Cops Strangle Black Man to Death in Minneapolis

Dearghoul

Indiana priest slurs Black Lives Matter as ‘maggots and parasites’ trying to create a ‘new species of human

Roman Catholic priest slurs Black Lives Matter as ‘maggots and parasites’ trying to create a ‘new species of human’.

Father Theodore Rothrock, of St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic Church in Carmel, denounced the civil rights movement and the destruction of monuments honoring Confederate leaders and other historic figures. Describing the protesters:

They are wolves in wolves clothing, masked thieves and bandits, seeking only to devour the life of the poor and profit from the fear of others. They are maggots and parasites at best, feeding off the isolation of addiction and broken families, and offering to replace and current frustration and anxiety with more misery and greater resentment.”

LINK

Methinks this alleged celibate is projecting.....
He'd really need to make up his mind between yerman the Wolf and babby bluebottles, now, wouldn't he?
It's as fine an example of the disdain of 'the church' for 'Gods Kingdom' as you're likely to find.
There's more than a whiff of the 1830's about it.
Where did they find this particular Dodo?

Dearghoul

All these protests can be viewed through the prism of post-modernism.

Post-modernism is most easily defined as being in opposition to the principles of the enlightenment: reason and individualism are replaced by anti-realism (denial that any universal truth exists) and collectivism. It's aim is to highlight problems of the institutions and people that base their actions on principles of the enlightenment. It's followers want to rip down these institutions.

It is no surprise that the current target of the post-modernist movement are the institutions of the law (targets equality and relies on reason). De-legitimizing the institutions of the law would be quite the coup. It is no surprise that the legal system is painted as unfair to a collection of people based on their race. The numeric evidence against this unfairness argument can be disregarded by the followers since reason is no longer a reputable value. Ones actions can be 100% justified by how you feel about your perceived reality.

It is also no surprise that history (from 1700's forward) is being targeted because, as it has been told, it largely champions the achievements that were based on the principles of the enlightenment. But you cannot erase history merely by destroying statues. Next stop on the anti-historical tour will be selective book burning and deletion of electronic records of history. Only those records that show the weakness of the enlightenment values will be kept. Today's inequalities will continue to be highlighted.

The education system is very important. Owning/controlling that institution is necessary and the post-modernists have made extremely good progress there in the US at least. Attacks on science will also become commonplace since it is still to a large extent a bastion of reason and therefore, an obstacle for post-modernist revolutionaries.

This is a ****ing remarkable state of affairs. Any other western government watching this unfold better take a good look at what is being taught within their education system. Hatred of your nation and its institutions should not be the purpose of education.
I'm not sure you're right in focussing on Postmodernism here.

It's largely an artistic type of thing.

I think that what you're launching against something, largely benign and, now superseded.
It seems academic fashions have to be replaced at about the same rate as GM models due to the underlying underwhelmingness of the brand.

Maybe you'r thinking of post structuralism or summat, the Chicago School and all of that, memorably described by Francis Wheen as 'the greatest effort in the production of obscurity in the history of humanity. Detroit in its heyday couldn't keep up with this'.

Last edited:

omgsquared

It's worse than that, all these loons want to do is pull down and destroy, but never wanting the responsibility of an alternative. Even communists had an alternative system however flawed.
I dont know about that they are doing so well In Seattle.. The will soon be self sufficient in food , have you not seen their garden , The next wonder of the world

Splodge

Academics spend most of their working day in the company of clueless juveniles. Instead of them influencing and guiding their students, the reverse appears to be happening.

Universities and their endless "issues" around safe spaces, cancel culture etc are completely detached from the real world. As far as the Arts and Humanities departments go, they are simply creches for this infantilised generation.
This one sounds real tough.

AyaanMyHero

I'm not sure you're right in focussing on Postmodernism here.

It's largely an artistic type of thing.

I think that what you're launching against something, largely benign and, now superseded.
It seems academic fashions have to be replaced at about the same rate as GM models due to the underlying underwhelmingness of the brand.

Maybe you'r thinking of post structuralism or summat, the Chicago School and all of that, memorably described by Francis Wheen as 'the greatest effort in the production of obscurity in the history of humanity. Detroit in its heyday couldn't keep up with this'.
Yep, I may well be wrong. But for sure post modernism is about much more than art.

The reason I plumbed for post-modernism was due to the lack of realism/rationality in the belief that the police force is systemically racist and in the belief that one could abolish the police. It is a bit out there in my view and post-modernism is a bit out there. Some post-modernist writers have been very critical of past “oppression” of our justice systems on people that were a bit different and non-conforming.

This stuff (riots,defund the police) can be explained by anarchism and for sure, anarchists are enjoying this. But, could BLM (the organisation) be described as anarchist ? Perhaps.

Dearghoul

Yep, I may well be wrong. But for sure post modernism is about much more than art.

The reason I plumbed for post-modernism was due to the lack of realism/rationality in the belief that the police force is systemically racist and in the belief that one could abolish the police. It is a bit out there in my view and post-modernism is a bit out there. Some post-modernist writers have been very critical of past “oppression” of our justice systems on people that were a bit different and non-conforming.

This stuff (riots,defund the police) can be explained by anarchism and for sure, anarchists are enjoying this. But, could BLM (the organisation) be described as anarchist ? Perhaps.
I'm not sure that they would, given no Anarchist underpinning.

Anarchism and anarchy is a hole into which many people have fallen.

Yer post modernism, which was fashionable for a couple of weeks in the Eighties, isn't the threat that you're anticipating.
I don't try to keep up and dont know what the new overarching theory of everything is at the moment, but the long term issue of American law enforcement agencies taking out young black men.

That needs to be addressed.

Lonewolfe

Yer post modernism, which was fashionable for a couple of weeks in the Eighties, isn't the threat that you're anticipating.
I don't try to keep up and dont know what the new overarching theory of everything is at the moment, but the long term issue of American law enforcement agencies taking out young black men.

Crime in the black community also needs to be addressed.

That doesn't take from the illegality if George Floyd's and many other black people's deaths at the hands of the police.

Catapulta

I dont know about that they are doing so well In Seattle.. The will soon be self sufficient in food , have you not seen their garden , The next wonder of the world
Yeah - they're growing loads o grass Man!🌿

AyaanMyHero

I don't try to keep up and don't know what the new overarching theory of everything is at the moment, but the long term issue of American law enforcement agencies taking out young black men.

On the basis of this, I doubt the label of Anarchism can be justified.
On the basis of the slogan "defund the police", one would wonder.
BLM could be called black justice warriors (founded on the basis of legal justice first and then evolving towards social justice themes also).

AyaanMyHero

Clearly upset by what's going on.

silverharp

these loser millennials with worthless degrees think they are better than Police who at least have a real job and do something useful . It would amusing to see how these protestors lives turn out in 10 or 15 years when they are still baristas living with mom

Betson

Are the premier league having a rethink on their association with BLM.

Also notice how like the wearing of the poppy many of the UK papers are keeping a close watch and updating their readers on who is not wearing the badge when they appear on TV , like with the Poppy I don't think it is helpful.

Sky Sports pundits Jamie Redknapp and Patrice Evra ditched their Black Lives Matter badges last night as football captains considered making a statement on the movement which the Premier League has distanced itself from.
Sky pundits Redknapp and Evra DITCH badges for Black Lives Matter

AyaanMyHero

these loser millennials with worthless degrees think they are better than Police who at least have a real job and do something useful . It would amusing to see how these protestors lives turn out in 10 or 15 years when they are still baristas living with mom

Caused me to conflate two songs by the Smiths: "Vicar in a Tutu" and "Girlfriend in a Coma".

RE: the comments about the black cop being a traitor and with a nod to the Ayaan H. Ali video above, it would seem these "highly educated" and righteous folks view the world in terms of primitive tribalism. Ugly and nutty, yes. Intelligent and progressive, no.

AyaanMyHero

Also, notable is the pride with which the abusive person in all this goes about the task on camera. No fears there of being fired from a job for bringing the employer into disrepute. Assuming of course that the person in question has some type of job. Remarkable

Another thought on this.
This abusive person exudes confidence. I wonder why ?

parentheses

CHOP supporters made a big mistake-they threatened to occupy the Mayor of Seattle's palatial house. She made an emergency order and now their commune has been dismantled by police.

Antóin Mac Comháin

RE: the comments about the black cop being a traitor and with a nod to the Ayaan H. Ali video above, it would seem these "highly educated" and righteous folks view the world in terms of primitive tribalism. Ugly and nutty, yes. Intelligent and progressive, no.
Ulysses S. Grant vs Robert E. Lee On Slavery

"I never was an Abolitionist, not even what could be called anti-slavery" - Ulysses S. Grant, 1863

Grant's only concern about slavery in 1856 was the potential for the rapidly increasing strife between the free soil North and the slaveholding South to tear the nation apart. That concern led him to vote for the pro-slavery candidate in that year’s presidential election so as to avoid, or at least postpone for a few years, the prospect of the country going to war against itself over the issue.

The Civil War Changed Grant's Attitude Toward Slavery

During the war years Grant's commitment to abolishing slavery seems to have been based more on utility than morality - slavery needed to be destroyed in order that the nation might live. But by the time he looked back on the war several years after it ended, his thinking had changed.

In June of 1878, when Grant was touring Europe after serving two terms as President, he met with Prince Otto von Bismarck, the first chancellor of the German Empire. New York Herald reporter John Russell Young, who accompanied Grant on his trip, recorded the conversation. When Bismark ventured the opinion that the North had fought the Civil War primarily to save the Union, Grant corrected him.

"Not only save the Union, but destroy slavery," answered the General.

"I suppose, however, the Union was the real sentiment, the dominant sentiment," said the prince.

"In the beginning, yes," said the General; "but as soon as slavery fired upon the flag it was felt, we all felt, even those who did not object to slaves, that slavery must be destroyed. We felt that it was a stain to the Union that men should be bought and sold like cattle."

Somalis constitute the largest ethnic group in Somalia, at approximately 85% of the nation's inhabitants. Somalia has been described as the most ethnically homogenous nation in Sub-Saharan Africa, ahead of Botswana, which is four-fifths Tswana.

1593647866451.png

Did Ayaan suffer racial abuse in Somalia, as she claims, as a member of the Darod clan?

If she supports free speech, why does she want Sanders silenced?

How can Shelby be a victim of systemic racism which doesn't exist?

Having grown up in Somalia, how can she have an insight into the American Education-system, or the African American experience?

Is her husband Niall Ferguson, an advisor to John McCain's US presidential campaign in 2008, who supported Mitt Romney in 2012, still an advisor for the Republican Party?

Are the Yanks laughing at British Intelligence? FBI: 'No intelligence' linking antifa to weekend violence ...

Kevin Parlon

Twitter
Deiscirt
A lot of the normies who jumped in with both feet are only now realizing that harmless, indeed positively righteous sounding campaigns like "Anti-racism" and "Black Lives Matter" are in fact fronts for extreme left political agitation. The article is paywalled, but some snippets:

" But after the BLM UK campaign issued a barrage of politically-charged tweets earlier this week, Sky Sports presenters including the former England player Matt Le Tissier said they were uneasy about wearing badges after becoming concerned at the campaign’s far-left activism. "

“It’s quite clear to me and to possibly the silent majority that there are a number of what you would call political extremists creating what looks more like a political movement than a race equality movement,”

The extreme left simply uses these causes as tools to advanced their neo-Marxist extremism. Same already happened with the Green movement.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom