• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Clash of the Media Titans: Morgan Vs Jones, Gun Debate

Armchair Activist

Explosive arguement from American pro-gun media host Alex Jones on Pierrs Morgan CNN show.

Well worth the watch.. highly entertaining.

[video=youtube;b_3BQI-VgLg]url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_3BQI-VgLg[/video]

[video=youtube;Tf-i3Y5iRYo]url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf-i3Y5iRYo[/video]

For some extra value watch

[video=youtube;08zTebIevEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08zTebIevEA[/video]

Last edited:

Ribeye

Just saw the show, talk about going viral, it's flashing across the Planet,

I have my reservations about the style of how Alex puts his point across, however I am generally in agreement with the substance of what he says, especially on Constitutional matters, but hey, he has a big audience, I don't, and as long as the message gets out, that's the main thing,

As for the interview, that's gonna get a lot of coverage, and Alex is dead right, so fair play to you Alex, Morgan is a disgrace to journalism, nothing but a paid mouthpiece, and Alex called him on it, and on the fact that he won't go back to England to face his charges, and on prime time tv too,

I know one thing, he might be pretty full on, but I'd happily go out for a beer with Mr Jones,

but I would even pour beer on Morgan if he was on fire!

(as for the third clip, it's heavily edited to make Alex look bad, along the lines of "homer and the gummy venus de milo" video, but I will admit, it is quite funny to watch:)

Al Gebra

Alex Jones is a nut.
I mean proper full on nuts. How many conspiracy theories can one person fit into an interview.
Even going for a sh1t for him must be an ordeal in case the illuminati crawl around the S-bend and tickle his nads.
Having said that I'm not to wild about Piers Morgan either.

CptSternn

What you have to love is how Jones tries to reframe the argument using the NRAs tactic of changing the goalposts and creating a strawman argument.

Not one person in America is calling for the removal of guns. In every industrialised nation in the world, including ours, citizens can purchase and own a gun. What is being suggested in America is they have a system more like the one we have here in Ireland, the UK, Australia, Japan, etc.

By that I mean that all guns have to be registered and that gun owners have to get a license, and to get that license they need to have a criminal background check and a mental history check.

That by no means is the same thing as THER GONNA TAKE AR GUNZ! But that's what Jones and the other pro-gun nutters keep screaming.

If you ask them 'do you think criminals should be able to go out and buy guns' or 'should a person with a history of mental illness be able to buy a gun' all they do is keep screaming YOUR A NAZI, YUR GUNNA TAKE OUR GUNZ and they refuse to actually answer, much like Jones.

It shows how mental they are and in many cases is the perfect example of why they need mental history checks for all gun owners.

Kevin Doyle

Now there's a man with a really small penis.

FakeViking

Love it where he lists his favourite tyrants (Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez). No mention of Saddam Hussein (great friend of America), or of the many graduates of the School of the Americas:

Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CptSternn

Anyone else catch Jones use of the word 'redcoats'? It's a derogatory term that was used during the Revolutionary War to describe the British. On top of the fact Jones began by trying to create a strawman argument, he followed up by attacking the other argument by going after Morgan's heritage and made what can only be described as a racial slur against him. He also invoked 1776, which would be the same as say the loyalist who love to shout out the battle of the boyne when they are trying to intimidate or stir up trouble.

Jones not only comes off as a complete loon, but a knuckledragging neanderthal as well. I'm sure if Morgan was black, latino, or of arab descent the things he would have leveled at him would have been even more shocking.

Destiny's Soldier

Alex didn't need to shout and be impolite. He is generally more measured and effective on Fox, RT or any of the major Networks than he is here.

No doubt most females will shut their ears when the hear Alex Jones. They just hear shouting.

At least Alex got to mention how WTC Building 7 was blown up as Architect Richard Gage explains...

[video=youtube;vZAHp_zSGd8]http://youtu.be/vZAHp_zSGd8[/video]

Jones mocks Piers with the mimmicking of the British accent and the use of the term redcoat. I don't see it as racist. It is just a device to undermine your opponent.

Overall, Americans will be emboldened to defend their right to bear "heavy assault rifles" becuase Jones has pressed their buttons. The rest of the world will think Piers the better man, but Jones will win the day for Americans his target audience.

The liberal lefty Irish Times asslickers will like Piers and find Alex repugnant.

Destiny's Soldier

[video=youtube;v0sE9hAXXB4]http://youtu.be/v0sE9hAXXB4[/video]

Here is Alex Jones follow up comments.

Little_Korean

Gotta love it how Jones declared how he would be deterred by "little factoids."

Yeah. Facts can stay out of the way here.

Civic_critic2

Part 3 of Morgan's show with Dershowitz discussing Alex Jones' appearance:

[video=youtube;n33JMVGs5wM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n33JMVGs5wM[/video]

They are suggesting Jones is dangerous and shouldn't be allowed guns. One wonders if they have now decided to go after him.

The thing is Jones is very well researched and articulate, he crams ten times more facts into his speech than Morgan or any mainstream presenter ever does. And Jones has predicted a great deal that has come true, including this attempt by government to reach for their arms.

Clanrickard

Alex Jones a titan?!?!? he is a boorish oaf and a nutjob.