Conference on Sharia, Segregation and Secularism

peader odonnell

I hope it goes ahead but I fear the usual moaners will try to No-Platform it like they did with a planned debate in this country a few weeks ago about feminism in the context of the Muslim world.
The effect of embracing secularism has meant for the Gael a demographic crisis, voting to legalize abortion on demand in the middle of a demographic crisis and mass immigration which combined means that the Gael wont exist as such in one hundred and fifty years to two hundred years time. Secularism has brought ever greater severe mental problems for a lot of the population to. I think that secularism needs to be rejected firmly.
I am obsessed with sex because astrologically I am a Scorpio however Irish Catholicism isn't obsessed with sex at all. Also I am talking about a demographic crisis among the indigenous population who are increasingly opting not to marry and not to have children.
Scorpio are the hottest of the lot, I should know, I'm rideing one regular.

RasherHash

McTell

Twitter
No
OP

Conference on Sharia, Segregation and Secularism///Secular Conference 2018

Thanks, but there again, our most successful part of the 1919-22 revolution was the dail courts. They were legal as they were using arbitration to apply the law.

Sharia courts use the same basic law, so long as both sides agree to be bound by the court, and that's why they are tolerated.

What's coming down the tracks....

Arbitration - Wikipedia

Dáil Courts - Wikipedia

Muslim Arbitration Tribunal - Wikipedia

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies