Cops Strangle Black Man to Death in Minneapolis

toughbutfair

Not trying to be provocative but when you say the media doesn't give people who hold your views any coverage could that be because your views have been the accepted status quo up to now?
No, my post stated changes that I support so by definition that is not the status quo.

toughbutfair

Imagine him going near your daughters.
We are discussing BLM. You have written plenty in another thread of how you like to imagine me with your daughters. So, if you can keep your fantasies of me with your daughters in the other thread and stick to the topic of this thread.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
No, my post stated changes that I support so by definition that is not the status quo.
The only 'changes' you suggested are changes that are already in place. Hence, the status quo.

toughbutfair

The only 'changes' you suggested are changes that are already in place. Hence, the status quo.
I’m not being argumentative but what do you mean by changes that are already in place ? Are you referring to current plans agreed for future changes?

omgsquared

I guess we should be thankful.
People hold different views on a wide range of topics . The polarization is created when people are labeled far right, Nazi, Racists or left wing anarchists because tehy may hold differing views on one topic while holding similar views on other topics.
People from all persuasions?? whether they admit it or not, share a lot more in terms of opinions, attitude values than those that separate them.

omgsquared

That is not a problem brains.

I can't name almost anyone who died in the holocaust either, but I still know it was an abhorrent crime against humanity caused by anti Semitism, (though you may disagree).

Your 'point' is utterly idiotic.
Brains , well I guess that is an improvement, Attack the messenger . Perhaps even a subliminal acknowledgement by you that you have been out argued on this thread. Pls. have a look at the video and when it comes to around 1.34 when he states if some people , Insert Rainmaker ..
Yes the holocaust was caused by antisemitism and the USA as did many nations played a part in ending it .
But since you brought it up .. Why are you denying the holocaust that is occurring on US streets. in regard to black on black killings. whilst proclaiming your outrage when a black is killed by a multi raced police team or for that matter when a highly strung , over the top woman acts rather stupidly in NY.

RepublicOfLuas

People hold different views on a wide range of topics . The polarization is created when people are labeled far right, Nazi, Racists or left wing anarchists because tehy may hold differing views on one topic while holding similar views on other topics.
People from all persuasions?? whether they admit it or not, share a lot more in terms of opinions, attitude values than those that separate them.
Omgsowhat

RepublicOfLuas

You think we should be grateful that the media are painting this as you are either 100% with BLM or 100% against them ?
Amazing. Here's the thing, I know you can read and understand English, so where you got that from I'll never know. Its almost as if you have an over-active imagination and a tendency for dishonesty. I really don't know why you bother doing this to yourself....

omgsquared

Clearly learning difficulties going on there.
Sadly you will see the same type of thing in any local court these days. It is very much a generational thing.. Failure to take personal responsibility for their actions.

omgsquared

Anyone or any BLM activist out protesting, for this guy Bernell Tramell? Can we organize a march in Cahir or Dingle for him?

omgsquared

Interesting article in the NYT sating taht since the death of George Floyd over

" In the more than two months since the killing of George Floyd, 31 of America’s 100 largest cities have enacted policies restricting officers’ use of chokeholds, according to an analysis by Campaign Zero, a group that advocates against police violence. In all, 62 of the 100 largest cities now have such policies in place, including New York and Minneapolis, where Floyd died after an officer knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes.​
Atlanta, San Diego and 67 other cities now require officers to intervene when a fellow officer uses excessive force, up from 51 before Floyd’s death. And five cities — including Denver and St. Louis — have adopted the suite of eight reforms that Campaign Zero advocates, up from two cities earlier this year."
However homicide and shootings in most major cities have soared.​

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom