Cormac Lucey Tells Us To Stop Moaning, We Have Never Had It So Good!

General Urko

Some ejaculation there from that fella!

Employment has never been higher and we are 14th on the world happiness index
Others have it tougher, elsewhere, yeah granted compared to the likes of Chad!
Our foreftahers had it much worse, the poorest person today is richer than the richest of the past, down advances in e.g. food production!
A lot of the hospital trolley crisis is down to the nurses looking for more jobs and higher incomes (I'm no fan of the PS but that is absolute BS!)
Life expectancy is increasing - is it for people in lower socio-economic groups?

Podcasts - Lunchtime Live - Highlights from Lunchtime Live -...

Sorry I can't post a link to his original spoofery in The Times!

To me this absolute raméis bull shyza talk!
Yes, if you are in Leoland, you probably have it better than virtually anybody of your ability level in any other place!
The wealthiest folk with some silly exceptions have never been better off!
Vast wealth inequality.
Vast differences between those who live in The Pale and those who live in The BMW Area.
Technological advances are one of the main reasons why folk today are better off than 100 years ago!
Shyte level jobs becoming the norm, trend to contract employment and zero hours.
A primary general degree in value terms is now about the equivalent of the inter cert back in the day!
It's impossible for regular folk to get a house.
Heroin is now a nationwide issue, which is only understandable in the context of a society of our society, if the pigz aren't doing their job!
The Big B on the way next year!
Also rising food and drink prices due to taxes and AHs messing about because of the big B!
There is no positive economic indicator at the moment which you can say will be the same or better in the long term, yet almost all will certainly be at a lower level/negative level by then!
I grant you also that underclass rubbish are treated like royalty, similarly the nax at the top who are of course of the exact same mentality!

So let us eat cake!:mad:

Morgellons

What's the 'big B'?

galteeman

Our foreftahers had it much worse, the poorest person today is richer than the richest of the past, down advances in e.g. food production!
A lot of the hospital trolley crisis is down to the nurses looking for more jobs and higher incomes (I'm no fan of the PS but that is absolute BS!)
Life expectancy is increasing - is it for people in lower socio-economic groups?

Yes, if you are in Leoland, you probably have it better than virtually anybody of your ability level in any other place!
Vast wealth inequality.
Vast differences between those who live in The Pale and those who live in The BMW Area.
Technological advances are one of the main reasons why folk today are better off than 100 years ago!
Shyte level jobs becoming the norm, trend to contract employment and zero hours.
A primary general degree in value terms is now about the equivalent of the inter cert back in the day!
Heroin is now a nationwide issue, which is only understandable in the context of a society of our society, if the pigz aren't doing their job!
Also rising food and drink prices due to taxes and AHs messing about because of the big B!
There is no positive economic indicator at the moment which you can say will be the same or better in the long term, yet almost all will certainly be at a lower level/negative level by then!
I grant you also that underclass rubbish are treated like royalty, similarly the nax at the top who are of course of the exact same mentality!

not a bad effort considering you are pissed drunk:lol:

Levellers

I remember Lucey urging everyone to buy, buy, buy property until the crash and then tried to deny he ever said it.

PBP voter

The people who moaned and just assumed things would be bad forever are really in trouble.

They should have unskilled.

You can't go for a job with a CV that says I just moaned during the recession.

What will become of these people?

SF will just tell them to upskill.

PBP voter

How much revenue will the government get today from the drunks?

The drunks will complain about the gap between rich and poor while handing over their money to rich publicans.

No doubt the big boys in the brewing industry will get even richer.

:roll:

galteeman

I remember Lucey urging everyone to buy, buy, buy property until the crash and then tried to deny he ever said it.
Are you sure that wasn't Brian Lucey?

galteeman

How much revenue will the government get today from the drunks?

The drunks will complain about the gap between rich and poor while handing over their money to rich publicans.

No doubt the big boys in the brewing industry will get even richer.

:roll:
Then when they have drank themselves into a coma they will turn the A and E into hell on earth and come out moaning that they were on a trolley....

Gin Soaked

Property and housing are still huge problems. But if you have a gaff and a decent job, things are good.

And if you are employable , then there are a decent number of jobs. Once you live near a city or Dublin where there is a labour shortage and a property shortage and a few 100k unemployable whingers in prime commuting areas.

Accept that the rural remote areas are screwed and need state intervention and support to attract jobs. And always will.

hiding behind a poster

Vast wealth inequality.

What did he say that isn't true?

hiding behind a poster

cormac lucy who is he some rat sent out by the govt to spout propaganda
No, he's not. Any of his TV appearances, and indeed his regular Sunday Times column, are resolutely anti-FG.

ShoutingIsLeadership

Property and housing are still huge problems. But if you have a gaff and a decent job, things are good.

And if you are employable , then there are a decent number of jobs. Once you live near a city or Dublin where there is a labour shortage and a property shortage and a few 100k unemployable whingers in prime commuting areas.

Accept that the rural remote areas are screwed and need state intervention and support to attract jobs. And always will.
https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/david-mcwilliams-in-ireland-the-old-get-richer-and-the-young-grow-poorer-1.3429463?mode=amp

ShoutingIsLeadership

Once you have a decent gaff and decent job.

Unfortunately, the hope of either of those things is becoming a pipe-dream for a lot of society. And they're not unemployable whingers.

This is the modern Ireland

Volatire

Professional, for-profit whinging is a curse on Irish society. Parasitic vermin, so practiced in the language of victimology that may even believe their own horseshït, are eating away at the core of irish society.

Most “charities” should be shut down and their CEOs arrested. Mortgage fraudsters and debt defaulters should be evicted into the street. Absurdly high welfare payments should be chopped. The national whinger-in-chief in the Phoenix Park should be removed from office immediately and have his pensions reset to zero. In fact, the pensions of anyone who held public office during the Celtic bubble should be zeroed.

Give the fückers something to whine about.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies