• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Collusion - The truth comes slowly

raetsel

But ýou have smeared the others who have not been convicted of anything, those are individuals also and their names have been tarnished without getting a chance to defend themselves.[/quote]
What others? I have never mentioned any names, unlike you. Ffs, I knew you were too dim to grasp the difference.
Then so much for collusion when a couple of them have already been convicted.
That is what is known as a non sequitur, DOG, but fairly typical of your flawed logic.
So if I had said "a certain Provo Solicitor" it would have been OK then.
You never did answer whether my post about the Gaa that I copied and pasted large sections was sectarian, though you had admitted it was true.
The vast majority of GAA members never had anything to do with the IRA, but they were seen as fair game by people just like you, as a result of your perverse thinking.
Paddy Kielty's father, a totally upright member of his community was murdered because of that sort of poison that you routinely spread about the GAA. I have decided to ignore it at this stage, simply because it is as toxic as it is fraudulent.
Stop spreading poisonous lies DOG. People were murdered in the past, because of the deranged, sectarian stuff you keep hawking around.

death or glory

The vast majority of GAA members never had anything to do with the IRA, but they were seen as fair game by people just like you, as a result of your perverse thinking.
Paddy Kielty's father, a totally upright member of his community was murdered because of that sort of poison that you routinely spread about the GAA. I have decided to ignore it at this stage, simply because it is as toxic as it is fraudulent.
Stop spreading poisonous lies DOG. People were murdered in the past, because of the deranged, sectarian stuff you keep hawking around.
The vast majority of the members of the security forces had nothing to do with loyalist terrorists and the sectarian murder at the Teebane crossroads was because of that sort of poison were you label the brave security forces as terrorists.
Many other innocent members of the security forces were murdered in the past just because people like you labelling them terrorists and justifying it.

So I take it you think your post wasn't sectarian but mine was when as you admitted both were true.

That's why I call you a hypocrite.

Last edited:

raetsel

lol.

There are no names. You're berating dog for talking about the GAA with no proof but you're happy to weigh into the security forces with not an iota of proof.
LOL, Are you now reduced to using your own laziness and irredeemable bias as proof that there was no collusion? It was widespread. :)
Read these and get back to me.

death or glory

DOG, your last post is a dog's dinner. Please edit, if you want a reply. :)
Apology, I can't seem to cancel a post on a phone, it keeps reappearing.

Paddyc

If the RUC and UDR were such 'thugs', why wasn't every Sunday a bloody Sunday? You should be writing letters of thanks to the British MOD thanking them for the remarkable restraint and professionalism shown by them during the Troubles. Be thankful you were dealing with British security forces..... many, many other countries would not treated you with such decency.
Because they saw the reaction to the first Bloody Sunday and didn’t dare try that again.

Instead they armed, trained and directed the local bigots to do their dirty work for them.

Newrybhoy

LOL, Are you now reduced to using your own laziness and irredeemable bias as proof that there was no collusion? It was widespread. :)
Read these and get back to me.

This is all old news.

Done and dusted years ago. Where is the new evidence that needs a new enquiry?

McSlaggart

The vast majority of the members of the security forces had nothing to do with loyalist terrorists and the sectarian murder at the Teebane crossroads was because of that sort of poison were you label the brave security forces as terrorists.
Many other innocent members of the security forces were murdered in the past just because people like you labelling them terrorists and justifying it.

So I take it you think your post wasn't sectarian but mine was when as you admitted both were true.

That's why I call you a hypocrite.

The UDR was very sectarian in their actions. The sad part is they often acted worse in areas that they considered "moderate" nationalists rather than in places they felt scared.

raetsel

This is all old news.

Done and dusted years ago. Where is the new evidence that needs a new enquiry?
Ask the Lord Chief Justice. He's the one who ordered it. I think he'd know a bit more about it that you.
What are you afraid of, by the way?

raetsel

So you think everyone knew who was in the IRA. Sad.
It's more of the usual paranoid bullsh1t that has fuelled loyalist hatred for the last 50 years. According to the theory we knew what was going on within the IRA but of course the same does not apply on the loyalist side. It is totally contradictory nonsense. Common sense alone would tell you that most people were in the dark about the activities of the paramilitaries, particularly if you live in quiet areas well away from the hotspots.

death or glory

It's more of the usual paranoid bullsh1t that has fuelled loyalist hatred for the last 50 years. According to the theory we knew what was going on within the IRA but of course the same does not apply on the loyalist side. It is totally contradictory nonsense. Common sense alone would tell you that most people were in the dark about the activities of the paramilitaries, particularly if you live in quiet areas well away from the hotspots.
But then you were claiming that the RUC knew all about the activities of loyalist terrorism.
You can't have your cake and eat it.
So was my post sectarian, and yours wasn't you haven't told me yet, your opinion?

McSlaggart

But then you were claiming that the RUC knew all about the activities of loyalist terrorism.
So was my post sectarian, and yours wasn't you haven't told me yet, your opinion?

Do you understand that any policeman who knew anything was required to pass the information into the security database.

The UDR was full of loyalist terrorists and they had lots of knowledge that they could have supplied to the security forces.

Paddyc

The RUC were a police force whose job it was to investigate terrorism, including Loyalist terrorism.

The GAA are a sporting body whose job it is to promote Gaelic games and culture.

One of these bodies no longer exists because it was terrible at its job and the other is going from strength to strength.

death or glory

Do you understand that any policeman who knew anything was required to pass the information into the security database.

The UDR was full of loyalist terrorists and they had lots of knowledge that they could have supplied to the security forces.
The Gaa was full of Reb terrorists also then.
It's too easy.

AhNowStop

If the RUC and UDR were such 'thugs', why wasn't every Sunday a bloody Sunday? You should be writing letters of thanks to the British MOD thanking them for the remarkable restraint and professionalism shown by them during the Troubles. Be thankful you were dealing with British security forces..... many, many other countries would not treated you with such decency.
You’re basically admitting that state forces murdered but could have done much more had they wanted ....

That’s pathetic sgtDildo even for a wee fat Mark Francois type spud peeler like yourself ..

The truth will just keep coming out btw ... hope you enjoy the results 😘

AhNowStop

The Gaa or some of them engaged in terrorism. To lie and pretend that is not the case is not just sectarian, it is wilfully dishonesty regarding some wicked crimes and is wicked in itself. I won't take lectures from someone who is so vile as deny the darkness and mayhem that your Gaa caused to many innocent people. The Provo's were an ugly reality, made up of colleagues of your family members who must have known what people like that were up to, but just laughed and said nothing.

Do let me know when you see any inquiries into the GAA coming up dopey as I “somehow” must have missed all the ones to date ,,,, in the meantime I’ll just keep an eye on The multitude of inquiries into the security forces we have ongoing and upcoming ...

Can ye spot the difference dopey ;)

Another truly pathetic attempt at false equivocation.... thick as champ :rolleyes:

SgtBilko

You’re basically admitting that state forces murdered but could have done much more had they wanted ....

That’s pathetic sgtDildo even for a wee fat Mark Francois type spud peeler like yourself ..

The truth will just keep coming out btw ... hope you enjoy the results 😘
Eh? I know you're 'educationally challenged' but that's a pretty dim thought process, even for you. Try and join the dots and follow the logic. Here, I'll help.....

1. Republicans, especially rabid terrorist supporting ones like yourself, harp on about how 'corrupt' they believe the British security forces were and that they deliberately set out 'murder innocent catholics'.

2. I do not believe that theory. Despite your childish sneering, as a former member of said security forces for a long period, I have never witnessed or heard about any such criminal acts.

3. I point to the fact that had the British Forces chosen to act the way rabid Irish Republican terrorist supporters, like yourself, think they did act, then it would have been easy enough to do so. They had the weapons, the manpower and the knowledge to wipe out PIRA and tens of thousands of innocent people in their way.

4. You should be thankful for the fact that they didn't do so. That's called restraint.

Hope that helps. 👍

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies