Cops Strangle Black Man to Death in Minneapolis

making waves

im curious, why does this guy think the Red Skin description for Native Americans is the same as Caucasian for white people? It’s not.

stupid stunt that doesn’t prove what he thinks it does.
I think that you kind of missed the point he was making - might help if you looked at the video all the way through.

omgsquared

Where can I buy such a shirt. Also any idea where I can buy a shirt with Emperor Charlemagne on it or perhaps Emperor Leopold the First ..

omgsquared

So I guess this puts an end to the killing of George Floyd RIP, Can we discuss the 100 or so Afro Americans that have been killed since the death of GF . or isi no one interested? . I guess it is not newsworthy anymore

rainmaker

Administrator
So I guess this puts an end to the killing of George Floyd RIP, Can we discuss the 100 or so Afro Americans that have been killed since the death of GF . or isi no one interested? . I guess it is not newsworthy anymore
Unfortunately for you and other members of the master race I do not think the legacy of this brutal killing is going anywhere.

Nice try though.

omgsquared

Unfortunately for you and other members of the master race I do not think the legacy of this brutal killing is going anywhere.

Nice try though.
What legacy? Name any of the last 100 black kids killed violently in the last few weeks . You cannot name one. BLM especially from whiteys.... total virtual signalling.

rainmaker

Administrator
What legacy? Name any of the last 100 black kids killed violently in the last few weeks . You cannot name one. BLM especially from whiteys.... total virtual signalling.
So if someone cannot name every single black person that has died in the last few weeks they don't really give a damn about Floyd or racism.

Have you any idea how utterly cretinous that is?

bob3344

So if someone cannot name every single black person that has died in the last few weeks they don't really give a damn about Floyd or racism.

He didn't say 'every' though, did he ?

His point is pretty clear

'Cretinous' - nice. Are you going to send yourself one of those infraction notices you're so fond of ?

rainmaker

Administrator
He didn't say 'every' though, did
Point stands. Not knowing the names of every black person 'killed' in the last few weeks does not mean a person does not give a damn about the killing of Floyd or racism in general.
'Cretinous' - nice.Are you going to send yourself one of those infraction notices you're so fond of ?
For what, calling a cretinous point a cretinous point?

bob3344

The point still stands. Not knowing the names of every black person 'killed' in the last few weeks does not mean a person does not give a damn about the killing of Floyd or racism in general.'Cretinous' - nice.For what, calling a cretinous point a cretinous point?
He said 'any' not 'every'

I'm sure you've had a chance to google some at this stage

rainmaker

Administrator
I'm sure you've had a chance to google some at this stage
Now you are making the same cretinous stupid non point - the fact that is what you are reduced to is a sure sign of how weak your argument is, though.

omgsquared

I asked to name just one.. and taht is the probalem .. Pls watch the following I think this kind of sums it up..

rainmaker

Administrator
I asked to name just one.. and taht is the probalem
That is not a problem brains.

I can't name almost anyone who died in the holocaust either, but I still know it was an abhorrent crime against humanity caused by anti Semitism, (though you may disagree).

Your 'point' is utterly idiotic.

toughbutfair

Seems to be another polarizing topic fed by the media. I support a change in the history syllabus of all the empires, also support statues to reflect on the suffering of slaves and also equal state spending per head for each child. However, I don’t support sport making gestures, or tearing down statues as practically everyone from long ago “fails the 2020 test” (apt year). The media doesn’t give people who hold my views any coverage.

RepublicOfLuas

Seems to be another polarizing topic fed by the media. I support a change in the history syllabus of all the empires, also support statues to reflect on the suffering of slaves and also equal state spending per head for each child. However, I don’t support sport making gestures, or tearing down statues as practically everyone from long ago “fails the 2020 test” (apt year). The media doesn’t give people who hold my views any coverage.
I guess we should be thankful.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Not trying to be provocative but when you say the media doesn't give people who hold your views any coverage could that be because your views have been the accepted status quo up to now?

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom