Cork - why is it different?

Gaston

O'h FFS, lads, ye don't have to constantly let everyone know that ye have a small mickey complex.

Peoples republic me hole!

Republic of PROC w@nkers is more apt.

I would have thought that ye might realise by now that yeir only an embarrasment to yourselves (and to normal Cork people) going on like that.

cricket

O'h FFS, lads, ye don't have to constantly let everyone know that ye have a small mickey complex.

Peoples republic me hole!

Republic of PROC w@nkers is more apt.

I would have thought that ye might realise by now that yeir only an embarrasment to yourselves (and to normal Cork people) going on like that.
There is no such species as "normal Cork people". We are all extraordinary and, as already said, modest as well.
Bate that in two throws :lol:

RodShaft

There is no such species as "normal Cork people". We are all extraordinary and, as already said, modest as well.
No need. You've done it with one toss.

Lonewolfe

There's a cocky confidence to many Dubs: loud mouths with opinions and apparent wisdom on everything.

It seems this personality pathogen is now afflicting Corkonians too.

I say this as a Dub in exile. Rural Ireland is really the only place to be.

D

Deleted member 48908

There's a cocky confidence to many Dubs: loud mouths with opinions and apparent wisdom on everything.

It seems this personality pathogen is now afflicting Corkonians too.

I say this as a Dub in exile. Galway is really the only place to be.
I must agree.

Gaston

Sure you did.

Well, I suppose if w@nking was a sport two throws would be about the best you PROC numpties could muster.

Yours, a non PROC infected Cork person. :lol:

kimari

Twitter
dont like it
corkmen and women are like computers except you only need to punch information into a computer once

flavirostris

Ireland has Cork, we have Yorkshire, the USA has Texas, Australia has Queensland.
And Cork has Youghal, Bantry. Not sure about that one.

ruserious

Back in Cork this week for the first time in a while. Shocked with the number of Roma Gypsie accordion players around Cork playing for money during the day and the amount of them sleeping "rough" at night. Clearly organised crime. Most are well fed.

New Threads

Most Replies