• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

CIA Agent Caught In Moscow.

james toney

The cold war never ended,as the cat and mouse game of spies and counter intelligence continues between Russia and America.
Photos of the arrest operation are shown on RT.
The FSB say man is Ryan Fogle,and is third secretary in the American embassy.
There dosent seem to be any doubt about his guilt,with a range of disguises,money and equipment were on his person when arrested,not to mention written instructions for the Russian he was attempting to spy for the CIA.

"Russia’s counterintelligence agency has detained a CIA agent in Moscow trying to recruit an officer of the Russian secret service, the Federal Security Service (FSB) announced. The agent was operating under guise of career diplomat."

CIA agent trying to recruit Russian intelligence officer detained in Moscow - FSB ? RT News

Russian FSB detains US diplomat accused of spying

Morgellons

Tit for tat expulsions to follow I expect.

Clanrickard

y.
There dosent seem to be any doubt about his guilt,with a range of disguises,money and equipment were on his person when arrested,not to mention written instructions for the Russian he was attempting to spy for the CIA.
Yea because spies go around with disguises, wads of notes and equipment on their person at all times. Just so they can be spotted easily.

zakalwe1

how is this news?
all major nations with real intelligence services have agents in every embassy as "cultural attachés".
the arrest is part of a bigger game being played between moskow and washington.

sauntersplash

how is this news?
all major nations with real intelligence services have agents in every embassy as "cultural attachés".
the arrest is part of a bigger game being played between moskow and washington.
There's a bigger game between Moscow and Washington and you don't consider it news?

I would like to get involved in this please, anyone out there who can make that happen please pm me asap. I'm off to buy a trenchcoat.

Ulster-Lad

There's a bigger game between Moscow and Washington and you don't consider it news?

I would like to get involved in this please, anyone out there who can make that happen please pm me asap. I'm off to buy a trenchcoat.
He is alleged to have offered $1 Million pa for info on the government. Our politicians give it up for free. petunia

So you are not needed.

james toney

€500 notes instead of dollars to recruit agents.The € still has a good name:)

gijoe

Seems all a bit amateurish to me although the money shows that it was a sanctioned operation. Could the CIA really be that amateur?

eoghanacht

Yea because spies go around with disguises, wads of notes and equipment on their person at all times. Just so they can be spotted easily.
Seems all a bit amateurish to me although the money shows that it was a sanctioned operation. Could the CIA really be that amateur?
I concur, seems all too convenient

Goa Tse

So, let's see, we have a moribund economy, mass emigration, huge unemployment, a Bus strike, an abortion debate and a CIA agent collared by the Russians. All we need now is a few moving statues and another Live Aid, and it's the 1980's again.

Aindriu

So, let's see, we have a moribund economy, mass emigration, huge unemployment, a Bus strike, an abortion debate and a CIA agent collared by the Russians. All we need now is a few moving statues and another Live Aid, and it's the 1980's again.
You forgot the Walkman, ra-ra skirts and new romantics.

The OD

Was it John McClanes son?

God help the Russians...!!!

LamportsEdge

Is Conor Lenihan still at large?

james toney

Plenty of money offered by the CIA,but G-Mail? its hardly safe is it?

Andy4571

EUrJokingMeRight

Benghazi?

sauntersplash

Ever seen Burn After Reading? Seemed pretty plausible to me.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies