• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

CNN embarrassed over guest host Kathy Griffin's "naughty gestures"

Skyrocket

CNN's broadcast to ring in the new year descended into a farcical and cringeworthy episode in which guest host Kathy Griffin insisted on kissing and tickling co-host Anderson Cooper's crotch, or 'sack' as she called it. "I'm going to tickle your sack. You can say sack. That's not bad," she said as Cooper nervously giggled and deflected saying "I don't know what you're talking about. I have no sack of gifts here." She then called for the camera to be lowered so viewers could see her "naughty gestures" and continued to try and get her head close to Cooper's crotch, much to his chagrin but he keeps it good humoured:

[video=youtube;HBRwXroFwUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&HBRwXroFwUg[/video]

I doubt she'll be invited as a guest co-host again!

drummed

She seems fairly mad. Who is she anyway? Should have just cut, dragged her off and returned to Cooper. She was'nt even funny.

Truth.ie

Sexual harassment and plenty of Ker-ching, had it been in reverse.

M

MrFunkyBoogaloo

It's Kathy Griffin - I suspect that was her plan. Anything for publicity - not to mention the fact that CNN were clever enough to invite her onto a live show.

She's sure to book out gigs across America for another year because of this and I hope she never changes.

Last edited:

Analyzer

She has been a naughty girl, but she still expects that he give her a little something from his sac as a present....

She must have been drunk ?

stopdoingstuff

Finally a woman who knows her actual role in society................nah, just trolling....sorry, ladies.....

Analyzer

This will do her celebrity value enormous good.

In fact it is more use to television now than if she had a Doctorate in Economics, and the solution to the unemployment problem for millions of unemployed couch potatoes.

Ribeye

"Stop, stop, oh my sides, I'm in pain laughin..."

Pair of twits!

Although in fairness, she's far less annoying than that flippin Gerbil O'Rourke wan who was plonked on an Rte sofa last night,

"and for tonight's New Years extravaganza, our special guest is.....

(drum roll)

a flippin mouthy knowitall court reporter with peroxide hair"

Yay:)

Truth.ie

Never heard of her before this, tbh.
The attention-whore certainly got her 15 seconds of fame.
Prefer watching ginger, pasty faced, drunk Scots in kilts at Hogmaney myself.

TheYouthVote

I've seen Ms. Griffin in the UK on 3 occasions in past 4 years and she is hilariously funny doing her stand-up work. She does something every year on the New Year's show to try and cause controversy and CNN know that she's going to do something. She's still invited back.
Everyone's in on the joke Kathy prides herself on being ''D-List'' and doing anything to get ahead. It's all part of the comedy and I, for one, find it amusing.

Frank Galton

TV channel in "someone said something controversial" shock.

mayoonmymind

CNN's broadcast to ring in the new year descended into a farcical and cringeworthy episode in which guest host Kathy Griffin insisted on kissing and tickling co-host Anderson Cooper's crotch, or 'sack' as she called it. "I'm going to tickle your sack. You can say sack. That's not bad," she said as Cooper nervously giggled and deflected saying "I don't know what you're talking about. I have no sack of gifts here." She then called for the camera to be lowered so viewers could see her "naughty gestures" and continued to try and get her head close to Cooper's crotch, much to his chagrin but he keeps it good humoured:

[video=youtube;HBRwXroFwUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&HBRwXroFwUg[/video]

Is this what CNN viewers pay licence to watch.
Whoever this slut is, why did the programmers not just CUT THE DAMN IDIOT IN MID INTERVIEW.
Please, do not allow CNN to stoop to the level of smut like Fox 'News'.
WE ARE NOT AMUSED.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies