Compo for seeing the queen

raetsel

You can of course provide a link to this or can quote raetsel directly from a post of his.

What am I talking about? You can never back up anything you say, ever.
Well he won't because that would only show that he has totally distorted what I said in order to deceive.
He is referring to a comment I made about a Castlederg flute band (friends of his apparently) who made it their business to travel to Belfast to participate in a parade in memory of the UVF random Catholic murderer, Brian Robinson. I called them scumbags, as I would in the case of anyone who glorified sectarian murderers, be they Robinson, the Loughinisland murderers or for that matter any scumbag known to have perpetrated outrages like La Mon or Enniskillen for example.
He took exception to my characterisation, and subsequently, in a Alan-Partridgesque "Aha" moment, claimed that there were children in the band at that parade. I have no idea whether this is true or not of course, and because he is such a notorious liar I won't accept it as the truth without proof. Nevertheless I then qualified my comment on the supposition that it might be true, and suggested that if it were then the people responsible for taking those kids to it were abusive scumbags, and that Social Services might need to take a long hard look at the situation, as no child should be indoctrinated into ever thinking of Robinson as a hero.
I never at any stage called the children scumbags, nor would I, but DOG is a howling loon who seems to get off on telling lies, and it doesn't bother me in the slightest, because I win every time as a result. :)
The reason he won't provide links is because there are none.

raetsel

Ratarse,
These are the facts.
You are a sectarian bigot who called Castlederg prod children "sectarian slags" and "sectarian scumbags".
And I'll not let you forget it.
And then I'll bring you back to reality with a bang. :)

death or glory

Ratsarse,
You are a complete sectarian bigot.
As you have admitted you called the whole Castlederg Young Loyalist flute band including the children "sectarian slags" and "sectarian scumbags" for once attending a band parade in Belfast.
The same hypocrite who lied to defend the SDLP leader carry a coffin in an INLA paramilitary funeral.
We shall remember them.

Mickeymac

Your patience with such a$$holes is admirable sir, but, what makes you think you can get through to such dinosaurs when people like John Hume/Ivan Cooper/Reverend Latimer/Susan McKay/Rev.Goode and MMGuinness failed?

raetsel

Ratsarse,
As you have admitted you called the whole Castlederg Young Loyalist flute band including the children "sectarian slags" and "sectarian scumbags" for once attending a band parade in Belfast.
The same hypocrite who lied to defend the SDLP leader carry a coffin in an INLA paramilitary funeral.
We shall remember them.
DOG you are a liar and a fraud, with the most shocking double standards.
You were asked to provide links to support your claims. You didn't because you can't.
I don't know why you keep repeating the lie. You're showing yourself up again and again.

raetsel

Your patience with such a$$holes is admirable sir, but, what makes you think you can get through to such dinosaurs when people like John Hume/Ivan Cooper/Reverend Latimer/Susan McKay/Rev.Goode and MMGuinness failed?
I don't Mickey. But it is fun showing him up as a sectarian liar, day after day, and then watching him like the stupid dog who chases cars, and never learns. Who knows, I might not respond to him one of these days and just let him howl away on his own, but it will be as a result of boredom, not impatience. :D

Mickeymac

I don't Mickey. But it is fun showing him up as a sectarian liar, day after day, and then watching him like the stupid dog who chases cars, and never learns. Who knows, I might not respond to him one of these days and just let him howl away on his own, but it will be as a result of boredom, not impatience. :D

I kinda get your point sir but there is nothing there from dog in tangible responses or debate, difficult for me to participate in those exchanges because father time has told us on here it never gets anywhere positive for any of us.

death or glory

Ratsarse,
You know you are a sectarian bigot.
You called Castlederg children "sectarian slags" and "sectarian scumbags" just because the band they played in once played in a Belfast band parade.
Remember Your previous sock Enigma,
He once told me three separate times that he put me on ignore,
yet you had to keep replying.
Oh how I laughed,
Just like I snigger when reminding you of your blatantly sectarian comments.

raetsel

Ratsarse,
You know you are a sectarian bigot.
You called Castlederg children "sectarian slags" and "sectarian scumbags" just because the band they played in once played in a Belfast band parade.
Remember Your previous sock Enigma,
He once told me three separate times that he put me on ignore,
yet you had to keep replying.
Oh how I laughed,
Just like I snigger when reminding you of your blatantly sectarian comments.
All these claims about me and no links to prove them DOG?
Is lying not a sinful act in the eyes of your local lodge?:)

death or glory

Ratarse,
I don't need to prove to you because you know, like I know that I'm telling the truth, you sectarian bigot.

Mickeymac

Seems that's the way their system works, one of their admired leaders (Nobel Peace prize winner) deplored same sex marriage but when his daughter married her girlfriend the leopard changed his spots...….how pathetic is that and not a word of remorse as to his demonization of gays in his inglorious past.

death or glory

I see in front if today's newsletter, the new secretary of state getting the NIO to review what pictures of her majesty are in place.

McSlaggart

I see in front if today's newsletter, the new secretary of state getting the NIO to review what pictures of her majesty are in place.

Do you think things should be added to places of work in order to have a balanced approach to the workplace?

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Some clown at my work has organised a photographer to come in next month to take staff photos.

Needless to say no-one has thought to ask the staff whether they want to have their photo taken and used however the office likes.

So basically a number have said they are having nothing to do with it, and like myself, don't want photos floating around where the ownership of that image data is unclear.

A colleague has put it in writing that she considers her image to be her property in data terms and she has said plainly that the office doesn't have permission to use her image.

Who the f*ck sits around thinking this stuff up? And just assuming that people will 'enjoy' it?

McSlaggart

Ratsarse,
We shall remember them.
Would you object to that band being called sectarian?

death or glory

Would you object to that band being called sectarian?
I'll be like you and the Tyrone GaaRa team, I would say it is inclusive.
I would definately not call them "scumbag slags" like some sectarian bigots.

recedite

Workplace Emblems Likewise there are certain symbols and emblems which, if their display is sanctioned within the workplace, may help create an environment that is perceived to be more welcoming to one community than the other, whether intended or not. These may include: • Posters, pictures, portraits and displays that contain or incorporate emblems more closely associated with one or other of the communities; or • Religious tracts and emblem

We are now heading for the time of not allowing any pictures or symbols in working environments.
There's a difference between displaying a loyalist or republican symbol, and having a portrait up of the official head of state.
I think it would be fair to compare such a portrait with having a display of the union jack. As per your link....
The Union Flag is the national flag of the United Kingdom and, arising therefrom, has a particular status symbolising the constitutional position of Northern Ireland. On the other hand, the Union Flag is often used to mark sectional community allegiance. There is a world of difference between these two approaches. Thus, for example, while it is acceptable and appropriate, in the Commission’s view, for a local Council to fly the Union Flag at its Civic Headquarters, the rationale for its display at every Council location, facility and leisure centre would be questionable.
Which all seems fair enough. Therefore it depends on the type of building and the context.
As this example seems to be NI civil servant working in a govt. building, and engaged in govt. work, then it seems to be a fairly cut and dried example of the kind of place that would fly the union flag, and display the portrait of the head of state.

McTell

Twitter
No
Seems to me that if we ever have unity, we will have to pay 10,000 compo every time a belfast TD comes to Leinster House and sees portraits of Collins and Dev.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies