• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Colin Duffy's British Nightmare Continues

Cael

Colin Duffy has been refused bail again, even though British judge Girvin admitted that Duffy does not pose a flight risk. Why would an innocent man flee anyway? Its clear that the British have no evidence against Duffy, but have maliciously interned an Irish citizen for over a year for nothing. The British judge ridiculously claimed that if Duffy was released he might "interfere" with witnesses. What a joke. If Duffy really was in the RIRA, as the Brits are trying to claim, does anyone imagine that the Reals would wait for Duffy to be released before "interfering" with witnesses?

Free Colin Duffy Now!!

BBC News - Colin Duffy refused bail over soldier murders

picador

Duffy was arrested in March 2009. That means he has been in custody for going on nineteen months. As far as I am aware (and I stand to be corrected) no trial date has yet been set.

That is simply indefensible.

Put him on trial or give him bail.

Cael

Duffy was arrested in March 2009. That means he has been in custody for going on nineteen months. As far as I am aware (and I stand to be corrected) no trial date has yet been set.

That is simply indefensible.

Put him on trial or give him bail.
For once, we agree on something.

picador

For once, we agree on something.
I actually agree with a lot of your polemic about events in Saorstát Éireann.

If the cops have a full DNA match on Duffy (as has been claimed for well over a year now) why has no trial date been set? It does not add up - unless of course you believe Duffy is being framed (again).

Mr Duffy is one very unlucky person!

Cael

I actually agree with a lot of your polemic about events in Saorstát Éireann.

If the cops have a full DNA match on Duffy (as has been claimed for well over a year now) why has no trial date been set? It does not add up - unless of course you believe Duffy is being framed (again).

Mr Duffy is one very unlucky person!
Well, luck has nothing to do with it. Duffy is a fearless champion of Irish freedom and getting him out of the way, by hook or by crook, has long been Britain's desire.

vinoboy

More like Bad Karma for the dracula look a like sectarian killer .He will be safer in jail than outside , any truth he is singing like a canary ?

centauro

The nightmare also continues for the family of John Lynass. Let Duffy rot in hell.

SevenStars

The nightmare also continues for the family of John Lynass. Let Duffy rot in hell.
He lived by the sword and died by it no different to our martyrs at Gibraltar.

Colin Duffy didnt choose the bloody situation he was born into...But at he tried to do something to end it....

Last edited:

SevenStars

More like Bad Karma for the dracula look a like sectarian killer .He will be safer in jail than outside , any truth he is singing like a canary ?
He isnt a sectarian killer...He spent most of his adult life trying to drive sectarianism from the north.

SevenStars

You don't get "charged" before rotting in hell.
And when my time was nearing
The Lord took me by the hand
He said "Once more I bare witness
To man's inhumanity to man,
An martyr for this Island,
Another thorn in my crown,
You served your time upon the cross,
My son, I'll help you down..."

centauro

He lived by the sword and died by it no different to our martyrs at Gibraltar.

Colin Duffy didnt choose the bloody situation he was born into...But at he tried to do something to end it....
John Lynass gave up his spare time to protect the people of Northern Ireland, your Gibraltar "martyrs" plotted murder. If there is a God, Duffy and your "martyrs" will rot in hell.

picador

You don't get "charged" before rotting in hell.
Are we in the realms of the supernatural here?

I'd be really impressed if MI5 paid prosecution witnesses at Judgement Day.

Generally in earthly legal systems you need to establish someone's guilt before condemning them to rot in prison. So far that hasn't happened with Colin Duffy.

SevenStars

John Lynass gave up his spare time to protect the people of Northern Ireland, your Gibraltar "martyrs" plotted murder. If there is a God, Duffy and your "martyrs" will rot in hell.
Of course there is a God...The cosmos doesnt make sense otherwise...

And it at least subjectively the Gibraltar martyrs believed they were protecting the people of the occupied six counties (of course they were objectively aswell).

He gave up his spare time to terrorize and intimidate in order to enforce British rule in Ireland.

God's judgement is God's judgement. Its dangerous for us to assume what it is given our limited and fallen viewpoints...That said I find the idea of God condemning Mairead Farrell to hell bizzare.

And they didnt set out to "murder"...They set out to cause economic damage...Bit of a difference...

Portstewart

And it at least subjectively the Gibraltar martyrs believed they were protecting the people of the occupied six counties (of course they were objectively aswell).

He gave up his spare time to terrorize and intimidate in order to enforce British rule in Ireland.

God's judgement is God's judgement. Its dangerous for us to assume what it is given our limited and fallen viewpoints...That said I find the idea of God condemning Mairead Farrell to hell bizzare.

And they didnt set out to "murder"...They set out to cause economic damage...Bit of a difference...

Of course, bless 'em. petunia

SevenStars

Yes bless them....We pray dear God that their sacrafice like Yours may not be in vain...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idhh2HGrV7s&feature=related]YouTube - Athenrye - Streets Of Gibraltar[/ame]

centauro

Do you know why they were in Gibraltar?

Operation Flavius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At the end of the day, all any of us posess is our life, they set out to deprive people of their lives. Evil. Nothing to do with economics.

SevenStars

Why do Unionists always have to completely demonize the enemy?