Christchurch NZ mosque attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golah veNekhar

His manifesto was on scribd but now it has been taken down. If anyone comes across it online please link to it.

owedtojoy

Unfortunately when Muslim terrorists started down that road it was only a matter of time before the right wing head bangers followed that route. It's a sad reflection of the world we live in.
WE collectively need to act to exclude the extremists at both ends of the spectrum and emphasise that it is the centre against the far-out fanatics.

That means a toning down of the rhetoric and a recognition that spreading hate on line (even in the guise of "only my opinion") creates a space for radicalisation and violence.

Herr Rommel

No it isn't. And it is an excuse you would refuse to accept. Funny how it becomes a lone wolf with mental problems when it's a member of the far right sharing the same views you hold.
The actions of this person sickens me. No one should be killed at their place of worship but you have to look at all possibilities

owedtojoy

LoL Christian terrorists still feel the pain of living under Ottoman rule for 600 years. The terrorist writes "1683 Vienna" on his weapons :LOL:
Saw this on line .... a .png

nz-trump-1024x679.png

Golah veNekhar

WE collectively need to act to exclude the extremists at both ends of the spectrum and emphasise that it is the centre against the far-out fanatics.

That means a toning down of the rhetoric and a recognition that spreading hate on line (even in the guise of "only my opinion") creates a space for radicalisation and violence.
Often the best way to neutralize people is by addressing their legitimate concerns- the respectable centre is increasing living in it's own head and cut off from the real concerns of a de-politicized population which is why you have the whole yellow vest movement in France who Macron is determined to ignore rather than back track. Being more censorious will only have more people turning to violence.

Herr Rommel

I'm sorry. You have over time fired off too many posts implying otherwise for anyone to believe the sincerity of that token condemnation.
If you think your opinion means anything to me.

_FARAH_

Here what Christian terrorist writes before the attack.

turks.jpg

Jack Walsh

Rommel,

This is the world you want, white people rising up and sticking it to darkies.
Grow up and own your own (repulsive) views.

Kersai is showing far more balls than you in positively creaming himself with joy

_FARAH_

The terrorist praises other Christian terrorists by writing their names on his weapon.

ls.jpg

Itsalaugh

This can all be traced back to the deranged neocon agenda and the global chaos they've unleashed. Unleashing destruction and mayhem across MENA, and the blowback of jihad and refugees unerving fragile Europeans already strugglig under the other terrible twin of neoliberal fracturing economic dogma.
The lack of calls for restraint aimed at Israel and failure to demarcate it as an apartheid state is also toxic and needs addessing if we have any chance of escapaing this cycle of evil.

Outlaw103

Milo Yianopolus and Tommy Robinson were refused entry into Australia this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.