CIRA involvment in the Omagh bomb?

Slartibuckfast

Website
www.5wwwww5.com
I don't know why they bothered to show that sh!te when they could just simply have collected and broadcast together the news reports about the RIRA's latest attempts to force a British withdrawal. Now that's how to make a comedy.

Tomas Mor

Wonderful to see the relatives of the victims of the Omagh bombing get some justice at least- against Campbell and McKevitt. This was a civil action which NI Supreme Court upheld. At least those serial killers have this recorded against them. Sometimes when a criminal process is not adequate , a civil action can be taken. We had another today where a girl won a huge award against a Letterkenny dancing teacher. Two juries in two criminal trials could not agree to convict him in the criminal courts. This civil route should be used more often.
McKevitt loses appeal against Omagh judgment - The Irish Times - Fri, Jul 08, 2011

Last edited:

Galloper Thompson

Wonderful to see the relatives of the victims of the Omagh bombing get some justice at least- against Campbell and McKevitt. This was a civil action which NI Supreme Court upheld. At lease those serial killers have this rcorded against them. Sometimes when a criminal process is not adequate , a civil action can be taken. We had another today where a girl won a huge award against a Letterkenny dancing tacher. Two juries in two criminal trials could not agree to convict him in the criminal courts. This civil route should be used more often.
McKevitt loses appeal against Omagh judgment - The Irish Times - Fri, Jul 08, 2011
I agree, now do you think the relatives of the Bloody Sunday victims should take a civil case against the British Government and the soldiers who murdered their relatives, what do you think?

Tomas Mor

I agree, now do you think the relatives of the Bloody Sunday victims should take a civil case against the British Government and the soldiers who murdered their relatives, what do you think?
The British gov has apologised and admitted their guilt . As far as i know there is some scheme in operation for them to claim compensation. The killers of Omagh never admitted their guilt, and this was probably why this action was taken.It is not about money at all as relatives may never recover a penny from those brigands. I suspect thats also why the girl in Donegal took action against daning teacher - expose and out him, she may never recover money off him. Now do you get it ?

Galloper Thompson

The British gov has apologised and admitted their guilt . As far as i know there is some scheme in operation for them to claim compensation. The killers of Omagh never admitted their guilt, and this was probably why this action was taken.It is not about money at all as relatives may never recover a penny from those brigands. I suspect thats also why the girl in Donegal took action against daning teacher - expose and out him, she may never recover money off him. Now do you get it ?
No I dont get it, because the british government know who pulled the triggers on Bloody Sunday, they have addmitted they pulled the triggers and they have never been brought before a judge yet. now do you get that?

Tomas Mor

No I dont get it, because the british government know who pulled the triggers on Bloody Sunday, they have addmitted they pulled the triggers and they have never been brought before a judge yet. now do you get that?
neither have the serial killers of Omagh been convicted in a criminal court of law. Only a civil action taken by relatives. Have you a problem with that ?

Galloper Thompson

neither have the serial killers of Omagh been convicted in a criminal court of law. Only a civil action taken by relatives. Have you a problem with that ?
Absolutely not, more power to them, do you think the Bloody Sunday shooters should go to prison?.

Tomas Mor

And of course Adams has been rewarded by the people, elected to Westminster, Stormont and the Dail. I am just reading "Voices from the grave" which states that Adams was chief of staff of IRA until 1978 where innocent Protestants at a dog show were burned alive in a firebomb by the IRA. He was replaced then by Martin McGuinness.

New Threads

Top Bottom