• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

toughbutfair

BLM is now going full on mental. A real fascist movement. Educator is suspended from job because in teaching Mandarin Chinese , he used one of the most common words in the language “that” which sounds like a racial slur in English. How dumb can these people go? It’s like if you were speaking Irish and said “focal” and being told to leave for swearing.

Betson

Very sensible decision by the Kentucky AG in the Breonna Taylor case, none of the police officers will be charged in connection with her death.

One of the police officers will be charged with an offence relating to endangering the occupants of the neighbouring house when he fired shots through Taylors house into theirs.

That should be the end of the matter as the law is very clear.

But I suspect the usual trouble makers will be out again on the streets being egged on by the likes of CNN , MSNBC ETC.

rainmaker

Administrator
Very sensible decision by the Kentucky AG in the Breonna Taylor case, none of the police officers will be charged in connection with her death.
Link?

rainmaker

Administrator

Splodge

It's expected if you make such a claim you post a link to back it up.

Quite what's with your ignorant attitude is anyones guess.
You allow these racists to post here. It’s like this kip is in competition with political Irish.

Sync

I really can’t see what charges could have been laid against the officers. The law is the problem. Change the law.

NYCKY

Two police officers were shot and wounded late on Wednesday in Louisville, Kentucky, during protests ignited by a grand jury decision that civil rights activists decried as a miscarriage of justice in the fatal police shooting of Breonna Taylor.
Two officers shot tonight in Louisville Kentucky, hope they will be ok.

toughbutfair

I think BLM shooting police officers will play into Trumps hands. They had the moral high ground but have lost it. Many decent non racist white people will be scared by seeing black people shooting dead police officers with little criticism from Democrats.

silverharp

I think BLM shooting police officers will play into Trumps hands. They had the moral high ground but have lost it. Many decent non racist white people will be scared by seeing black people shooting dead police officers with little criticism from Democrats.
I wonder when the penny drops that they have fooled into dying on a hill for the wrong causes?

owedtojoy

I wonder when the penny drops that they have fooled into dying on a hill for the wrong causes?
Civil Rights were always the wrong cause for so-called "Conservatives".

Betson

It's expected if you make such a claim you post a link to back it up.

Quite what's with your ignorant attitude is anyones guess.

It was not a claim , it was a comment on news that was widely reported on all night.

As for the attitude , I suppose it stems from your completely one sided approach to moderation , you only ever request links off those whose politics you differ from and ridiculously reject any link not from a left leaning source.

Betson

You allow these racists to post here. It’s like this kip is in competition with political Irish.

Do you ever debate or discuss any subject matter on a thread or are you here just to constantly throw out now meaningless labels at everyone you disagree with?

Do you think the Kentucky AG got this call right?

rainmaker

Administrator
It was not a claim , it was a comment on news that was widely reported on all night.

As for the attitude , I suppose it stems from your completely one sided approach to moderation , you only ever request links off those whose politics you differ from and ridiculously reject any link not from a left leaning source.
Demanding you be moderated only by those sharing your far right opinions is possibly the height of laughable self entitlement and arrogance.

However, such a forum does exist and you are free to post there to your hearts content.

Betson

Demanding you be moderated only by those sharing your far right opinions is possibly the height of laughable self entitlement and arrogance.

However, such a forum does exist and you are free to post there to your hearts content.
Yet again for what seems like the millionth time , can you give m an example of my Far right views.?

As a moderator you should be able to back up such claims , but as usual you will bluster again and fail to come up with anything.

rainmaker

Administrator
Yet again for what seems like the millionth time , can you give m an example of my Far right views.?
I'll do that when you back up your cretinous claims about me being a 'lefty' - Seems fair.

Betson

I'll do that when you back up your cretinous claims about me being a 'lefty' - Seems fair.
So yet again you cannot back up your claims , as a moderator you would expect higher standards and not childish back and fourth. You have access to all my posts , it should not be hard to verify your claims.

rainmaker

Administrator
So yet again you cannot back up your claims , as a moderator you would expect higher standards and not childish back and fourth. You have access to all my posts , it should not be hard to verify your claims.
You made the first accusation - so as I said, when you show any evidence of me being a lefty/commie/libtard/libloon or whatever buzzword you're into this week, I will do likewise.

Now, this is off topic so if you have any further whining please cry about it elsewhere.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom