Christian woman sentenced to death in Pakistan for blasphemy

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Christian woman sentenced to death in Pakistan 'for blasphemy' - Telegraph
Asia Bibi, a 45-year-old mother-of-five, denies blasphemy and told investigators that she was being persecuted for her faith in a country where Christians face routine harassment and discrimination

"I haven't told two of my younger daughters about the court's decision," he said. "They asked me many times about their mother but I can't get the courage to tell them that the judge has sentenced their mother to capital punishment for a crime she never committed." Mrs Bibi has been held in prison since June last year.

The court heard she had been working as a farmhand in fields with other women, when she was asked to fetch drinking water.

Some of the other women – all Muslims – refused to drink the water as it had been brought by a Christian and was therefore "unclean", according to Mrs Bibi's evidence, sparking a row.

The incident was forgotten until a few days later when Mrs Bibi said she was set upon by a mob.

The police were called and took her to a police station for her own safety.

Shahzad Kamran, of the Sharing Life Ministry Pakistan, said: "The police were under pressure from this Muslim mob, including clerics, asking for Asia to be killed because she had spoken ill of the Prophet Mohammed
This woman and her family would be a worthy candidate for asylum in Ireland(although the Indians really should be taking her), we could swap them for that Lad and his dependents from the Congo who scammed us for €70k in social welfare payments, the lad who we now are putting up in prison at more cost to the taxpayer.

Q-Tours

Funny thing is, one of the essential elements of extradition is the idea of reciprocity: the offence complained of must be a crime both in the state requesting extradition and the one from which it is being sought.

And, of course, blasphemy is a crime here!

Perhaps she should look for asylum next door.

selkies

Website
www.politicswiki.ie
That sounds awful, especially because the prophet Mohammed was an evil ******************************. (I am insulting religion for the sake of insulting religion and I also think Mohammed was an evil ******************************, so feel free to be offended by whichever)

While I'm at it, any god that would allow the holocaust and what the OP just described is also an evil ******************************.

Man I love this country!

For those of you who bring up our blasphemy law, consider how many times it has been enforced when you do.

Gemlarkin

Be careful some Muslim State does not seek your extradition

That sounds awful, especially because the prophet Mohammed was an evil ******************************. (I am insulting religion for the sake of insulting religion and I also think Mohammed was an evil ******************************, so feel free to be offended by whichever)

While I'm at it, any god that would allow the holocaust and what the OP just described is also an evil ******************************.

Man I love this country!

For those of you who bring up our blasphemy law, consider how many times it has been enforced when you do.
Be careful some Muslim State does not seek your extradition

Hooch

Whereas in Ireland she'd only be fined about €100k.

Barbaric.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org

Man I love this country!

Blasphemer!!, this website is sheltering someone who is after breaking the law, I demand Politics.ie hand over his IP Address to the guards so he can be prosecuted for his wickedness!

Some of the Mods are Lawyers here, Its clear the owners of this site are harbouring a Fugitive of Divine Justice!!

Twin Towers

What isn't insulting to islam?

Our infidel presence is insulting to islam.

Not capitalizing islam is insulting to islam.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
What isn't insulting to islam?

Our infidel presence is insulting to islam.

Not capitalizing islam is insulting to islam.
Another Blasphemer!! Mods!!!

fluffykontbiscuits

I've said a few dumb things in my time but you say dumb things all the time.
With such Pulitzer prize winning posts as the one below I often wonder ...
Rte feel the need to hire eastern Europeans to read the weather on the radio so I doubt they care to much about the unemployed.

These threads just attract the pond scum.....

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Fluffies Bisexually insults Islam, by Alllaahhah, extradite the Blasphemer to Pakistan so he can taste true justice never mind some 100k fine here!

slippy wicket

Best solution to the islamofascism problem

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4VlruVG81w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4VlruVG81w[/ame]

Last edited:

ocoonassa

Time we banned these feudal desert religions for the offence of blasphemy.

Jews, Muslims and Christians should be the first to go.

F.U.B.A.R

Its a religion of peace .... eh ..... really ....eh.... Ohh!! We made a mistake..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmAqt7x1jvY]YouTube - The Problem of Islam in Europe[/ame]

coming to a city near you very soon.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies