CIRA involvment in the Omagh bomb?

Oakleaf

Did Michael not split from those he once led in an attempt for early release. I don't know the detail but I have read that the RIRA are split in Portlaios and Michael is with those who want early release and the others were led by a guy whose brother is allegedly being held currently in Latvia. A very messy affair altogether.

merle haggard

No . Michael and a number of other republicans within portlaoise jail were expelled from the movement 5 years ago , after which very little was ever heard from them again . Some re-applied to join the republican movement subsequently . No republican is permitted to lead any section of the movement while incarcerated either , for very obvious reasons

Silvio Dante

merle haggard said:
i doubt it very much saying he was expelled from the movement 5 years ago .

i suspect your a joke poster , your posts certainly dont merit any further serious consideration .
You seem to have an inside line on the daily soap opera that is 32csm and its splinters... Care to give us an up to date analysis on their fitness to carry out an armed resistance campaign against British occupation on irish soil?

Or are you just a loyal foot soldier sworn to secrecy, or a hanger on who swallows everything Bernie feeds you...?

merle haggard

Silvio Dante said:
You seem to have an inside line on the daily soap opera that is 32csm and its splinters...
you mean I have a clue whats actually going on as opposed to a buffoon who makes posts which only advertise his ignorance ? Remember here we are discussing an issue whch was dealt with 5 years ago .

[quote:3ctk6ru0]Care to give us an up to date analysis on their fitness to carry out an armed resistance campaign against British occupation on irish soil?
5 years ago !!

as 32csm are an unarmed group which are not constituted to carry out armed actions Im pretty sure they arent in any position to carry out an armed campaign of any kind against anyone . Which would require arms , which leaves an unarmed , open , legal political organisation at a bit of a disadvantage in that regard .

Or are you just a loyal foot soldier sworn to secrecy
no , Im a member of a legal , open , unarmed political group

or a hanger on who swallows everything Bernie feeds you...?
[/quote:3ctk6ru0]

Are you sure you dont mean Tom ?

Bernie left 32 csm 5 years ago so thats very doubtful . Your posts are also becoming more idiotic and ignorant everytime you touch that keyboard . The only person who repeatedly attempts to appear knowlegable on a subject he clearly knows nothing about is, without doubt , an idiot . Youve now proven that beyond all doubt . Please stop .

Silvio Dante

Mate, wind your neck back in there. There's low flying pigs ahead...:D

Unless you missed it I referred to the 32csm and relevant splinters thereof. Is there no one within the umbrella of the 32csm and splinters thereof capable to muster even token armed resistance to Brtisih occupation..? Is this what Bobby would have wanted?

Do you not feel an obligation to take up the cause of armed struggle if no one else in your cohort will...?

ON THE ONE ROAD

Silvio Dante said:
[quote="merle haggard":1d74dujn]do you not feel the obligation to disappear up your own anus rather than talking out of it ?
Care to attempt an answer to my questions..?[/quote:1d74dujn]

it's not a fair question though, whith in the context of a debate. if he/she answers yes he/she has imidiatley commited an offence under the offences against the state act. The law as it stands makes an actual honest conversation about this impossible and an attempt to do so irrelivent. so if you really want an answer to your question your first going to have to start a civil rights campaign to remove the appropriate legislation and win it.

Slartibuckfast

Website
www.5wwwww5.com
merle haggard said:
Slartibuckfast said:
On the UTV teletext today it carries a report about Derry flat-earther Gary Donnelly quote]

the flat earther that is being tried for occupying the Raytheon factory when its products made in this country were massacring Lebanese civilians . The Raytheon death and maiming factory awarded to Derry in thanks for the peace process ? Personally Id rather be a flat earther than a scorched earther .

Thats just had his arm broke in 3 places by the British police force he reckons are a shower of bad tramps . And just had previous trumped up charges of assaulting these tramps dismissed when witnesses came forward and CCTV evidence proved the enlightened force he refuses to give allegiance to were beating the life out of him and his partner in the middle of derry during their christmas shopping in 2006 .

Maybe youd better stick to the carry outs and the willie frazer jokes .
Gary Donnelly

Merle

Don't worry though, their secret plan to force a British withdrawal by making all the Brits laugh themselves to death at them is already well under way. I just wish the bastards would give adequate warnings when they're going to carry out operations such as that post so the rest of us won't be caught up in it. That one there very nearly done for me.

Silvio Dante

merle haggard said:
its not an unfair question , its a bloody ridiculous one which I wouldnt dignofy with an answer . I spelt out my membership of an unarmed and legal political grouping but he simply ignored it . that idiots on the ignore list now anyway . Im actually the bigger fool for having engaged with him .
I've often found in the past that when people say they've put a member on an ignore list its just to run for cover from awkward questioning. I bet Merle is reading this as I post it.

So I'll ask another question and this can be dealt with by anyone else whose able to take it on.

Merle: Do you know of any activity that could be construed as military insurgency against British Rule on Irish soil..?

If yes, why hasn't it been reported by the media? If no whats the RIRA/CIRA and possible spliters thereof in existance for..?

Slartibuckfast

Website
www.5wwwww5.com
Silvio Dante said:
[quote="merle haggard":tymojkz1]i doubt it very much saying he was expelled from the movement 5 years ago .

i suspect your a joke poster , your posts certainly dont merit any further serious consideration .
You seem to have an inside line on the daily soap opera that is 32csm and its splinters... Care to give us an up to date analysis on their fitness to carry out an armed resistance campaign against British occupation on irish soil?

Or are you just a loyal foot soldier sworn to secrecy, or a hanger on who swallows everything Bernie feeds you...?[/quote:tymojkz1]

He's allowed to hold their ladders when they're putting up posters around Dundalk. If he's really good this year and learns to better express the written form of the oppressor's language they'll even allow him to paint slogans on gable walls in the middle of the night. And then the Brits will know about it.

Gary Donnelly fell and broke his little pinky when he was painting 'Gerry Adams is a stoopid head' on the high end of one such wall last week and Merle has already begun a campaign to have a plaque placed at the hallowed spot.

Bogwarrior

Slartibuckfast said:
Silvio Dante said:
[quote="merle haggard":b2h2b9y4]i doubt it very much saying he was expelled from the movement 5 years ago .

Or are you just a loyal foot soldier sworn to secrecy, or a hanger on who swallows everything Bernie feeds you...?
He's allowed to hold their ladders when they're putting up posters around Dundalk. If he's really good this year and learns to better express the written form of the oppressor's language they'll even allow him to paint slogans on gable walls in the middle of the night. And then the Brits will know about it.

Gary Donnelly fell and broke his little pinky when he was painting 'Gerry Adams is a stoopid head' on the high end of one such wall last week and Merle has already begun a campaign to have a plaque placed at the hallowed spot.[/quote:b2h2b9y4] I think comedians call this moment "dying".
Jesus Slarti, where'd your wit go?

Slartibuckfast

Website
www.5wwwww5.com
I suppose if you're going to listen to someone talk about comedians there can be no better expert on the subject than a member of the 32 County Flat Earth Society.

Slartibuckfast

Website
www.5wwwww5.com
I'm just after reading in the Daily Mirror that the 32CSM have struck a blow for Ireland by destroying cannabis plants in Tyrone. Surely they'll only do their support harm by doing this as the only people who could possibly think they talk any sense at all have to be on drugs.

Slartibuckfast

Website
www.5wwwww5.com
Well the flat earthers are the experts on plants, seeing as their organisation is full of them.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom