Church of Scotland drafts laws to permit same-sex marriage

milipod

Pressure from the world?
You know it's all a cod right?
The bible and all that was "written" by aul lads back in the distant past as a means to control people and explain unexplainable things like lightening and death. It then got converted in to a rule book and was used by other aul lads to justify killing and murdering people enmasse because they were unbelievers or worse, believers who had a slightly different view.

If you believe in an almighty deity with all knowing power do you ever wonder why she was so active about 2 or 3 thousands years ago and has stood back since ?

Let me guess it's a test etc.

ORGANISED RELIGION IS A SCAM!
A MONEY MAKING! CONTROLLING! SCAM!

Do you think God cares how we follow her? Is she that sensitive and vindictive.

The bible could be seven words long

Don't be a cùnt.
The end.
May Thor strike you down.

firefly123

You don't get it- God created you, you didn't create yourself, therefore to really become yourself- to actually actualize yourself- you have to obey His commandments. Due to the Fall many people sadly go through this world never discovering who they actually are, a lot of people even create a false self shaped my destructive forces in their environment and cling to that. I know this sounds paradoxical but obeying the Lord's commandments actually brings freedom.

"Now the Lord is a Spirit. And where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."- 2 Corinthians 3:17.

"If therefore the son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed."- John 8:36.

"Take up my yoke upon you, and learn of me, because I am meek, and humble of heart: and you shall find rest to your souls. For my yoke is sweet and my burden light." - Matthew 11:29-30.
how do we know Moses was telling the truth?

by the way I don't need fear of damnation to be a good person.
I don't need hellfire before i do the right thing.
Santa for grownups

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom