• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Conor Lenihan on Vinnie tonight!!

Rural

Conor is on everything at the minute. When he talks and I close my eyes (which usually happens), I can hear Auntie Mary talking.

Aristodemus

He's a buffoon. He certainly has taken on the mantle of Brian Lenihan Senior.

oggy

He's a buffoon. He certainly has taken on the mantle of Brian Lenihan Senior.
Brian Senior was a one-off, nobody has anywhere near him. Took a very sharp brain for the role he played

gijoe

Conor Lenihan is living proof that evolution is false. The apes can stay awake on a live TV interview............

nicht besonders

Should be entertaining, much better than the repetitive garbage on the Frontline, really feels like a tired programme and it's only been on a year.

Donaill

Mary Lou is also on, interesting to see how she gets on against Conor!!

Mitsui2

Brian Senior was a one-off, nobody has anywhere near him. Took a very sharp brain for the role he played
Indeed - Senior was only playing at being an idiot. Conor, however....

Aristodemus

The problem with this country is that he was not a one-off and it didn't take a sharp brain to act the maggot like him. He was shown to be a complete fool by the way he managed to lose the Presidential election.