he might claim he is not a racist or hate-speaker, but the racists and hate speakers count him as one of them.

And Carlson recently vented a diatribe about immigrants and the "smell in the country".

There is a move by advertisers to stop supporting his White Power Hour, and the sooner the better.

Exactly.

Trump never addresses this though.

He simply posts generic sympathetic tweets when there is some atrocity, and the white supremacists then pick apart his words in order to come up with a message that Trump is actually on their side.

Beachcomber

I didn't put it very well but that is what I was trying to point out, all kinds of people are being blamed here, Trump (obviously) Tucker Carlson (for some racist comment 10 years ago) and PewDiePie ffs.
Once a racist, always a racist.

Or are you saying that Carlson had a "racist period" during his life?

Beachcomber

I wonder if there will be such worldwide outrage if some Islamist terrorist engages in a "revenge" attack on a Christian or Jewish place of worship?

Or will the usual suspects be full of excuses such as "well what do you expect, since 49 Muslims were murdered"?

Jack Walsh

Exactly.

Trump never addresses this though.

He simply posts generic sympathetic tweets when there is some atrocity, and the white supremacists then pick apart his words in order to come up with a message that Trump is actually on their side.

Trump's first post on the unfolding atrocity was to post a Breitbart video reporting it, with no comment.
message,
"I will have to condemn this act later today but look what source I am using to flag it"
A "news" channel that is greatly favoured by racists and far right.

Look at this site, look at Pish
Go back to 2015. Only a fraction of the far right and racist contributors that now exist
Trump lit the fuse to embolden these wretches and is still doing it.

Jack Walsh

Do you think people on here are genuinely happy that fifty plus people are dead and just as many if not more are injured and mentally damage for life because some loser decides to make a political or religious statement ?

This POS will never see the outside world again and my preference would be to hang him and the same with all the animals who kill in the name of a political or religious view.

I'd personally never watch any of that sort of evil be it Isis or a white supremacist nut job committing such a crime and I certainly wouldn't use the excuse that it is to gauge the levels of barbaric behaviour.

Yes I've no problem in admitting that people like you consider some of my views racist but if i worried about what snowflakes thought of me I would get nothing done. My views on Africans, Travellers, Religious cults and lazy people of any colour or creed are views which come from nearly fifty years of life in this planet and my interactions with others.
YES

Black Swan

I wonder if there will be such worldwide outrage if some Islamist terrorist engages in a "revenge" attack on a Christian or Jewish place of worship?

Or will the usual suspects be full of excuses such as "well what do you expect, since 49 Muslims were murdered"?
WTF are you raving about?

This thread is about a right-wing nutjob who murdered at least 49 men, women and children in cold blood.

Start your own thread if you want to talk about something entirely unrelated, instead of spamming this one with your hysterics.

Herr Rommel

The short answer on your part says it all.

You must be disgusted that your sick fantasy that people on here would be happy about all that death has been proven spectacularly wrong.

But again you are wrong most of the time you post up a reply thinking you know another person mind.

Herr Rommel

Trump's first post on the unfolding atrocity was to post a Breitbart video reporting it, with no comment.
message,
"I will have to condemn this act later today but look what source I am using to flag it"
A "news" channel that is greatly favoured by racists and far right.

Look at this site, look at Pish
Go back to 2015. Only a fraction of the far right and racist contributors that now exist
Trump lit the fuse to embolden these wretches and is still doing it.
Is everything and everyone with a different opinion to you a racist and far right person ?

I'm genuinely curious.

roc_

I see Hussein Halawa from the Clonskeagh Mosque is calling for the criminalisation of "Islamophobia".

Just to say I would not be against it as long as a very careful distinguishing between Islam as an ideology and Muslims as people is made. Ideologies must be criticised. But Muslims are undoubtedly in the crosshairs of too many.

Of course there are millions of Muslims particularly Muslim women who face discrimination, violence and terror at the hands of Islamic ideology.

I also know too well that the likes of Halawa are looking to completely shut down some of their totalitarian cultural and religious ideas from being exposed to any kind of critical light.

We should call his bluff. There would be no harm in having a strong, formal framework to protect ordinary Muslims while yet allowing the open criticism needed for reform.

hiding behind a poster

Check international law and I'd expect you'd find that the Free State is really owned by the Crown Corporation.
Check international law yourself, and you'll find that the Free State ceased to exist in 1937.

Volatire

I see Hussein Halawa from the Clonskeagh Mosque is calling for the criminalisation of "Islamophobia".

Just to say I would not be against it as long as a very careful distinguishing between Islam as an ideology and Muslims as people is made. Ideologies must be criticised. But Muslims are undoubtedly in the crosshairs of too many.

Of course there are millions of Muslims particularly Muslim women who face discrimination, violence and terror at the hands of Islamic ideology.

I also know too well that the likes of Halawa are looking to completely shut down some of their totalitarian cultural and religious ideas from being exposed to any kind of critical light.

We should call his bluff. There would be no harm in having a strong, formal framework to protect ordinary Muslims while yet allowing the open criticism needed for reform.
You cannot be European and not a teeny bit Islamophobic. Islam has been attempting to invade Europe since 650.

As for me, I am an overt, unrepentant Islamophobe. That does not stop me treating Muslims with great respect. Individuals cannot be blamed for the excesses of the sick cult into which they are born.

Wagmore

As I said it’s a sick mind who willingly watches this stuff.
Agreed--same as beheadings-won't watch them--these scumbags want them watched. That's reason alone not to watch them. Biggest reason though is the dead and dying deserve their dignity. Only a ghoul would justify watching