Christchurch NZ mosque attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainmaker

Administrator
Unfortunately when Muslim terrorists started down that road it was only a matter of time before the right wing head...
And there it is folks, the Muslims brought this on themselves by making these nasty right wing bigots become violent - one of the most clear cut examples of victim blaming you will see all day.

Not really surprising given some of your solutions to the 'problem' of Muslim and African immigration, though.

rainmaker

Administrator
Milo Yianopolus and Tommy Robinson were refused entry into Australia this year.
Tommy Robinson has the support of a small right wing group in Australia (Australian Liberty Alliance ), that have stated they help fund him, but have never said exactly how much.

Herr Rommel

And there it is folks, the Muslims brought this on themselves by making these nasty right wing bigots become violent - one of the most clear cut examples of victim blaming you will see all day.

Not really surprising given some of your solutions to the 'problem' of Muslim and African immigration, though.
What are my solutions?

You love throwing around those comments with nothing to back it up.

I alrady showed you up on this already and I’m happy to expose your stupidity once again.

i suppos you will be dishing out infractions as you normally do when people disagree with you

Golah veNekhar

Can you not see that you are doing to the likes of Herr Rommel, etc on here what the killer did to Muslims by lumping them all in with the psychopathic currents in Islam (all Religions have their psychopathic currents by the way)?

irish_bob

Hitchcock

Allah didn't

Or a person suffering from mental illness which seems to be the excuse when Muslims start mowing people down in trucks or knife attacks or random shootings.
Such dishonesty. Every act perpetrated by an individaul who is Muslim is considered by you and others as terrorism yet all acts carried out by non Muslims is considered a mental illness.

Your posts on migrants and muslims here would echo quite loudly with the individuals who carried out this attack...I'd say you'd find much you'd agree with in his manifesto.

james toney

The Black Sun icon ( The sonnenrad ) used by the alleged perpetrator on his clothing/vest of the terrorist attack on the Mosques in New Zealand.... is commonly used by neo-Nazis the world over, including by Ukraine's Azov Battalion,which is being funded and armed by Israel.

Hitchcock

Leave it to HR to spout this sh!te, he's clearly forgotten Breivik - of course it's probably a little uncomfortbale for him that so much of what he posts tallies with the manifestos of Breivik and the NZ shooters.

irish_bob

The perpetrators are white so the usual caution has been thrown to the wind. No one has any problem calling it a terrorist attack. Which it is. Or the perpetrators extremist. Which they are.
The "right wing" tag has been attached to every piece I've heard or read, don't recall this label being attached to the numerous reports of islamist terrorism this past number of years.

owedtojoy

Often the best way to neutralize people is by addressing their legitimate concerns- the respectable centre is increasing living in it's own head and cut off from the real concerns of a de-politicized population which is why you have the whole yellow vest movement in France who Macron is determined to ignore rather than back track. Being more censorious will only have more people turning to violence.
I think you need to explain that.

The gilets jaunes are a street-protest movement trying to remove a democratically elected President over taxation.

They are no connection to murdering innocent people at their place of worship, though they clearly have xenophobic and antisemitic elements.

My concern is internet hate-speech, are you claiming it has a justification?

A Voice

Once more - this time with feeling.
You are nobody to judge anybody else's feelings.

The problem with your type is that you want to decide who gets to express themselves, in what ways. on what threads.

You are totally unfit to be a moderator.

MsDaisyC

Lads, I don't know what everyone is getting so wound up about because according to Gemma O'Doherty nothing actually happened. False Flag, innit, to persecute her. SHE'S the real victim here.IMG_20190315_102107.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.