• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

HereWeGoAgain

Our own Denis gets a mention ...... any wonder he was promoting Clinton Global Initiative (link on DOB thread to YouTube clip posted earlier)

Hillary

Dame_Enda

It's a reminder of how lobbyists are eroding the voters faith in democracy.

Kershaw

skip to 25:15 for Dennis O'Brien

"probably no-one came out better in the Haiti reconstruction effort than an Irish billionaire named Dennis O'Brien. He is a Clinton foundation donor giving them between 5 and 10 million dollars...The earthquake has actually been great for Digicell and Dennis O'Brien"

Watcher2

New documentary attempting to unravel the complex and potentially corrupt relationship between the Clinton Foundation, foreign powers and US politics.

This organisation has taken billions in donations, including from foreign powers while a Hillary Clinton was a part of the US executive branch. Bill Clinton has earned over 100 million in speaking fees down the years while the Clinton Foundation has enjoyed increasing power in the spheres of influence around the world.

The entire organisation looks like a front for a level of political corruption which is difficult to even comprehend.

Worth a watch.
Has the Irish government donated to their foundation I wonder? Amazing relationship between Ireland and the Clintons.

HereWeGoAgain

Has the Irish government donated to their foundation I wonder? Amazing relationship between Ireland and the Clintons.
Ireland’s Charities Regulatory Authority stated in an email to Wall Street analyst Charles Ortel that its records show the Clinton Foundation under its various names, including the Clinton Health Access and the Clinton Global Initiative, is not registered as a charity in Ireland.

The embattled Clinton Foundation – accused of illegally enriching its namesakes and receiving politically infused donations from foreign nations and figures – is not registered as a charity in Ireland, even though the nonprofit has raised hundreds of millions of dollars in the island nation.
Ortel noted to WND the record shows the Clinton Foundation “virtually since its inception has raised hundreds of millions of dollars in Ireland, often in conjunction with the Irish government.

On July 9, 2003, the government of Ireland announced it had signed an agreement with former President Bill Clinton to donate up to $158.3 million to the William J. Clinton Presidential Foundation for the purchase of antiretroviral drugs for HIV-positive people in Mozambique
“Under the agreement, Ahern committed the country to providing $71.9 million over five years with the possibility of an additional allocation of $86.3 million,” the paper continued. “The grant will enable Mozambique to provide access to HIV/AIDS treatment for up to 500,000 people.”

According to the Examiner, the agreement provided for a collaborative effort between the Clinton Foundation and the government’s Development Cooperation Ireland, making Ireland the first nation to publicly declare its support for increasing access to antiretrovirals, a fact Clinton noted at the signing of the agreement.

Read more at Drip, drip, drip: New Clinton Foundation scandal!

GabhaDubh

Robby Mook "Putin behind leaked emails"

So, the highly secure DNC sever was compromised, but Mrs Clinton's in the closet was not.

rapparree

Its widely reported that Trump takes money from Russians linked to Putin. And remarkably, Trumps foreign policies would delight Putin. Coincidence Im sure.
considering that Obama is currently implementing Trump's policy of cooperating with the Russians in Syria i'm sure Putin is indifferent

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

skip to 25:15 for Dennis O'Brien

"probably no-one came out better in the Haiti reconstruction effort than an Irish billionaire named Dennis O'Brien. He is a Clinton foundation donor giving them between 5 and 10 million dollars...The earthquake has actually been great for Digicell and Dennis O'Brien"
Didn't Dinny sue over this claim about his work in Haiti

Prof Honeydew

Seeing as she has pi$$ed off:
- Women spitting daggers that she could the first female US President instead of them
- Those defending the reality of Donald Trump's hair
- Those concerned that her Pact with Satan is hidden in her illegal email server
- Those outraged at her selecting a running-mate whose eyes don't swivel
- Women whose choice of pearls have been upstaged
- Cross-dressers whose choice of pearls have been upstaged
- Those disgusted at her having unexplained money in her purse
- Those who believe Fox News
- Those who attended Marilyn's secret wedding to Elvis
- The inhabitants of the Bermuda Triangle
- Tinfoil hat fashion icons,
Hillary Clinton hasn't a hope of beating Donald Trump.

Analyzer

It's a reminder of how lobbyists are eroding the voters faith in democracy.
Well, I would go further than that. Lobbyists have managed to control far too much for the public to have any confidence in the system.

Clinton 2.0 is proof of there being something seriously wrong.

When Dodgysell gets to be one of the first major donors, I am worried for the American people. This cannot end well.

redhead

Seeing as she has pi$$ed off:
- Women spitting daggers that she could the first female US President instead of them
- Those defending the reality of Donald Trump's hair
- Those concerned that her Pact with Satan is hidden in her illegal email server
- Those outraged at her selecting a running-mate whose eyes don't swivel
- Women whose choice of pearls have been upstaged
- Cross-dressers whose choice of pearls have been upstaged
- Those disgusted at her having unexplained money in her purse
- Those who believe Fox News
- Those who attended Marilyn's secret wedding to Elvis
- The inhabitants of the Bermuda Triangle
- Tinfoil hat fashion icons,
Hillary Clinton hasn't a hope of beating Donald Trump.
:D I was beginning to think there wasn't a shred of sanity on this thread...

Analyzer

There is a chapter on Haiti. The evidence is jawdropping.

With redacted in the middle of the story.

And the story is different to the positive write-up in the Irish media.

Prof Honeydew

But you've missed the real story. Tommy O'Brien overheard a secret conversation between Anders Breivik, Borat and Vladimir Putin which, if revealed to the public, would rock Western Civilisation to its very foundations.

redhead

Of course it is, look at its provenance (Breitbart). It never ceases to amaze me how those who are super critical of mainstream media as being full of spin are willing to accept other sources at face value.

There is no such thing as an objective opinion.

Analyzer

None are so blind as those who do not want to see.

Of course it is, look at its provenance (Breitbart). It never ceases to amaze me how those who are super critical of mainstream media as being full of spin are willing to accept other sources at face value.

You didn't dismiss any of the evidence. Maybe these deals & donations are acceptable to you.

Wagmore

There is such thing as objective truth however and in this case it stinks of corporate corruption

redhead

None are so blind as those who do not want to see.

You didn't dismiss any of the evidence. Maybe these deals & donations are acceptable to you.
I didn't watch it. It's naive to assume those in public life haven't at some point bent a rule or two, that's life.

Maybe they've done more than that and, if so, I'll wait for those without an agenda to make those revelations but a documentary funded and distributed by an ultra conservative media group isn't going to be the source of unbiased allegations.

Apart from anything else, the fact that a 'documentary' has a screenwriting credit attributed to a renowned republican loon is enough for me to know the Maysles Brothers it aint.

Sexual Harassment Panda

"Correct the record"

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom