Christian couple take kids out of school due to transgender dressing policy

Wascurito

A Christian couple have taken their two children out of a Church of England school after a boy who wants to be recognized as transgender was allowed to wear a dress some days. They're also threatening to take legal action against the school and say that they'll educate their six-year old son (whose classmate was the subject of the policy initiative) and his eight year old brother at home.

In this interview, the couple say the move affected their six year old child negatively, that the school took this move with no information or consultation with other parents and that a six-year child is too young to decide their gender.

However, LGBT rights campaigner, Jane Fae, says that child should simply be allowed to explore.

Huffington Post: Christian couple take children out of school because of transgender classmate

Last edited:

ShoutingIsLeadership

Tools. Let the child wear a dress if he wants. Tell your son that's his (the dress-wearing boy) choice, not for them to decide what other people wear.

ruserious

Increasingly, the prefix "Christian" indicates a certain level of craziness.

Sync

So if they want to educate their kids at home, they've got that right (with appropriate supervision of course).

But what on earth is their court case going to be? What are they claiming? What standing do they have? It's bizarre.

amist4

A Christian couple have taken their two children out of a Church of England school after a boy who wants to be recognized as transgender was allowed to wear a dress some days. They're also threatening to take legal action against the school and say that they'll educate their six-year old son (whose classmate was the subject of the policy initiative) and his eight year old brother at home.

In this interview, the couple say the move affected their six year old child negatively, that the school took this move with no information or consultation with other parents and that a six-year child is too young to decide their gender.

How, LGBT rights campaigner, Jane Fae, says that child should simply be allowed to explore.

Huffington Post: Christian couple take children out of school because of transgender classmate
I can't believe the school is reinforcing a disgusting gender stereotype by suggesting he may need to wear female clothes to be a female. Perverts.

Spanner Island

I saw this couple interviewed this morning (Victoria Derbyshire) and they seemed reasonable enough... all they seem to want is a conversation about this...

Jane Fae was on the same programme and was needlessly hostile and talking a fair amount of garbage imo.

Asked them what gender their kids were and when they responded Fae started questioning whether their son really was a male and asked them was gender all about genitalia in their opinion etc. FFS... :roll:

I'm all for allowing people to be themselves but there's something odd going on wrt trans gender and the growing demands that kids should be allowed to choose what gender they wish to be from very young ages long before puberty...

Thankfully whenever we make the next evolutionary leap and merge with machines gender won't be an issue.

Last edited:

silverharp

ott reaction by the parents and its probably the parents that upset the kid. Once the school didnt force the (christian) boy to use "she" pronouns, that would be my line in the sand

GDPR

And Jesus said "Think not that I have come to bring peace but to make a total tit of myself over school policies ..."

Sync

I saw this couple interviewed this morning (Victoria Derbyshire) and they seemed reasonable enough... all they seem to want is a conversation about this...
I always sue the people I want to chat with.

The Field Marshal

Tools. Let the child wear a dress if he wants. Tell your son that's his (the dress-wearing boy) choice, not for them to decide what other people wear.
I know a kid who thinks he is a gorilla.
I feel certain there are also children who think they are donkeys or lions.

Why not turn the whole phukking school into a menagerie and let kids dress whatever way takes their fancy because thats the line its going on anyway.

Wascurito

Increasingly, the prefix "Christian" indicates a certain level of craziness.
I'm concerned at how the term "Christian" is used these days almost exclusively to mean "social conservative".

It's time to reclaim the C word. Jesus was no conservative.

PlanetBertie

Why doesn't the school have a unisex uniform and just let the teachers and board of governors cross dress.

Congalltee

It's fascinating that we knew so few transgendered children 25 years ago. Or those with ADHD. Or peanut allergies. Or fundamentalist "christian" parents dictating to parents of other children.

ShoutingIsLeadership

I know a kid who thinks he is a gorilla.
I feel certain there are also children who think they are donkeys or lions.

Why not turn the whole phukking school into a menagerie and let kids dress whatever way takes their fancy because thats the line its going on anyway.

I made no comment on how he feels

Half Nelson

Jane Fae was on the same programme and was needlessly hostile and talking a fair amount of garbage imo.

Asked them what gender their kids were and when they responded Fae started questioning whether their son really was a male and asked them was gender all about genitalia in their opinion etc. FFS... :roll:

I'm all for allowing people to be themselves but there's something odd going on wrt trans gender and the growing demands that kids should be allowed to choose what gender they wish to be from very young ages...

Thankfully whenever we make the next evolutionary leap and merge with machines gender won't be an issue.
You've got that right. The family must be destroyed for totalitarianism to flourish.

GDPR

Jesus sued the sh*t out of Pilate.

He was one litigious son of a b*itch, was Our Lord. petunia

New Threads

Most Replies