CO2 levels in exhaled breath,

mangaire2

More of the cult strategy of ignoring any questions that may not support the religion.
nah - just giving the greedy ME ME ME geezer McTell a taste of his own medicine,
& showing him the respect that he deserves.

& as for my religion - i'm a Catholic.
the AGW Denier MCTell didn't ask me any question about my religion.

RasherHash

Once, children were taught to be 'God-fearing'.

Today, they're taught to be Climate/Extinction-fearing.

Is there a link between the decline of formal religion and the rise of Climate Change?

Or is it an expression of guilt at our excessive and indulgent lifestyles? /2

RasherHash

“We estimate there are 100,000 pounds of cadmium contained in the 1.8 million panels,” Sean Fogarty of the group told me. “Leaching from broken panels damaged during natural events — hail storms, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc. — and at decommissioning is a big concern.” SD on Twitter

McTell

Twitter
No
The IPCC is species-ist, they support "mammals" agin the noble oak tree that needs CO2.

Oak trees don't pay to keep the UN in paperclips. That's self-interested corruption right there.

McTell

Twitter
No
WOW !!!!!! it's not your problem.
good - you've outed yourself as the greedy selfish ME ME ME creep that you are,
//

No, it's not my problem becos unborn future generations don't even know who I am.

Has to be a line drawn somewhere. People like me pay taxes and keep the ship afloat, but please don't ask us to pay money now for unborn generations on other continents.

truthisfree

Once, children were taught to be 'God-fearing'.

Today, they're taught to be Climate/Extinction-fearing.

Is there a link between the decline of formal religion and the rise of Climate Change?

Or is it an expression of guilt at our excessive and indulgent lifestyles? /2
I'd say both tbh...

RasherHash

No, it's not my problem becos unborn future generations don't even know who I am.

Has to be a line drawn somewhere. People like me pay taxes and keep the ship afloat, but please don't ask us to pay money now for unborn generations on other continents.
Don't feed the troll.

McTell

Twitter
No
Don't feed the troll.
It's not just him, quite a lot of people are saying something like this, but they're not thinking it thru.

My money that i've made, and the energy it represents, is all going to my kids, and not to unborn kids in south america, asia or africa. No apology necessary, just some thinking.

McTell

Twitter
No

mangaire2

it's not your problem because you have outed yourself as a ME ME ME geezer who doesn't care about anyone other than yourself.

as for your "People like me pay taxes" - we all pay taxes.
anyway, whether you like it or not, some of your taxes are going towards "unborn generations on other continents" & here in Ireland.
you do realise don't you that your taxes have contributed to the switch from fossil fuels to renewables, that has taken place here over recent years ?
& to the flood & coastal defences designed to combat the increased sea level & extreme weather events, resulting from AGW,
& of course your taxes will go too to pay the fines we incur because we're not honouring our commitments towards the reduction of GHG emissions.
surely you knew this ?

mangaire2

Don't feed the troll.
funny to hear the geezer who's one of the biggest trolls on P.ie. tell another poster "Don't feed the troll".
what you mean of course is, do as you do all the time - 'Throw in the Towel', .

at least ol Mc Tell tries to think for himself - he posted here earlier -
"I am mildly concerned about global warming becoming runaway"

& again, unlike you McTell does not run away.
he tries to debate & defend his position (albeit, unsuccessfully).
he's a ME ME ME geezer & that's all that matters to him.

McTell

Twitter
No
//

Yes, after centuries of working for the man, some of us have learned to do it for ourselves.

And I have no intention of giving my hard-earned away to the UN or to a government that can't build houses on its own doorstep.

RasherHash

funny to hear the geezer who's one of the biggest trolls on P.ie. tell another poster "Don't feed the troll".
what you mean of course is, do as you do all the time - 'Throw in the Towel', .

at least ol Mc Tell tries to think for himself - he posted here earlier -
"I am mildly concerned about global warming becoming runaway"

& again, unlike you McTell does not run away.
he tries to debate & defend his position (albeit, unsuccessfully).
Its fair to say at this stage I think you're a mere troll with little or no interest in climate or probably anything else.

On ignore for you 🙂

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies