Corp Tax to remain unchanged over duration of the plan

Superlepreachaun

I am so sick of these raving leftys demanding we raise Corporation Tax don't you understand THEY DON'T HAVE THE MONEY!

Wall Street bankers hiring a dwarf for an over-the-top bachelor party in Miami. Nieman Marcus selling out its 100 limited-edition $75,000 Camaros in three minutes. Socialites dropping $40,000 on a custom cellphone at a jewelry store in Chicago. An investment analyst at Goldman Sachs who hired hip-hop queen Lil' Kim to perform for 1,000 guests at his annual Halloween party last month.
Bonuses on Wall Street are expected to increase up to 15 percent, according to data from a report by Johnson Associates, a consulting firm.
Indeed, luxury jeweler Tiffany reported this morning that its quarterly results beat expectations -- global sales at stores open at least a year rose 7 percent.
They can barely afford drwarfs to amuse themselves with, what do you want them to do? Live without dwarfs and custom cellphones? GAWD!

Wall Street Excess Is Back: Hiring A Dwarf For A Bachelor Party, $40,000 Cell Phones

junius

Thats what Lenny said today.

What about after 2014?!
Enda Kenny says that nothing agreed today cannot be changed by a new government - not that that says much!

I can't believe that they have not been made to increase corporation tax! Scandalous! Ireland should be made to introduce the highest corporation tax in the eurozone for their crimes.

physicist

Enda Kenny says that nothing agreed today cannot be changed by a new government - not that that says much!

I can't believe that they have not been made to increase corporation tax! Scandalous! Ireland should be made to introduce the highest corporation tax in the eurozone for their crimes.
I don't think we have the tourist potential of Malta to ensure that they could raise it to 35%.

ang

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies