• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Cork 96FM

corkscribe

They are running Ads for a special programme live from the City Hall on Friday evening.. starting at 6.00 and staying on air till all seats in Cork are filled. Apparently its presented by PJ Coogan and will have Finbarr Kiely as analyst.. Kiely is brilliant.. they use him a lot. Should be a good programme. Nice to see local radio taking it so seriously

Eirenua

Will we have to listen to Prenderville?

corkscribe

No, I rang and they said he wasn't doing it - it's PJ Coogan - and he did most of the local stuff for the campaign..

Eirenua

Well done, Corkscribe, couldn't be listenig to that pr1ck, anyway he knows feckall about politics

Movealong

Eirenua said:
Well done, Corkscribe, couldn't be listenig to that pr1ck, anyway he knows feckall about politics
Amen to that, he knows about music because that is all he is, a DJ who struck it lucky. It is embarassing listening to him about sport or current affairs. He gets into trouble because his knowledge is so limited.

PJ is a good guy and will keep things ticking over.

Rebel CNC

Eirenua said:
..or anything else for that matter.

I've actually heard him use the line .."do you know who I am" in a hotel bar when the duty manager refused him a late drink.

locke

corkscribe said:
They are running Ads for a special programme live from the City Hall on Friday evening.. starting at 6.00 and staying on air till all seats in Cork are filled. Apparently its presented by PJ Coogan and will have Finbarr Kiely as analyst.. Kiely is brilliant.. they use him a lot. Should be a good programme. Nice to see local radio taking it so seriously
That would be interesting if we have a repeat of all the recounts from last time...

Eirenua

Rebel CNC said:
Eirenua said:
..or anything else for that matter.

I've actually heard him use the line .."do you know who I am" in a hotel bar when the duty manager refused him a late drink.
and the barman replied "I do and thats why I'm not serving you, ya langer".

hurricane

Interview this morning on 96 with Kiely was good..just plain laymans language, no frills. It should be broadcast nationally, maybe someone here can find it and put it up on a u-tube or podcast yoke... I dunno how!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies