• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Collusion, The truth about Eire's support for the IRA.

Newrybhoy

Chill.
You can't even get a flag up a pole on Belfast City Hall on your own terms - such is your impotence.

For your own sake, keep your objectives realistic.
Start with the flag on Belfast City Hall - and advise us when you have it back up on exclusively Unionist terms.
That stalwart British Party, Alliance want the Union Flag to fly on the same terms as the UK, fair enough.

It'll be up for the Queens birthday, so you can enjoy it then.

NMunsterman

That stalwart British Party, Alliance want the Union Flag to fly on the same terms as the UK, fair enough.

It'll be up for the Queens birthday, so you can enjoy it then.

Nah - that's not what you lads want.
You can't get it up on your own terms - and there is nothing - nothing - you can do about it.

NMunsterman

raetsel

Stop coveting what's not yours and I'm sure that would stop.
You know very well that it wouldn't stop. Those bonfires are the last refuge of the overlooked Protestant/unionist underclass, and are about identity. It isn't about anyone "coveting" anything, though it is a perfectly legitimate argument over ownership. And it is an argument that you may soon lose.

Ardillaun

DOG, you’re really doing your bit to keep traffic up in these parts. I do hope your contributions are genuinely felt.

NMunsterman

Stop coveting what's not yours and I'm sure that would stop.

The laager zone that is the North was forced into existence by British and Unionist terrorism and violence.

As per the Irish Constitution the Irish Nation encompasses all of Ireland - all 32 counties and including its islands and seas - and re-confirmed by the majority of people in Ireland in the GFA - and there is absolutely nothing - nothing - you can do about it.
Nothing.

Will you be staying in Ireland after Re-Unification - or will you be doing a runner like Arlene ?

death or glory

DOG, you’re really doing your bit to keep traffic up in these parts. I do hope your contributions are genuinely felt.
Well thank you,
I sometimes see some nationalist crap being spouted in an "OP" as fact so I just get a recent news story and put a Unionist slant on it.
I am a genuine Loyalist, Unionist, Orangeman and can stand over anything I have posted.
A lot of the times I over exaggerate my actual position for dramatic effect or to counteract a reb agenda but the underlying believe is still there.

NMunsterman

Well thank you,
I sometimes see some nationalist crap being spouted in an "OP" as fact so I just get a recent news story and put a Unionist slant on it.
I am a genuine Loyalist, Unionist, Orangeman and can stand over anything I have posted.
A lot of the times I over exaggerate my actual position for dramatic effect or to counteract a reb agenda but the underlying believe is still there.

You mentioned that you were a quote "a proud Protestant and proud of your religion" at one point.

Is this the case ?

death or glory

You mentioned that you were a quote "a proud Protestant and proud of your religion" at one point.

Is this the case ?
Them flies on you certainly aren't standing still.

NMunsterman

Last edited:

Newrybhoy

The laager zone that is the North was forced into existence by British and Unionist terrorism and violence.

As per the Irish Constitution the Irish Nation encompasses all of Ireland - all 32 counties and including its islands and seas - and re-confirmed by the majority of people in Ireland in the GFA - and there is absolutely nothing - nothing - you can do about it.
Nothing.

Will you be staying in Ireland after Re-Unification - or will you be doing a runner like Arlene ?
The GFA did not ratify the Irish constitution.

As far as I am concerned it's a worthless piece of paper full of aspirational nonsense.

NMunsterman

The GFA did not ratify the Irish constitution.

As far as I am concerned it's a worthless piece of paper full of aspirational nonsense.
You're welcome to your opinion.

However, the GFA is an International Agreement between the Government of Ireland and the Government of the island of Britain and approved by the majority of people in Ireland and underwritten by the US and fully supported by the EU and all member states - and lodged at the UN.

AhNowStop

Well thank you,
ah now dog, dont forget youngest ever under car bomb disposal expert .. 9 years old if I recall correctly :ROFLMAO: .. what a tool

death or glory

ah now dog, dont forget youngest ever under car bomb disposal expert .. 9 years old if I recall correctly :ROFLMAO: .. what a tool
Don't forget you're a farming expert because you used to hand milk auld Bessie in the byre 50 years ago.
Makes me want to break out in song
"You could see the biceps bulging when she's milking those auld cows"

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies