Clampitgate MLA Caught In The Act

between the bridges

A Shin Flake MLA has been caught on camera taking a set of bolt cutters to a wheel clamp...

Dressed in a dark suit and rain coat, the video shows him bending down to lift a set of bolt cutters before appearing to work at a chain under the car. On the driver's window of the car is a large sign which says "Stop" warning of the clamp.

“Access to a public building such as the MAC is essential, for shows, exhibitions and, most importantly, emergency vehicles. This area is clearly marked as a no parking zone, and there is signage in the area,” a spokesman said.

It also said as it was a public building, it required the space free for emergencies.

The parking enforcement company PEA said in incidents such as someone removing a clamp without authorisation a report would normally be made to police.

“PEA is aware of this incident and has reported the matter to the PSNI as we do in all such cases,” a spokesman said.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/watch-mla-takes-bolt-cutters-to-wheel-clamp-in-belfast-city-centre-36560232.html

Shin Flake have said tis ok to break the law if yer in a hurry and have a handy set of bolt cutters...

A Sinn Féin spokesperson said:

"Yesterday, Friday 2nd February, Gerry Kelly MLA returned to his car after an early morning gym session to find that his car had been made immobile by a clamp just after 7.20 am.

"He removed the clamp from the front wheel. He left the device nearby and drove off to pre-arranged meetings.

http://www.sinnfein.ie/contents/48101

Will Gerry require another royal pardon to get out of this...

Or has wheel clamp man finally been unmasked...

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Wheel Clamp Man and he makes a fine real-life superhero | Daily Mail Online

fat finger

A Shin Flake MLA has been caught on camera taking a set of bolt cutters to a wheel clamp...

Dressed in a dark suit and rain coat, the video shows him bending down to lift a set of bolt cutters before appearing to work at a chain under the car. On the driver's window of the car is a large sign which says "Stop" warning of the clamp.

“Access to a public building such as the MAC is essential, for shows, exhibitions and, most importantly, emergency vehicles. This area is clearly marked as a no parking zone, and there is signage in the area,” a spokesman said.

It also said as it was a public building, it required the space free for emergencies.

The parking enforcement company PEA said in incidents such as someone removing a clamp without authorisation a report would normally be made to police.

“PEA is aware of this incident and has reported the matter to the PSNI as we do in all such cases,” a spokesman said.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/watch-mla-takes-bolt-cutters-to-wheel-clamp-in-belfast-city-centre-36560232.html

Shin Flake have said tis ok to break the law if yer in a hurry and have a handy set of bolt cutters...

"Yesterday, Friday 2nd February, Gerry Kelly MLA returned to his car after an early morning gym session to find that his car had been made immobile by a clamp just after 7.20 am.

"He removed the clamp from the front wheel. He left the device nearby and drove off to pre-arranged meetings.

What the hell is a pre-arranged meeting? Did the spokesperson mean 'arranged meetings', i.e. meetings that had been arranged?

Spanner Island

http://www.sinnfein.ie/contents/48101

Will Gerry require another royal pardon to get out of this...

Or has wheel clamp man finally been unmasked...

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Wheel Clamp Man and he makes a fine real-life superhero | Daily Mail Online
Jaysus but you are one pathetic individual... and I'm not even slightly taken with the SF'ers...

Keep up the good work there you muppet...

between the bridges

What the hell is a pre-arranged meeting? Did the spokesperson mean 'arranged meetings', i.e. meetings that had been arranged?
Meetings pre-arranged to discuss meeting about pre-arrangements...

between the bridges

storybud1

Those boys always have bolt cutters in the boot of the car ? very handy in the kind of "meetings" they have held over the years, keeping fingers and toes are very good incentives during "meetings" ?

why is anyone surprised a bunch of criminals are a political party,

Sweet Darling

Could not afford the unclamping fee, Him being an the AI wage an all that. So poor may even had to steal the toe choppers from Aldi's

Spanner Island

Bias? For sure. Innate? Hardly.

Would you like me to list the million and one incidents that could lead a reasonable person to have a bias against them?!
Please don't...

The ca. 80% of us outside NI who don't vote for the SF'ers are more than aware of the reasons why we don't and in many cases will never vote for them... although then again... no harm in educating younger posters if you feel like it... :cool:

JimmyFoley

I'm probably mental, but if I found myself clamped, I'd probably use my mobile phone to ring the person whom I was due to meet and tell them I'd be late, before ringing the clamping company to arrange to have the clamp removed.

Spanner Island

something tells me you are a queer
Oh... that's... really... funny... that... is....

Did it take long to 'create' such a 'witty' contribution? :roll:

Are... you... as... hilarious... in... the.... real... world... as... you... are... on.... here.... ???

God help anyone who comes into contact with you if you are... :cool:

troll account

Oh... that's... really... funny... that... is....

Did it take long to 'create' such a 'witty' contribution? :roll:

Are... you... as... hilarious... in... the.... real... world... as... you... are... on.... here.... ???

God help anyone who comes into contact with you if you are... :cool:
I call it as i see it buddy the gloves are always off :cool:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies