Cormac Ó hEadhra's Saturday panel show

fifilawe

Newstalk resembles The Donald Presidency , a lot of ex-s around touting for work outside the "White House" of " the Boss ".It says much about the Donald Duck and Newstalk

Boy M5

Yep. along with Colm Brophy, Regina Doherty and Coveney, actually. I find it appalling behaviour. Presenters should really clamp down on it. Grossly unprofessional.
Coveney? He's too polite and has some substance, unlike the others.

O'Doherty - who sets the Branch on people who question her & her business practices

Boy M5

Kicking off.
Martin Hayden accused SF as being sectarian.
Lynn Boylan eating him.

Hayden trying to divert - by a good point, lack of dissension in SF.

ger12

Lynn Boylan certainly called out Martin Heydon. She needs to be careful not to over reach.

Impressive performance.

Uganda

Lynn Boylan certainly called out Martin Heydon. She needs to be careful not to over reach.

Impressive performance.
She was certainly far better than him. All he had to do was cite the fact that mcelduff got a tap on the knuckles for glorying in the slaughter of Protestants. 3 months suspension (while he continued to do his job) illustrates just how sectarian SF is.

fifilawe

Never heard of this geezer Martin Hayden b4, is his party trying to raise his profile from a nobody to a somebody, then again I am not a nerd on politics?

seanof

Never heard of this geezer Martin Hayden b4, is his party trying to raise his profile from a nobody to a somebody, then again I am not a nerd on politics?
Another non-entity. They won't put him out against SF again after today's performance.

Orbit v2

She was certainly far better than him. All he had to do was cite the fact that mcelduff got a tap on the knuckles for glorying in the slaughter of Protestants. 3 months suspension (while he continued to do his job) illustrates just how sectarian SF is.
Sounded like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

Dr Pat

Cormac and Colm McCarthy getting het up at each other. Louise O'Reilly warbling on.. Now Barry Cowan - does he ever sound happy?

Boy M5

Cormac and Colm McCarthy getting het up at each other. Louise O'Reilly warbling on.. Now Barry Cowan - does he ever sound happy?
I was watching it on News Not. O'Reilly looked like she lost the will to live when Baby Biffo was speaking.
I am glad that Cormac called out McCarthy, also glad that the FF populist promises were called out by Rock, in turn Baby Biffo called out FG's 2040 plan (in effect aspirations and spin).

It's not money that's the issue it's competence & equity in how the spending is made.

McCarthy gets a free ride by Finucane like he's an economic Yoda (their physiology is rather similar).

O'Reilly was tweeted at by Simon "Inbetweener" Harris who said he was working the weekend. However, she made a point that the case took a long time to come. Harris is only acting now.

To me HSE under the Inbetweener is very similar to under Baldy - going to courts to block people dying due to their ineptitude.

To me that's bullying.

What does that distill to?
SF haven't got their hands on the levers of power in the state so can't be blamed for anything.

The issue isn't party politics, it's political culture, stroke playing and the spoofers who get elected.

Mind you I look next door to the UK we look like a cross between Ancient Athens, McKinsey & Co & Switzerland.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom