• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Come back Mike Lowry, all is forgiven - Tom Hayes shafted in Lowry deal

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
Well isn't this an interesting snippet of news coming out of Tipperary.

It was widely expected that Tom Hayes was going to be appointed to the Senate last week, as Tipperary has no representative from FG in a 5 seat constituency.

But Tom got passed over. And spent the weekend complaining about the 3 seats Enda gave to FF, that he could have got his posterior on.

But is seems Tom wasn't shafted to look after the Soldiers of Destiny. Oh no, Tom was shafted to look after someone a lot closer home.

Mike Lowry Jnr... the dimmer version of the father.

Lowry (Jnr) to return to the FG camp.. and lots of "not staining the son with the sins of the father" ..

Poor Tom.. never saw it coming

Lowry for Fine Gael in next General Election - Home - Tipperary Star

Cato

Just what does Lowry Sr have on Kenny and Fine Gael?

ruserious

Didn't Enda say he wouldn't do a deal with Lowry before the election.

Sister Mercedes

And furthermore, a move by An Taoiseach Enda Kenny to have Councillor Lowry added to the Senate, was stopped by senior executives of Fine Gael who feared a massive media backlash, we have been informed.
Bet there wouldn't have been much of a 'massive media backlash' from INM.

Franzoni

Bet there wouldn't have been much of a 'massive media backlash' from INM.
Indeed...

I wonder will anyone in RTE have the gumption to ask the next FGer they interview.....

Marcos the black

Well isn't this an interesting snippet of news coming out of Tipperary.

It was widely expected that Tom Hayes was going to be appointed to the Senate last week, as Tipperary has no representative from FG in a 5 seat constituency.

But Tom got passed over. And spent the weekend complaining about the 3 seats Enda gave to FF, that he could have got his posterior on.

But is seems Tom wasn't shafted to look after the Soldiers of Destiny. Oh no, Tom was shafted to look after someone a lot closer home.

Mike Lowry Jnr... the dimmer version of the father.

Lowry (Jnr) to return to the FG camp.. and lots of "not staining the son with the sins of the father" ..

Poor Tom.. never saw it coming

Lowry for Fine Gael in next General Election - Home - Tipperary Star
Ok.. a few points...
Lowry (Jnr) was never in FG so how could he return?
The article starts with the words... "Speculation is mounting".. so this is speculation, nothing else.
The source is the Tipp Star, who have backed Lowry through thick and through thin and they are now building up his son's profile..

BTW.. seen as how you're happy to believe "speculation" aren't you the guy who get's very upset if a claim is made about SF, whether it be about child sex abuse or murders etc, unless there is 100% proof positive?
Why the slip in standards?

Paddyc

Didn't Enda say he wouldn't do a deal with Lowry before the election.
And he didn't do a deal with Lowry before the election: he did a deal with Lowry after the election......

You can't say Enda's not a man of his word..... petunia

SuirView

Ha, Ha, Ha.
Ye were told.

Betson

Has Jnr now officially left the 'Lowry party' in Tipp?

He should campaign on an anti corruption platform when he is running for FG the next time round.

rockofcashel

Website
www.sinnfein.ie
Ok.. a few points...
Lowry (Jnr) was never in FG so how could he return?
The article starts with the words... "Speculation is mounting".. so this is speculation, nothing else.
The source is the Tipp Star, who have backed Lowry through thick and through thin and they are now building up his son's profile..

BTW.. seen as how you're happy to believe "speculation" aren't you the guy who get's very upset if a claim is made about SF, whether it be about child sex abuse or murders etc, unless there is 100% proof positive?
Why the slip in standards?
Again with the deflection back to SF.. what has this got to do with SF ?

And once again, let me clarify..

I couldn't care less what you say that links SF to child abuse. You however, made a very specific allegation/accusation here once, i.e. that because I supported or once was a member of SF, I condoned child abuse.

I am going to ask one last time.. are you so fu**king thick, that you do not understand why I might have an issue with that ?

Marcos the black

Again with the deflection back to SF.. what has this got to do with SF ?

And once again, let me clarify..

I couldn't care less what you say that links SF to child abuse. You however, made a very specific allegation/accusation here once, i.e. that because I supported or once was a member of SF, I condoned child abuse.

I am going to ask one last time.. are you so fu**king thick, that you do not understand why I might have an issue with that ?
So, you're happy to support speculation in this regard but want proof on others. Good for you.
BTW.. you haven't answered the question about how Lowry Jnr could "rejoin FG", as you claim, when he's never been a member. Perhaps you could clarify?

Ramon Mercadar

Mercurial

Watching the FG performance in Tipperary in the most recent election was highly entertaining. I look forward to the latest drama.

Mercurial

They must have stuffed the pooch in a big way, any entertaining highlights you might share?
It was just amusing in general - the expectation was that there would be at least one seat between the two, but with both of them sitting TDs it seems as though there was too much bad blood to generate the necessary cooperation.

Accidental sock

I wish Tipperary would just secede already....

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies