• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Christian hate preacher heads to Ireland

Golah veNekhar

My sister loves this lad as does the local Baptist family to us. He is a head the ball but he does far more good than harm.

USER1234

He is a horrible hateful person, i wouldnt insult actual chistians by calling him one as what he spouts is hate filled extremism, if he tries to come to Ireland he should be refused entry, arrested, held at the airport and kick out on the first flight back at his own expense!!

Last edited:

fat finger

As a Christian people, we must always bear witness to the millions of dollars being pumped into Ireland to support new mosques and Wahabi extremism masquerading as moderate Islam. Extremist ideology is never the answer to such Semitic hate, but if preachers choose to come here and be heard, we should at least hear their views before rejecting them. After all, most of us agree that banning alcohol in the Middle East is the right thing to do, but banning it here and Europe generally is simply wrong, it's part of our ancient tradition here

USER1234

As a Christian people, we must always bear witness to the millions of dollars being pumped into Ireland to support new mosques and Wahabi extremism masquerading as moderate Islam. Extremist ideology is never the answer to such Semitic hate, but if preachers choose to come here and be heard, we should at least hear their views before rejecting them. After all, most of us agree that banning alcohol in the Middle East is the right thing to do, but banning it here and Europe generally is simply wrong, it's part of our ancient tradition here
I have to disagree, his brand of right wing "christian" (and i put that in quotes as what he preaches is very unchristian) extremism is well known there is a reason he is banned from so many countries, because is message is hatefilled and goes beyond the boundaries allowed by free speech!

Last edited:

luggage

Glorifying a massacre goes beyond the pale.
That's your opinion. I thought you were all about allowing people to express their point of view.

luggage

See kalipa's post above
Yet this justification is considering it. And according to the IT article, A Department of Justice spokesman said: “The Department does not comment on individual cases. When a person from a non-visa required state presents at immigration, a decision to grant entry is made by an immigration officer and is subject to the entry requirements of the Immigration Act 2004.”

Personally I believe he is an odious individual and his "interpretation" of the Bible is monstrous. My issue is with certain people here virtue signalling this issue, yet at the same time screaming blue bloody murder when the likes of Maryam Namazie are speaking. In 2014 the Life society in UL was denied funding and recognition. Was that right? UCC removed the name of James Watson from its health Campus - Nobel Prize winning Professor James Watson. Do you agree with that?

NYCKY

Pastor Anderson is banned in 28 EU countries but not Ireland. He has praised the Pulse Nightclub shooting in Orlando.

The government should deny him entry.
You have to love the proof reading by the Irish Times. He is banned in 28 EU countries but not Ireland? I have been away for a few weeks but thought there was only 28 EU countries including the UK. Was there another EU enlargement recently? :oops:

Dame_Enda

You have to love the proof reading by the Irish Times. He is banned in 28 EU countries but not Ireland? I have been away for a few weeks but thought there was only 28 EU countries including the UK. Was there another EU enlargement recently? :oops:
Well then obviously they meant the other 27 countries.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies