Christchurch NZ Massacre

_FARAH_

The Terrorist is not mentally ill...after watching his sick video of his massacre/executions of innocent men,women and children,the man clearly is focused,calm,determined and alert.
Yes this CHRISTIAN TERRORIST calmly shoot people, adding some more bullets and keep shooting people lying on the ground and adding some more bullets looking around by walking calmly. CHRISTIAN TERRORIST.

Clanrickard

This puts Tucker Carlson's description of Iraqis as "primitive monkeys" into some perspective.

Hate speech has many pulpits, including the White House.
Yes because what Tucker Carlson said 13 years ago caused the attack. Righto.

Clanrickard

The Terrorist is not mentally ill...after watching his sick video of his massacre/executions of innocent men,women and children,the man clearly is focused,calm,determined and alert.
Mental illness usually applies to lone wolf attacks. where there is a co-ordinated attack as this seems to be or the Bataclan in Paris, mental illness is not a reason. It is a co-ordianted terrorists attack .

petaljam

Calm down people. You're getting wound up over nothing because it was a false flag operation to persecute alt-reichers. Gemma and her ilk are the REAL victims here.

If you support her and her racist views, you're filth.
Is this a real account or more fake/parody stuff? (I don't really have time to search it out just now)

I actually came on to comment on the irony of the shooter's "manifesto" which is all about how an "ethnocentric European future is to be achieved" - this from a white Australian attacking what I assume are mostly central or south Asians, in New Zealand. Seriously?

Jeez. No wonder it's so hard to tell what's genuine and what's a parody!

TruthInTheNews

The killer played "Serbia Strong (Remove Kebab)" and "British Grenadiers fife and drum in the car on the way to the Mosque".

British Grenadiers fife and drum:
Serbia Strong (Remove Kebab:

_FARAH_

This guy does not seem like an ordinary person considering how professionally he shots people, he probably has ties with military services and ofcourse with intelligence services as any other criminals that were partipicated terror attacks in different countries in the past. This is their common background.

Clanrickard

Is this a real account or more fake/parody stuff? (I don't really have time to search it out just now)

I actually came on to comment on the irony of the shooter's "manifesto" which is all about how an "ethnocentric European future is to be achieved" - this from a white Australian attacking what I assume are mostly central or south Asians, in New Zealand!

Jeez. No wonder it's so hard to tell what's genuine and what's a parody!
It seems to be the real thing. If so that should be the end of O Doherty.

Clanrickard

Itsalaugh

This puts Tucker Carlson's description of Iraqis as "primitive monkeys" into some perspective.

Hate speech has many pulpits, including the White House.
Should I wonder how Bill'sSoS Madeleine Albright viewed Iraqi considering she championed sanctions on medical supplies which brought 100s thousands of preventable deaths.
You are really part of the problem scared to engage in any denouncement of Apartheid behaviour in Isreal and if your political franchise has the reins in Washington heralding US imperialism as a force of good in the globe.

owedtojoy

Yes because what Tucker Carlson said 13 years ago caused the attack. Righto.
People just refuse to see.

Carlson's remarks are examples of what is now common currency on the internet.

How do you think these shooters were radicalised? By osmosis? Transcendental meditation?

The likes of Carlson clear a space for worse hate-speakers, and there are enough nutjobs like Breivik ready to act. Carlson runs a weekly White Power Hour on Fox News.

An attack like this was foiled in the US last year, and the synagogue attack in Pittsburg is a manifestation of the same phenomenon.

owedtojoy

Kansas town reels months after foiled mosque bombing: 'I'm still scared'

An attack foiled in the US last year.

In October last year, federal prosecutors announced that three men affiliated with a loose national anti-government militia movement had been charged with plotting to blow up the small mosque frequented by Garden City’s 500-strong Somali population.
These groups are being radicalised by online hate sites, and hate speech that gets into the media.

Right-wing radicalisation has gone international.

owedtojoy

For those who have not seen any of the online manifesto of the shooter(s), this is all I have seen:

nz-trump-1024x679.png

rainmaker

Administrator
Right-wing radicalisation has gone international.
Indeed, I read recently that only 36% of Tommy Robinsons Facebook followers were actually from the UK. He had a high amount in the U.S. and Canada, and the rest were from Australia and eastern Europe.

cozzy121

Im sure they have enough pedo sympathisers and alt right thugs.
Like this scum..

'While Muslims may have been the victims today, usually they are the perpetrators' - Senator criticised for Christchurch shootings statement - Independent.ie

.. Senator Anning went on to say that while Muslims may have been victims of attacks, he claimed they were also perpetrators. and blamed deaths on “the entire religion of Islam”.
"Let us be clear, while Muslims may have been the victims today, usually they are the perpetrators. World-wide, Muslims are killing people in the name of the faith on an industrial scale."

Herr Rommel

Anyone who could watch that is mentally unwell

Emily Davison

Okay I accept the suggestion. Its "Muslims" turn to shot. Dont cry when you get shot :LOL:
You are a despicable poster. Scum is the correct term for you I believe.

You just love this you sick person.