• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Constituencies without SF candidate

bertiebowl

Are Cork NW, Kerry S and Limerick W the only three constituencies left for SF to select a candidate?
Any idea when they will?

White Horse

bertiebowl said:
Are Cork NW, Kerry S and Limerick W the only three constituencies left for SF to select a candidate?
Any idea when they will?
What are property prices like in Cork NW?

Saoirse

I was talking to the SF candidate for Limerick East on Saturday evening he was extremely confident of SF candidates being selected for the constituencies that didn't have anyone selected as of yet before the date for the election is announced.

iceman

naoise said:
Have SF got a candidate in Dún Laoghaire yet?
Yes i think Sean Tracy is running out their. But i am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong, Cain where are you?

:wink:

Smashey

Website
www.freewebs.com
iceman said:
naoise said:
Yes i think Sean Tracy is running out their. But i am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong, Cain where are you?

Shaun Treacy is running in Dublin South, can't believe some constituencies have no Sinn Fein candidates & we're lumped with two!

KeithM

Smashey said:
iceman said:
naoise said:

Shaun Treacy is running in Dublin South, can't believe some constituencies have no Sinn Fein candidates & we're lumped with two!
I thought they were running three in DS, you're truely blessed :lol:

I would doubt that even SF would have the brass neck to run in LW given that's where they murdered Garda Gerry McCabe.

iceman

KeithM said:
Smashey said:
iceman said:
naoise said:

I would doubt that even SF would have the brass neck to run in LW given that's where they murdered Garda Gerry McCabe.
Sinn Féin did not murder anyone you prick and i think we should contest every Constituency.

KeithM

iceman said:
KeithM said:
Smashey said:
iceman said:
naoise said:

Sinn Féin did not murder anyone you prick and i think we should contest every Constituency.
"Two sides of the same coin"

iceman

KeithM said:
iceman said:
KeithM said:
Smashey said:
iceman said:
[quote="naoise":zgc5s083]Have SF got a candidate in Dún Laoghaire yet?

"Two sides of the same coin"[/quote:zgc5s083]

No, no you are a prick honest.

DOD

Smashey said:
iceman said:
naoise said:

Aww. Poor diddums.

As for the question, I don't imagine any candidates will emerge in the 3 constituencies named. It is much too late. The man asked to run in Cork NW has no interest and there are no obvious candidates in the other two constituencies either.

beardyboy

Given the historical links with Unionism in Dun Laoghaire what is the profile of the area now?

gaelach

padraig said:
iceman said:
naoise said:

Eoin Ó Broin is the Sinn Féin General Election candidate for Dún Laoghaire.
Was at a debate last night in DCU, with Richard Bruton, Pat Carey, him, and some green one(cant remember her name)...but I must say although I did not agree with some of his points , he was a very impressive young candidate.

naoise

DOD said:
As for the question, I don't imagine any candidates will emerge in the 3 constituencies named. It is much too late. The man asked to run in Cork NW has no interest and there are no obvious candidates in the other two constituencies either.
think it would be a pity not to contest every constituency,even if there are no obvious candidates .
Why is it too late? Other parties are still selecting candidates.

Kerrygold

gaelach said:
padraig said:
iceman said:
naoise said:

Eoin Ó Broin is the Sinn Féin General Election candidate for Dún Laoghaire.
Was at a debate last night in DCU, with Richard Bruton, Pat Carey, him, and some green one(cant remember her name)...but I must say although I did not agree with some of his points , he was a very impressive young candidate.
Eoin is one of the most impressive people in Sinn Féin, its just a pity that he is a candiate in Dún Laoghaire.