Cops Strangle Black Man to Death in Minneapolis

talkingshop

It looks like the plague has arrived in Ireland, too. And we're much worse than those classy whites in the US.

And in 2016, 36.54% were born outside marriage in the 26 counties. This is increasing, BTW:It looks like the more money you have, the more likely you are to be married. A pasttime for the upper classes, marriage is becoming.
I don't think the marriage rate in itself is that significant - as I said in a previous post. Many couples are cohabiting now without marrying. What's more significant is the number of kids born to really single mothers - i.e. no partner. The Irish figures don't tell us that.

Also, the marriage data doesn't say everything - many kids now are probably being born to stable, cohabiting couples, lots of whom may eventually get married.

There is interesting data here regarding 2005-2010 period:

Only 10% of births to white mothers were to unmarried non-cohabiting women. 17% is the equivalent figure for Hispanic women, but it was 49% for black women.

Barroso

I don't think the marriage rate in itself is that significant - as I said in a previous post. Many couples are cohabiting now without marrying. What's more significant is the number of kids born to really single mothers - i.e. no partner. The Irish figures don't tell us that.
I know.
I was trying to be ironic ...

parentheses

Black lives matter mounted a roadblock in Atlanta.

A black family tried to drive through the roadblock.

Black lives matter shot at the car, killing an 8 year old girl.

recedite

You couldn't make it up.
They will turn the place into Haiti, if they are let.

Betson

The authorities that allow these armed groups set up autonomous lawless zones should be held personally responsible for the destruction and deaths that follow , we have seen in Seattle and now Atlanta that it takes the deaths of Children for them to do their job , they completely abdicated their responsibilities and people died because of it.

AyaanMyHero

Watched that documentary “The 13th”. It certainly undermined the whole justice system in the US. But without much data to back up the views of the 10 or 12 people that were used to make the allegations and without more than one person defending the system. Gross propaganda is what you call that type of documentary. .

I learned that the US sure do lock up a lot of people.

I learned that this film is a very powerful emotive tool for undermining the US justice system in general.

But it did not make a good case that the justice system was racist,

gijoe

The coronavirus really is that bad for the BAME population in Ireland. Here are the Guards coming to the rescue to help one of them breathe. Hope they got him to a ventilator in time........

Watcher2

He is very good in Brooklyn 99 , and I think it is very harsh you labeling him far right scum.
he was also very good presenting that Ninja USA program with the assault courses.

he is not far right, he is a voice of reason being beaten down for his own commentary as far as I have seen so far.

edit: but this is what happens to anyone who doesn’t row in behind the narrative hook, line and sinker.

omgsquared

More far right scum.
Of course he is far right scum he dares question the splodge et all narrative.. He must also be homophobic transphobic , racist, fascists , probably works and pays taxes and god forbid has guns ......he should be taken away and exterminated and then his books should be burnt,,,,,??? Or do we do that before we exterminate him UUUUUHHHHH Long live the revolution, more statues of Che , Mao and Jane Fonda ,,,

making waves

Powerful statement by the players of Orlando City FC last night - for 8 minutes and 46 seconds

uedxy53amx8h_wd640.jpg

owedtojoy

The is no evidence this roadblock was set up by the organiation known as Black Lives Matter, or (more likely) by local vigilantes. The official BLM takes no part in operations of that sort, and the report you give does not say so.

The people who killed the young girl should be brought to justice.

rainmaker

Administrator
Who ? Terry Crews ?
I think he is referring to the sources Silverharp is citing (Cernovich and Cheong) rather than the subject of the interview.

Who are both definitely far right.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom