• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Connacht Rugby Stars Confront 'Travellers' Over stolen Laptop

General Urko

DON'T RUCK With Us!

Robbie Henshaw one of our great rugby heroes recently had his laptop stolen from his car and it contained valuable study notes. He duly called upon fellow team mate and man of steel Bundee Aki to pay a visit to a traveler's house in Galway City where he suspected he might be able to locate it!petunia

Gardai intervene after Connacht players end up in standoff over Ireland star's stolen laptop - Independent.ie

Video here -

Watch: Police Called As Connacht Players Retrieve Robbie Henshaw's Stolen Laptop - Pundit Arena

It resulted in a stand off as more and more of the local travelereens got involved. Eventually the local Pigz who are huge traveler supporters and let's be honest love them to bits intervened and sent our rugby heroes on their way!:rolleyes:

So is this snobism or is it heroes standing up for themselves and their community?

You know I always said in Ireland if you were the greatest rugby player who had ever lived but were also born a tinker your rugby skills would never see the light of day at a club!

Vega1447

DON'T RUCK With Us!

Robbie Henshaw one of our great rugby heroes recently had his laptop stolen from his car and it contained valuable study notes. He duly called upon fellow team mate and man of steel Bundee Aki to pay a visit to a traveler's house in Galway City where he suspected he might be able to locate it!petunia

Gardai intervene after Connacht players end up in standoff over Ireland star's stolen laptop - Independent.ie

Video here -

Watch: Police Called As Connacht Players Retrieve Robbie Henshaw's Stolen Laptop - Pundit Arena

It resulted in a stand off as more and more of the local travelereens got involved. Eventually the local Pigz who are huge traveler supporters and let's be honest love them to bits intervened and sent our rugby heroes on their way!:rolleyes:

So is this snobism or is it heroes standing up for themselves and their community?

You know I always said in Ireland if you were the greatest rugby player who had ever lived but were also born a tinker your rugby skills would never see the light of day at a club!
Blatant anti-thieving prejudice. I'd probably say so if I was on the Pavee Payroll..

Peppermint

Who ever recorded the Sunday World 'video' needs to steal themselves a decent mobile phone!

Preferably not one stuck in a gold fish bowl..

ergo2

DON'T RUCK With Us!

Video here -

In the West we do not call Gardaí "pigs"

Henry94.

Prominent rugby players were among those who had penalty points removed. So one can understand his they got the impression they were above the law. We need to get them to realise they are not. If they suspect any citizen of a crime then they should bring their evidence to the Gardai like the rest of us.

Maybe because of their special tax-breaks they didn't feel right about using our public services but use them they must.

General Urko

It reminds me of the story that a few of our beloved indigenous ethnic minority moved over to Finland, Tampere, IFRC.
Locals became quite disturbed when 2 young nax were seen at a local pond shooting ducks with an air gun and AFAIK killed one of them. The police came and never having encountered inbreed adhd behaviour at this level before asked them what the fook are you doing? They replied they were hungry, the police had very serious doubts about this when they accompanied them back to where they were 'living' and saw €250K caravans and cars.
Their uncle was interviewed by a local newspaper the next day and he claimed it was all 'racism'!
Indeed wasn't there a thread here about Irish and British nax running amok in Cologne which apart from Engerlish football hooliganism had never witnessed anything like it since the war!

General Urko

Who ever recorded the Sunday World 'video' needs to steal themselves a decent mobile phone!

Preferably not one stuck in a gold fish bowl..
May be they could get a good one off a traveller!:cool:

General Urko

Prominent rugby players were among those who had penalty points removed. So one can understand his they got the impression they were above the law. We need to get them to realise they are not. If they suspect any citizen of a crime then they should bring their evidence to the Gardai like the rest of us.

Maybe because of their special tax-breaks they didn't feel right about using our public services but use them they must.
So it's basically a clash of civilizations then is it?petunia

Boy M5

Always lock laptops & tablets in boots of cars.

Seanie Lemass

Fair play to them, but I suspect that if it were any one of us anonymous chaps, the local polis would have sent us on our way! Probably after having our heads beaten in by the ethnic chaps!

General Urko

Actually some time ago a former prominent Irish rugby international was up on charges of seriously assaulting a bouncer outside a Galway City night club!

General Urko

Fair play to them, but I suspect that if it were any one of us anonymous chaps, the local polis would have sent us on our way! Probably after having our heads beaten in by the ethnic chaps!
And the pigz would advise us not to press charges!

Seanie Lemass

So you are blaming Henshaw for trying to get his lap top back!

Jesus wept, heard it all now .......

raspberry tea

Today where in the town where i live the travellers were out and joyriding,bumping cars(i kid you not there was road rage too) and having a huge argument at a petrol station where i was filling up,i thought there was going to be an all out brawl,i called over to a friend afterwards after going into the local city for a shop around,and she told me that the gardai were eventually called she heard on the grapevine...They cause trouble wherever they go...They don't seem to know the meaning of the word respectful...

Vega1447

Are you serious?

Someone steals your stuff and you cannot take it off them?

Please cite the section of the "Its my stuff but please do take it if you want" Act 2016 that prohibits taking your property back.

Or to put it another way, it I wander into your spacious apartment and take your laptop will you wave me off or try to take it back?

If the former please PM your address...

Thanks.

Mrwoody

Always lock laptops & tablets in boots of cars.
Those fellas would eat through the boot to get at the tablets they love the tablets can smell them a mile away, they can stay going for days off there faces.

General Urko

As we all know apart from chaps oiled up wrestling, rugger is the most homoerotic sport of them all (I mean stcking your head up another fella arse and all:p) and tinkers are well known homophobes!:roll:

shoneen

Surely if this fella Henshaw had an honourable bone in his body, he would have got his mother to fight Mrs. McDonagh for the laptop. A racist, obviously ....

General Urko

Today where in the town where i live the travellers were out and joyriding,bumping cars(i kid you not there was road rage too) and having a huge argument at a petrol station where i was filling up,i thought there was going to be an all out brawl,i called over to a friend afterwards after going into the local city for a shop around,and she told me that the gardai were eventually called she heard on the grapevine...They cause trouble wherever they go...They don't seem to know the meaning of the word respectful...
It's really surprising that semi literate inbreds with ADHD who are literally treated like royalty and actively encouraged to bollick act by the state would act in this fashion!:roll:

General Urko

Whatever about taking on Robbo, none fo them would go mano y mano with Bundee!:cool: of course if they could get b20 plus cousins involved with slash hooks it would be a different story!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies