Claire Byrne Live

Breeal

I amended my post to clarify that you hadn't provided the link. I stand by my other claim that the one in five number is an unproven one and could well be higher, and ancourage people to see this for themselves.
Yes, well I stand by my claim that I provided evidence for, I encourage people to see this for themselves.

Last edited:

fifilawe

Lying as usual. He should be banned from the media until he leans how to tell the truth.
He should put on the purple robe/tracksuit top and bottoms like our pal David Icke and then people could come along for a laugh at him not with him as the late Terry Wogan reminded David Icke on his unforgettable appearance on Wogan.I almost brought up my dinner , I was living in London at the time.

Trampas

Watched it for one minute tonight. How anybody can spend good money day after day to be lectured by an arrogant, aggressive and garrulous Fintan O'Toole is surely one of life's great mysteries. Keep your money in your pocket and have a nice holiday.

the secretary

Watched it for one minute tonight. How anybody can spend good money day after day to be lectured by an arrogant, aggressive and garrulous Fintan O'Toole is surely one of life's great mysteries. Keep your money in your pocket and have a nice holiday.
He's not fecking on again.....

Betson

A major segment tonight on Washing machine detergents and which are best , do they think only women watch RTE on a Monday night?

Betson

More stills from the Deely case that the Gardai did not release for some reason.

Really good run and detailed run down on Broadsheet as well on the timelines of the whole case , really is a mystery.

Also more shambolic investigations from the boys in Blue where Trevor's friends and family had to canvass business's along his suspected route home for potential CCTV footage etc as the Gardai could not be bothered to do so.

Enhanced Confusion | Broadsheet.ie
Gardai say today that a highly significant witness has come forward with more information on this case, I assume by highly significant witness they mean someone close to the suspected killer.

New witness backs up gardaí's theory that Trevor Deely 'killed in row with gang' - Independent.ie

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom