Christian Solidarity Party?

Richard Roma

I got one of their leaflets from the candidate in Dublin Central or North Inner City, the one and only Paul O'Loughlin. It actually has to be seen to be believed. Apart from the completely amateur presentation, they have a list of proposals to fix the economy, one of which is to make Ministers fly with Aer Lingus. Definitely worth a read if they bother distributing any more.

eveya

"The CSP is committed to giving special protection and assistance to children before and after birth" ..... I didn't see them standing up for victims of clerical child abuse. This party is pathetic.

oceanclub

Website
oceanclub.blogspot.com
"The CSP is committed to giving special protection and assistance to children before and after birth" ..... I didn't see them standing up for victims of clerical child abuse. This party is pathetic.
Priests' pay.

("Tacitus describes a typical scene: If a woman or a good looking boy fell into their hands they were torn to shreds in the struggle for possession and the survivors were left to cut each other's throats. . . Old sarge bellows from here to eternity, 'what the bloody ************************************' hell are civilians for? Soldier's pay.'" - William Burroughs)

P.

Quidestveritas?

Anyone know where they're standing other candidates?
We have one here in Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown: Daire Fitzgerald. Have just ransacked my kitchen trying to find the leaflet, remember there was some pretty good stuff on it. As an atheist and leftie, CSP are not my cup of tea but some of the stuff on the leaflet was OK. Then again, Hitler loved animals and was a vegetarian ....

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
I will be posting an interview Youngdan had with one of thier candidates in the coming days.

He needs to add a final piece to it.

They have some good ideas on an alternative to the bailout.

Obviously they are concerned about the assault on the family by liberals and abortionists and the like.

Think they have about 11 candidates running.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies