• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Collusion, The truth about Eire's support for the IRA.

AhNowStop

Don't forget you're a farming expert because you used to hand milk auld Bessie in the byre 50 years ago.
Makes me want to break out in song
"You could see the biceps bulging when she's milking those auld cows"
But doggy, ive never said anything about this mysterious "auld Bessie" wee son.. youve just pulled that from your dingleberry clad hole :rolleyes: ... but you most certainly "have" regaled us all about how you were searching under cars for Bombs, at the behest of your Mum no less :oops:, before you went to primary school ....

Now can you see why we would laugh at you for this ? ...... can you figure that out son :unsure:

Last edited:

death or glory

But doggy, ive never said anything about this mysterious "auld Bessie" wee son.. youve just pulled that from your dingleberry clad hole :rolleyes: ... but you most certainly "have" regaled us all about how you were searching under cars for Bombs, at the behest of your Mum no less :oops:, before you went to primary school ....

Now can you see why we would laugh at you for this ? ...... can you figure that son :unsure:
Tell us all about the quota's and the time you took Bessie up to the top field and she ran off.
Those were the days,
Horse it into ya Cynthia, coz you're the girl for me.

2lazy

Well thank you,
I sometimes see some nationalist crap being spouted in an "OP" as fact so I just get a recent news story and put a Unionist slant on it.
I am a genuine Loyalist, Unionist, Orangeman and can stand over anything I have posted.
A lot of the times I over exaggerate my actual position for dramatic effect or to counteract a reb agenda but the underlying believe is still there.

But you can't - you also claimed to be from Castlederg but when called out could prove nothing beyond what you found on google. Its the small things that get you eh?.

DoG - a Google unionist ( with a big G and a small u)

AhNowStop

Tell us all about the quota's and the time you took Bessie up to the top field and she ran off.
Those were the days,
Horse it into ya Cynthia, coz you're the girl for me.
Ah poor doggy .. here tell me, when you were under the car, did they always drive off and leave you yeah :ROFLMAO: ... poor wee unloved doggy :cry: lmfao

and yes I'll school you on milk quotas as soon as you answer the question "you requested I ask you" but then of course you ran away and hid again .. you know which one it is sonny dont you wee man but let me know if you need reminding wont you ;)

death or glory

Ah poor doggy .. here tell me, when you were under the car, did they always drive off and leave you yeah :ROFLMAO: ... poor wee unloved doggy :cry: lmfao

and yes I'll school you on milk quotas as soon as you answer the question "you requested I ask you" but then of course you ran away and hid again .. you know which one it is sonny dont you wee man but let me know if you need reminding wont you ;)
Rem telling me how you know all about farming because you were raised on a farm and used to milk auld Bessie by hand.
Sure that TVO tractor was your pride and joy.

AhNowStop

Rem telling me how you know all about farming because you were raised on a farm and used to milk auld Bessie by hand.
Sure that TVO tractor was your pride and joy.
Ffs lad look what you’re reduced to now :rolleyes:... spouting even more incomprehensible gibberish than usual ... I’m embarrassed for you son

Now go lie under a car and pretend you were loved too ... it might just help you :censored:

death or glory

Ffs lad look what you’re reduced to now :rolleyes:... spouting even more incomprehensible gibberish than usual ... I’m embarrassed for you son

Now go lie under a car and pretend you were loved too ... it might just help you :censored:
There never was a woman who could better fill a blouse,
You could see her biceps bulging when she was milking my auld cows.

rem81

Free state mongs fought the brave guerilla volunteers only for huns to accuse them of abetting terrorism hahaha

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies