Conor Linehan sh!ts himself - Vincent Browne

D

Duth Ealla

Carlsbery dont do ads of Politicans sh!tting themselves but if they did they'd just use Conor Lenihan's face when Vincent Browne said last night " by the way we came in here tonight because the TDs werent allowed to go outside the gates in case they would be assaulted (said with a laugh at the end).

Go to minute 25 of the broadcast to see the worst Finance Minister in europe's snoring brother look of horror when he realises its FFs and hardly Pat Rabbitte who'd get the beating.

Lovely stuff. You can see reality dawning on him.

Treat yourself you deserve it : http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=tonightwithvincentbrowne&tv3_preview=&video=30145

Last edited:

neutral_lurker

Yes I thought he seemed a broken man (in the knowledge of no more power) throughout the interview and did notice his look at the time.

Payback is a b*tch :)

Simbo67

He was feisty on Today's Last Word. Quite a battle. Seemed very grumpy and was accusing Matt of having an agenda by not accepting the "we are where we are" mantra.

Ronanh87

I must of been watching a different interview. He handled it very well considering Browne and Rabbitte ended up cornering him.

emulator

I think it was equally as good when he realised Pat wasn't joking about them loosing two seats.... have a look ! :D

justme1

Does anyone else think that Conor lenihan seems to laugh/smile every time he speaks? IMO he has been doing this for years

Esttopt

Carlsbery dont do ads of Politicans sh!tting themselves but if they did they'd just use Conor Lenihan's face when Vincent Browne said last night " by the way we came in here tonight because the TDs werent allowed to go outside the gates in case they would be assaulted (said with a laugh at the end).

Go to minute 25 of the broadcast to see the worst Finance Minister in europe's snoring brother look of horror when he realises its FFs and hardly Pat Rabbitte who'd get the beating.

Lovely stuff. You can see reality dawning on him.

Treat yourself you deserve it : Tonight with Vincent Browne - TV3
Clip shows no evidence of what you're suggesting. Silly OP really

Northtipp

Brilliant. That was funny alright. Rabitte just took it in his stride but the scientologist looked sh1t scared

Éireann go Brách

Did you see the bit where the helicopter comes overhead
and Vincent goes " Thats bertie making his getaway" aka Romanian 1989

brillant.

Northtipp

stop now.Thats enough. You lot are upsetting the FF's. shame on the lot of you

mr_anderson

Meh.
Lil Leni frequently has a deer-in-the-headlights look about him during interviews.
This one was no different.

newell666

Is the standard of literacy on politics.ie representative of that throughout our population?
If so, we're entirely fvcked.
If the OP can't spell the name of the most notorious Minister for Finance in the history of the state, how can we take their opinion of him seriously?

The Collector-General

Good day for FF in the media. Cowen performs very well in Ivan Yeats interview and seems to have rediscovered his appetite for battle. B. Lenihan comes through PK interview unscathed. C. Lenihan surprisingly puts Matt Cooper back in his box. Down but not out.

anfieldabff

Good day for FF in the media. Cowen performs very well in Ivan Yeats interview and seems to have rediscovered his appetite for battle. B. Lenihan comes through PK interview unscathed. C. Lenihan surprisingly puts Matt Cooper back in his box. Down but not out.
In your dreams, they are fu---d and they know it, all out war will break out before christmas as the factions line up for the power struggle.
Why is Clowen on prime time tonight?? Very unusual.!!

Mitsui2

Meh.
Lil Leni frequently has a deer-in-the-headlights look about him during interviews.
It's always bugged me that Conor L reminded me of someone but I couldn't put a name to it - and I don't mean family resemblance.

then the other night I was watching a documentary and realised who it was - former US president Gerald Ford.

It's only sometimes, when he gets a certain look on his face, and I couldn't find really suitable examples of the look on the net, but what do you think -

Though maybe the resemblance is better in this off-duty shot of Conor -

dent

I think it was equally as good when he realised Pat wasn't joking about them loosing two seats.... have a look ! :D
That was quality stuff.

Broke

Connor Lenihan is my local TD,I will be looking forward to the door step interview in the up coming election.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies