Collusion - The truth comes slowly

raetsel

But then you were claiming that the RUC knew all about the activities of loyalist terrorism.
You can't have your cake and eat it.
Eh? Where did I say that? What I actually said was that there is ample evidence for collusion between the security forces and loyalist terrorists. Not all of the security forces, of course but a significant number.
So was my post sectarian, and yours wasn't you haven't told me yet, your opinion?
Most of your posts are sectarian, not to mention provocative and sometimes dangerous. The way you target the entire GAA with your poison is particularly shameful considering the number of wholly innocent members who were murdered by loyalists over the years. By the way, if the GAA is such a demonic force, can you explain why it attracts so much outside sponsorship from multi-national companies?
Here's a sample of some current GAA partners:
Will you choke on your corn flakes tomorrow morning in the knowledge that Kelloggs sponsor the GAA's children's summer camps?

death or glory

Eh? Where did I say that? What I actually said was that there is ample evidence for collusion between the security forces and loyalist terrorists. Not all of the security forces, of course but a significant number.

Most of your posts are sectarian, not to mention provocative and sometimes dangerous. The way you target the entire GAA with your poison is particularly shameful considering the number of wholly innocent members who were murdered by loyalists over the years. By the way, if the GAA is such a demonic force, can you explain why it attracts so much outside sponsorship from multi-national companies?
Here's a sample of some current GAA partners:
Will you choke on your corn flakes tomorrow morning in the knowledge that Kelloggs sponsor the GAA's children's summer camps?
That's why Unionist kids take Nestle cereals.
I just targeted the Gaa in the same way you targeted the security forces.
They were your words not mine.
How you can claim my posts are sectarian and yours aren't shows your bigotry and ignorance.

Mickeymac

How you can claim my posts are sectarian and yours aren't shows your bigotry and ignorance.

Saddest thing in this whole saga for you doggie is the fact you can't see or appear to realise how much hatred and sectarianism you harbor in your own mindset.

raetsel

Now it shows that I'm objective and truthful.
Anyway how the hell do you know that all unionist kids eat Nestlé cereals? If you're boycotting Kelloggs, then you might as well know that there is a list of major firms as long as your arm who have one time or another sponsorship deals with the GAA.
When you need a new pair of glasses, Specsavers is no longer an option. Heck you can't even watch BBC NI or UTV any more either.
Guinness used to be a major sponsor as well. You'll also have to work hard to find out which Diageo products to boycott if that offends you. And no more slipping into your local Centra or SuperValu for a pint of milk either.
I don't suppose you'll want to bank with First Trust, Danske, Bank of Ireland or Ulster Bank either. You'll also have to avoid doing business with insurance giants like AIG and Allianz.
Choosing a mobile phone service is going to present problems as well. o2 and Vodafone are past GAA sponsors so they are off the list for you as well. You could try Three of course but they sponsored the FAI who are made up of another coven of demons, so I don't suppose you'll want to go there either.
There are a lot of cars you can't drive anymore as well. Maybe you should also consider not listening to any of the major international singers and bands who have performed at Croke Park over the years too.
There's a lot of self sacrifice involved there DOG, if you want to stick by those principles. :ROFLMAO:

death or glory

Now it shows that I'm objective and truthful.
Anyway how the hell do you know that all unionist kids eat Nestlé cereals? If you're boycotting Kelloggs, then you might as well know that there is a list of major firms as long as your arm who have one time or another sponsorship deals with the GAA.
When you need a new pair of glasses, Specsavers is no longer an option. Heck you can't even watch BBC NI or UTV any more either.
Guinness used to be a major sponsor as well. You'll also have to work hard to find out which Diageo products to boycott if that offends you. And no more slipping into your local Centra or SuperValu for a pint of milk either.
I don't suppose you'll want to bank with First Trust, Danske, Bank of Ireland or Ulster Bank either. You'll also have to avoid doing business with insurance giants like AIG and Allianz.
Choosing a mobile phone service is going to present problems as well. o2 and Vodafone are past GAA sponsors so they are off the list for you as well. You could try Three of course but they sponsored the FAI who are made up of another coven of demons, so I don't suppose you'll want to go there either.
There are a lot of cars you can't drive anymore as well. Maybe you should also consider not listening to any of the major international singers and bands who have performed at Croke Park over the years too.
There's a lot of self sacrifice involved there DOG, if you want to stick by those principles. :ROFLMAO:
Well when many of our brave security forces sacrificed their lives for Ulster, it's a small price to pay.
At least I'm not a hypocrite.

AhNowStop

Eh? I know you're 'educationally challenged' but that's a pretty dim thought process, even for you. Try and join the dots and follow the logic. Here, I'll help.....

1. Republicans, especially rabid terrorist supporting ones like yourself, harp on about how 'corrupt' they believe the British security forces were and that they deliberately set out 'murder innocent catholics'.

2. I do not believe that theory. Despite your childish sneering, as a former member of said security forces for a long period, I have never witnessed or heard about any such criminal acts.

3. I point to the fact that had the British Forces chosen to act the way rabid Irish Republican terrorist supporters, like yourself, think they did act, then it would have been easy enough to do so. They had the weapons, the manpower and the knowledge to wipe out PIRA and tens of thousands of innocent people in their way.

4. You should be thankful for the fact that they didn't do so. That's called restraint.

Hope that helps. 👍
Lmfao I must say I do love laughing at moronic little mark Francois Internet hard men scummy loyalist types getting all upset and spouting their insecurities 😂

Points 1 to 4 are complete BS as you well know .. ffs even the Brit PM had to apologise for Bloody Sunday ..
now just sit back and enjoy the continuation of multiple inquiries into state sponsored murder ... the truth will set you free dumbo ;)

In the meantime here’s a wee pic of you that one of your fellow spud peelers sent me .....;)😂😂

Last edited:

death or glory

Saddest thing in this whole saga for you doggie is the fact you can't see or appear to realise how much hatred and sectarianism you harbor in your own mindset.
Mick,
You have got it so wrong,
I've got so much love for Jesus, my family and for Ulster, that surely comes across strongly in my posts.

AhNowStop

Well when many of our brave security forces sacrificed their lives for Ulster, it's a small price to pay.
At least I'm not a hypocrite.
Dog you have an uncanny ability to invite ridicule
... you truly are the thickest fukwit on t’internet 😂😂

Do keep us informed on how your boycott’s going btw :rolleyes:😂😂

death or glory

Dog you have an uncanny ability to invite ridicule
... you truly are the thickest fukwit on t’internet 😂😂

Do keep us informed on how your boycott’s going btw :rolleyes:😂😂
Going very well,
Just had another bowl of Quaker oats and some KINGSmill bread for supper.
Saving a fortune.

death or glory

Get a job! Bread and water sounds like a prison diet...even with some horse food added... :D
It's called porridge man dear,
You should know they served it at the Maze everyday.

death or glory

Is that where you got a taste for it...:D
No, the staff weren't allowed to eat the inmates food. Did they not tell you that in your block.

AhNowStop

Going very well,
Just had another bowl of Quaker oats and some KINGSmill bread for supper.
Saving a fortune.
Na Dopey there’s no point trying to save face and make a joke out of it now ..... the reality of the situation is that “yet again” you’ve made a complete & utter ass out of yourself 😂 😂;)

Too much time under the car I guess 🤪 lol

death or glory

Na Dopey there’s no point trying to save face and make a joke out of it now ..... the reality of the situation is that “yet again” you’ve made a complete & utter ass out of yourself 😂 😂;)

Too much time under the car I guess 🤪 lol
Here Cynthia,
Check auld Bessie's back quarter as theres a lot of mastitis going about this time of year.

death or glory

Nah!...never there...they were, like you, too stupid to pin anything on me... :LOL:
But they served porridge in Castlereagh as well
I'm sure if you had the balls to be up to any terrorism, you would have that served up to you after your early morning beating.

Se0samh

But they served porridge in Castlereagh as well
I'm sure if you had the balls to be up to any terrorism, you would have that served up to you after your early morning beating.
Did they?...take your word for it...they seek him here, they seek him there, that damned elusive... :D

AhNowStop

Here Cynthia,
Check auld Bessie's back quarter as theres a lot of mastitis going about this time of year.
Jaysus, more moronic ramblings of an insecure loony loyalist in a pathetic futile attempt to deflect away from his latest cretinous utterances .... so how is your GAA sponsor boycott going btw dopey 😂 😂 😂

You truly are the biggest window licker on here 🤪 lol

Most Replies