• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Splodge

unarmed black guy if he was unarmed should follow police instruction

this is how the Left think policing should work

Basically what this thing is saying is that the man deserved to be shot because he was black.

paulp

Everybody should watch this video and take the test.

Remember that Blake had resisted arrest, and had already been tasered unsuccessfully. If you're a cop, you're dealing with a sexual assault felon who has breached a restraining order, a guy who marches away from you despite being asked and warned not to, who reaches into a car . . . what do you do, superhero?
Be like an American hero and shoot him in the back?

omgsquared

maybe,
If Jacob Blake had had a weapon, could he have defended himself also?
Jacob Blake would have every right to open carry a weapon as he was not a convicted felon. I am not sure if the charges of sexual assault and domestic abuse would have prevented him from doing so.
While it is very easy and almost cliche like to compare the two. the contexts are totally different. ...
Like every US citizen JB had aright to bear arms and protect himself . Jacob Blake was not under attack Jacob Blake had an outstanding warrant, he was breaking a court order in going to the residence of his his alleged sexual assault victim , fought with police, ignored their instructions and then reached into a vehicle when the police opened fire assuming that he had a weapon in the vehicle.
In the the other case an armed if misguided person was attacked by a mob and appeared to use his weapon in self defense.

Betson

Did he have the knife in his hand no he didn't a knife was "found" in his car. Shooting a man in the back several times when he could of been arrested easily is complete overkill and again sparks off more violence which leads to more deaths.
You forgot to mention Rittenhouses AR15 and the fact he wasn't from the city and not working for any particular security group as security,he invited himself there and killed two people .

I am not saying the shooting is justified but pointing out the differences in behaviors of the two thus the different treatment from the cops.

Do you think Blake would have been shot if he had cooperated with police instead of resisting arrest?

amsterdemmetje

I am not saying the shooting is justified but pointing out the differences in behaviors of the two thus the different treatment from the cops.

Do you think Blake would have been shot if he had cooperated with police instead of resisting arrest?
Are you saying he should have been shot for resisting arrest?
I'm saying he should have been arrested properly the way its normally done without being hurt if at all possible sometimes that's not possible but 7 bullets in the back ffs thats completely overkill as bad a 8 minutes with your knee on someones kneck.

Splodge

This thing is very dangerous.

paulp

Jacob Blake would have every right to open carry a weapon as he was not a convicted felon. I am not sure if the charges of sexual assault and domestic abuse would have prevented him from doing so.
While it is very easy and almost cliche like to compare the two. the contexts are totally different. ...
Like every US citizen JB had aright to bear arms and protect himself . Jacob Blake was not under attack Jacob Blake had an outstanding warrant, he was breaking a court order in going to the residence of his his alleged sexual assault victim , fought with police, ignored their instructions and then reached into a vehicle when the police opened fire assuming that he had a weapon in the vehicle.
In the the other case an armed if misguided person was attacked by a mob and appeared to use his weapon in self defense.
How often do the police shoot unarmed men in the back?

paulp

Did you watch the video and take the test, superhero?
yeah, your man went to grab his phone, but before he had a chance, I shot him in the back 7 times.

Now, I really think a practical solution to the whole thing would be to make it mandatory that everyone carries an automatic firearm with them at all times. Then, when the cop shoots an unarmed man in the back, they'll always be able to find the firearm in their car, and the murder will be justified. Good idea, huh?

Barroso

Ah the "shoot first, ask questions later" defence.
Natsy people, the American police. Oops, is that a typo I made?

A Voice

yeah, your man went to grab his phone, but before he had a chance, I shot him in the back 7 times.

Now, I really think a practical solution to the whole thing would be to make it mandatory that everyone carries an automatic firearm with them at all times. Then, when the cop shoots an unarmed man in the back, they'll always be able to find the firearm in their car, and the murder will be justified. Good idea, huh?
So it's not so easy, then.

paulp

So it's not so easy, then.
It is actually, if I was that concerned, I'd have used a taser. Surely you'd agree that would be a better outcome than 7 bullets in the back?

Also, why is this so much more of an issue in the US than any European country? (hint: maybe guns laws are too loose in the US?)

A Voice

Last edited:
Last edited:
It is actually, if I was that concerned, I'd have used a taser. Surely you'd agree that would be a better outcome than 7 bullets in the back?

Also, why is this so much more of an issue in the US than any European country? (hint: maybe guns laws are too loose in the US?)
They did use a taser. Twice.
Your move.

omgsquared

How often do the police shoot unarmed men in the back?
how do you know he was unarmed. Should the police officer have waited until he had acquired whatever weapon the officer thought and had trned to face the officer before he fired,
Jacob Blake ignored court orders , went to the alleged victim of his sexual assault, and brought his three children along in the car, the police responded when the alleged victim called them, he fought with police they tried to Tazer him, he ignored their instructions and then reached into his car to grab a .....?? ( you have half a second to make this decision)
Nothing wrong with the police decision to shoot, fully justified, only comment , 7 shots and only 4 hits ..

omgsquared

So now that we have established that the probability is that the Jacob Blake shooting was justified can we now look at the circa 200 plus homicides of Afro Americans by Afro Americans since the shooting .. or are BLM marches only for selective racist outrage.

Politics matters

What about him?

He is far from 'unintelligent' and is perfectly entitled to object to cops executing civilians regardless of his professional success.

You on the other hand haven't had an original thought in your life

He has just done the stupidest thing any actor in Hollywood can do; he bad mouthed the whole Disney corporation. That is even worse than bad-mouthing a film director. Which in itself is career suicide.

His sense of entitlement just proves my point that these BLM types are just a bunch of black supremacists with chips on their shoulders.

Splodge

He has just done the stupidest thing any actor in Hollywood can do; he bad mouthed the whole Disney corporation. That is even worse than bad-mouthing a film director. Which in itself is career suicide.

His sense of entitlement just proves my point that these BLM types are just a bunch of black supremacists with chips on their shoulders.

I was going to say something but I’d be banned if I did.

benroe

Apparently next week Tommy Robinson will be on singing the immigrant song.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom