• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Collusion - The truth comes slowly

Se0samh

Jaysus, more moronic ramblings of an insecure loony loyalist in a pathetic futile attempt to deflect away from his latest cretinous utterances .... so how is your GAA sponsor boycott going btw dopey 😂 😂 😂

You truly are the biggest window licker on here 🤪 lol

Good, or at least disposable at the oul' bomb inspection like...

Antóin Mac Comháin

I just targeted the Gaa in the same way you targeted the security forces..
The GAA and the War of Independence by Tim Pat Coogan

On All-Ireland hurling final day in 1966 the Gaelic Athletic Association hosted a group of elderly veterans of the 1916 Rising at Croke Park. In a message of welcome, the match programme claimed that the veterans’ presence symbolised “the indivisibility which has always existed between this Association and the aspiration of a free and Gaelic Ireland”. This was the standard story. It was, and to some extent is, the GAA’s own version of its story.

There have always been those, on the other hand, who have kicked against that received truth. Eleven years earlier, Seán Clifford, who had been an officer in the IRA in Limerick during the War of Independence, offered a different view to the Bureau of Military History.

“Men who spoke only English and who never had much time for Gaelic games met, attacked and beat the enemy,” he said, “whereas those who claimed a monopoly of Irish patriotism, namely members of the Gaelic Athletic Association and the Gaelic League, were nowhere to be seen when it came to a fight with the enemy.”

'The best known victim is Michael Hogan, a Tipperary footballer, Irish Volunteer, and brother of Dan Hogan, a senior figure in the IRA in Ulster.

Roche had fought in France with the Royal Munster Fusiliers and had been, at various times, chairman of the Limerick County Board of the GAA and vice-president of the association nationally.

Frank “Scout” Butler, the Tipperary goalkeeper, used to tell it, being able to show the raiders the tattoo he had acquired in the British army protected him that day. Michael Feery, a spectator, local man and an unemployed former soldier, was not so fortunate. He was wearing his army undershirt and boots when he died, having decided to watch a Gaelic football match.'

You have got it so wrong..
Life in south Armagh: 'It was the GAA that kept me out of IRA'

More British soldiers were shot at Croke Park on Bloody Sunday than IRA Volunteers. Whudda guessed that one Doggie, eh?

AhNowStop

Good, or at least disposable at the oul' bomb inspection like...
ah yes sure I nearly forgot about that ... supposedly he's been at it since his primary school days :rolleyes: ..ffs
According to his own testimony he'd often be sent under the car prior to his dear ole mum taking the smart & loved kids to school :eek::whistle:;)😂

death or glory

ah yes sure I nearly forgot about that ... supposedly he's been at it since his primary school days :rolleyes: ..ffs
According to his own testimony he'd often be sent under the car prior to his dear ole mum taking the smart & loved kids to school :eek::whistle:;)😂
Cynthia,
A typical Provo supporter laughing at undercar booby trap bombs.
Is it a bit wonder there is a new generation of Ra terrorists repeating the same self defeating sectarian terrorism and condemning themselves to misery, defeat and years in jail whilst bringing misery and sorrow to decent people.

AhNowStop

Cynthia,
A typical Provo supporter laughing at undercar booby trap bombs.
Is it a bit wonder there is a new generation of Ra terrorists repeating the same self defeating sectarian terrorism and condemning themselves to misery, defeat and years in jail whilst bringing misery and sorrow to decent people.
LMFAO :ROFLMAO::LOL:😂 I cant help it if you're stoopid enough to tell everyone you were operating as a bomb sniffer/disposal expert in your primary school years dopey ... 😂 😂 😂

It takes some fool to come out with the likes of that but you sure fit the bill son ;):whistle:

now, back under the car with ye

btw, Its hilarious that you eejits keep calling people like Moi supporters of murder when its only ever you and your fellow loyalist scummers who clearly support violence, death & murder on here .... You have no option but to lie through your idiotic teeth .. everyone can see this btw you idiot :rolleyes:

now if you wish to refute this post a single post of mine which shows me supporting any violence at all ? ... good luck with that one dopey ;)

death or glory

LMFAO :ROFLMAO::LOL:😂 I cant help it if you're stoopid enough to tell everyone you were operating as a bomb sniffer/disposal expert in your primary school years dopey ... 😂 😂 😂

It takes some fool to come out with the likes of that but you sure fit the bill son ;):whistle:

btw, Its hilarious that you eejits keep calling people like Moi supporters of murder when its only ever you and your fellow loyalist scummers who clearly support violence, death & murder on here .... You have no option but to lie through your idiotic teeth .. everyone can see this btw you idiot :rolleyes:

now if you wish to refute this post a single post of mine which shows me supporting any violence at all ? ... good luck with that one dopey ;)
Now Cynthia,
We all know you are a real hypocrite and a SF/IRA supporter and voter so that contradicts your assertion you never supported terrorism.
I take it Bessie doesn't have any fellon.

AhNowStop

Now Cynthia,
We all know you are a real hypocrite and a SF/IRA supporter and voter so that contradicts your assertion you never supported terrorism.
I take it Bessie doesn't have any fellon.
Ok dopey post up a single post of mine where I support violence..... I’ll time ye ;):whistle:

SgtBilko

Is this the thicko, who claims to 'abhor violence', laughing at the thought of people having to check theirs cars during his heroes murderous campaign? Dear me......shameful stuff.

Car bombs are a laughing matter for you, are they? You vote for a party than sanctioned them, so I guess laughing at them isn't that disconnected.

You should contact the family of this young girl and tell them how funny it is for you to think about people checking their cars. Ha ha ****ing ha. 🙄

AhNowStop

Is this the thicko, who claims to 'abhor violence', laughing at the thought of people having to check theirs cars during his heroes murderous campaign? Dear me......shameful stuff.

Car bombs are a laughing matter for you, are they? You vote for a party than sanctioned them, so I guess laughing at them isn't that disconnected.

You should contact the family of this young girl and tell them how funny it is for you to think about people checking their cars. Ha ha ****ing ha. 🙄

Now now calm down little sgtDildo you’ll max out your blood pressure wee son ...
And if you don’t mind I’ll just keep on mocking and laughing at your dopey wee loyalist scummer friend and his lies about being the worlds first primary school bomb disposal expert ...
you wee lads are awful thick but I suppose that’s why you ended up peeling spuds for the real Brits eh Dildo son ;)😂

SgtBilko

Now now calm down little sgtDildo you’ll max out your blood pressure wee son ...
And if you don’t mind I’ll just keep on mocking and laughing at your dopey wee loyalist scummer friend and his lies about being the worlds first primary school bomb disposal expert ...
you wee lads are awful thick but I suppose that’s why you ended up peeling spuds for the real Brits eh Dildo son ;)😂
What do you find funny about people checking their family car for IEDs? Thousands had to do it on a daily basis, thanks to the scum you now vote for.

Enlighten me.... share the joke.

AhNowStop

What do you find funny about people checking their family car for IEDs? Thousands had to do it on a daily basis, thanks to the scum you now vote for.

Enlighted you :eek: ... feck sake I good but Im not that good .. tis a miracle you're after sgtDildo

but I'll give it a go just for you 😘 ..... lets just say the dopey dog has kept everyone on P.ie in fits of laughter with all his idiotic lies about his Ma sending him on bomb disposal duties every morning as a primary school child while his smart & loved siblings got ready for the school run ... tis the dogs pathetic fantasy we're laughing at but tbf you wee scummy loyalist internet hard men give us plenty of that ;)

It all happened a while back when you went missing ... I guess you must have been inside at the time:whistle:

SgtBilko

Enlighted you :eek: ... feck sake I good but Im not that good .. tis a miracle you're after sgtDildo

but I'll give it a go just for you 😘 ..... lets just say the dopey dog has kept everyone on P.ie in fits of laughter with all his idiotic lies about his Ma sending him on bomb disposal duties every morning as a primary school child while his smart & loved siblings got ready for the school run ... tis the dogs pathetic fantasy we're laughing at but tbf you wee scummy loyalist internet hard men give us plenty of that ;)

It all happened a while back when you went missing ... I guess you must have been inside at the time:whistle:
Plenty of people had to check their vehicles, so no reason to disbelieve DOG.

Now, explain why you think it's funny that your heroes planted IEDs under family cars.

AhNowStop

Plenty of people had to check their vehicles, so no reason to disbelieve DOG.

Now, explain why you think it's funny that your heroes planted IEDs under family cars.
lmfao .. ok sgtDildo if you're a big enough moron (which of course you are) to believe the moronic rambling lies of some ignorant wee loyalist troll on an anonomyous internet site informing us he was the worlds youngest bomb disposal expert then fill yer boots ye sad bastid .... I on the other hand will continue laughing at and mocking him and enjoying every second of it ;):whistle:

now have ye any more uncle albert/mark francois type "when I was in the army" stories for us ? ... and preferably ones that dont involve peeling spuds :LOL::ROFLMAO:😂

death or glory

Them terrorist supporting scum thought we were all fair game.
That's why another generation doomed to failure.

Only fools keep doing the same things but expect different results.

SgtBilko

lmfao .. ok sgtDildo if you're a big enough moron (which of course you are) to believe the moronic rambling lies of some ignorant wee loyalist troll on an anonomyous internet site informing us he was the worlds youngest bomb disposal expert then fill yer boots ye sad bastid .... I on the other hand will continue laughing at and mocking him and enjoying every second of it ;):whistle:

now have ye any more uncle albert/mark francois type "when I was in the army" stories for us ? ... and preferably ones that dont involve peeling spuds :LOL::ROFLMAO:😂
I get it. In your world, DOG didn't have to check under his family's car. In your world, I wasn't in the Army. It's of no consequence to me what you believe.

I just find it strange that you chose IRA car bombs as something to laugh at. But in your world they were all justified, hence the lack of apathy.

Your heroes in the RA lost though. Brits out and a UI was the goal and it failed miserably.
You'll wake up in the UK tomorrow and every day for the rest of your life fella. Just like Marty, who wasted his life chasing a UI, you are destined to die in the UK. No amount of your fake childish 'laughter' changes that.....and that's good enough for me.

Lovely.

AhNowStop

I get it. In your world, DOG didn't have to check under his family's car. In your world, I wasn't in the Army. It's of no consequence to me what you believe.

I just find it strange that you chose IRA car bombs as something to laugh at. But in your world they were all justified, hence the lack of apathy.

Your heroes in the RA lost though. Brits out and a UI was the goal and it failed miserably.
You'll wake up in the UK tomorrow and every day for the rest of your life fella. Just like Marty, who wasted his life chasing a UI, you are destined to die in the UK. No amount of your fake childish 'laughter' changes that.....and that's good enough for me.

Lovely.

lmfao ... ah poor wee army spud peeler's pretending to get all serious & emotional .. dry you eyes sgtDildo

why the fuk would I believe a single word from a couple of murder supporting gimps on an anonymous internet site .. a couple of gimps who do nothing but snigger and mock death & destruction as long as its their side handing it out .. and these same said gimps then try and tar everyone else with their same filthy brush .. I dont think so sonny

you wee gimps are all upset because its all crumbling around you and there's sweet FA you can do about it .. so feck off under the dogs pretend car that he's supposedly been under since he was the self-ordained the worlds first primary school bomb disposal expert :rolleyes: .. seriously, what are you fukwits like at all :censored:

and make sure to enjoy all the inquiries now wont you .. theres a good sgtDildo ;)

AhNowStop

Them terrorist supporting scum thought we were all fair game.
That's why another generation doomed to failure.

Only fools keep doing the same things but expect different results.

here Dopey, would you not be better taking a different approach to life .. a less belligerent approach ... maybe yer Ma & the loved kids would treat ye better as well if ye did that :ROFLMAO: ;)

be like James .. James has a bit of sense :whistle:

James Nesbitt open to discussing 'new union of Ireland'

SgtBilko

lmfao ... ah poor wee army spud peeler's pretending to get all serious & emotional .. dry you eyes sgtDildo

why the fuk would I believe a single word from a couple of murder supporting gimps on an anonymous internet site .. a couple of gimps who do nothing but snigger and mock death & destruction as long as its their side handing it out .. and these same said gimps then try and tar everyone else with their same filthy brush .. I dont think so sonny

you wee gimps are all upset because its all crumbling around you and there's sweet FA you can do about it .. so feck off under the dogs pretend car that he's supposedly been under since he was the self-ordained the worlds first primary school bomb disposal expert :rolleyes: .. seriously, what are you fukwits like at all :censored:

and make sure to enjoy all the inquiries now wont you .. theres a good sgtDildo ;)
You trying and cover up your anger with fake 'laughter' fools no one. When we both wake up in the UK again tomorrow, only one of us is genuinely laughing about that though. 👌

Lovely.

AhNowStop

You trying and cover up your anger with fake 'laughter' fools no one. When we both wake up in the UK again tomorrow, only one of us is genuinely laughing about that though. 👌

Lovely.
"Anger" :eek: 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 .. ffs do you moronic wee loyalists never stop trying to paint the other side with your own putrid brush .. this is just another example .. ffs wise up sgtDildo all I ever do on here is laugh my head off at you cretins ... and its only getting funnier btw 😂

btw have ye them spuds peeled yet wee son :unsure: Roger, Tristan, Farquar & the chaps must be starving by now ... lmfao

AhNowStop

Police Ombudsman retires with regrets...

Police Ombudsman Michael Maguire regrets not being able to publish three key reports

the decision was taken to suspend the publication of 3 key reports after it emmerged that the PSNI had failed to disclose "significant" information...
the stalled reports include:-
*the murder of 5 catholics at Sean Grahams bookmakers.
*the murder of 20 catholics across several counties from 1988 to 1994
*the 1993 trick or treat murders of 8 catholics in the rising sun bar in greysteel

Police Ombudsman likens role at times to 'trench warfare'

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies