Christchurch NZ Massacre

kerdasi amaq

Check international law yourself, and you'll find that the Free State ceased to exist in 1937.
Makes no difference; the successor regime is no more legitimate than its predecessor.

redneck

You cannot be European and not a teeny bit Islamophobic. Islam has been attempting to invade Europe since 650.

As for me, I am an overt, unrepentant Islamophobe. That does not stop me treating Muslims with great respect. Individuals cannot be blamed for the excesses of the sick cult into which they are born.
Islam is an off shoot of Judaism. As is Christianity.

belcoo666

You cannot be European and not a teeny bit Islamophobic. Islam has been attempting to invade Europe since 650.

As for me, I am an overt, unrepentant Islamophobe. That does not stop me treating Muslims with great respect. Individuals cannot be blamed for the excesses of the sick cult into which they are born.
Nobody really cares what you are , its pretty irrelevant

cunnyfunt

I see Stringjock (the excuse some call a moderater) has decided to zoo the biggest story of the day.....based entirely on his/my political beliefs...(although he'll deny it)

Discrimination....or carte blanche?

He should apply for a job at twit r.

rainmaker

Administrator
I see Stringjock (the excuse some call a moderater) has decided to zoo the biggest story of the day.....based entirely on his/my political beliefs...(although he'll deny it)

Discrimination....or carte blanche?

He should apply for a job at twit r.
You have been informed it is a poor quality OP and that if you smarten it up a little with a credible link and a couple of discussion points it will be reinstated - or you can languish here and play the victim.

Black Swan

If this thread has shown us anything, it's that the default response of P.ie's basement dwelling right-wing troll contingent, when confronted with (and in the defence of) acts of right-wing shitbaggery perpetrated by their (self-proclaimed) fellow travellers; has been whataboutisms regarding Islam and 'the Left'.

F*cking pathetic.

flavirostris

Media after Nice, Manchester, Paris, Brussels, London - 'Nothing to see here, move on'.

Media after Christchurch - 'We need to shut down Facebook, Google, Youtube, Twitter now'

Black Swan

Media after Nice, Manchester, Paris, Brussels, London - 'Nothing to see here, move on'.

Media after Christchurch - 'We need to shut down Facebook, Google, Youtube, Twitter now'
What a load of rubbish. Piss off back to 8chan you clown.

Politics matters

I see Hussein Halawa from the Clonskeagh Mosque is calling for the criminalisation of "Islamophobia".

Just to say I would not be against it as long as a very careful distinguishing between Islam as an ideology and Muslims as people is made. Ideologies must be criticised. But Muslims are undoubtedly in the crosshairs of too many.

Of course there are millions of Muslims particularly Muslim women who face discrimination, violence and terror at the hands of Islamic ideology.

I also know too well that the likes of Halawa are looking to completely shut down some of their totalitarian cultural and religious ideas from being exposed to any kind of critical light.

We should call his bluff. There would be no harm in having a strong, formal framework to protect ordinary Muslims while yet allowing the open criticism needed for reform.
That bigot can't even speak English.

Did he ever condemn the dozens of attacks carried by his fellow Muslims upon the European/Western people?

owedtojoy

Charleston, Pittsburg, Finnsbury Park .... two months ago one of Trump's Coast Guard was caught planning a massacre of politicians and blacks.

Neo-Nazi coast guard officer accused of domestic terror plot denied bail

Yeah, fight for the right to hate-speak.

Masses dead, and already the hard-right are thinking of proselytizing for the next massacre.

owedtojoy

That bigot can't even speak English.

Did he ever condemn the dozens of attacks carried by his fellow Muslims upon the European/Western people?
Wise up .... more Muslims have been killed by Muslims than by anyone in the last 50 years.

It is not a "war" of Muslims versus Europeans, except in the feverish brains of nutjobs like the one who did this.

flavirostris

Charleston, Pittsburg, Finnsbury Park .... two months ago one of Trump's Coast Guard was caught planning a massacre of politicians and blacks.

Neo-Nazi coast guard officer accused of domestic terror plot denied bail

Yeah, fight for the right to hate-speak.

Masses dead, and already the hard-right are thinking of proselytizing for the next massacre.

You people would be dangerous if you weren't so stupid.

Not ok to tar all muslims, but fine to smear everyone on the right apparently..

Black Swan

I can't remember the last time (outside of the internet) that I encountered a person who claimed to be 'on the right'.

Beachcomber

I think it's fine to smear all white supremacists though. Nobody is smearing everyone on the right.

Just as nobody should smear all Muslims. It's fine to smear Islamist terrorists though.