Corrupt, Lying, Warmonger and War Criminal to get honorary degree from TCD

SPN

Former US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will be awarded with an honorary degree at Trinity College Dublin on June 22.

The corrupt lying warmnger who was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people in Libya, Syria and Ukraine, will hopefully be faced with massive protests, and maybe even get arrested for war crimes.

Is that too much to hope?

I'm sure President Trump wouldn't have a problem with her being arrested.

Crooked Hillary he calls her.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/hillary-clinton-to-receive-honorary-degree-from-trinity-848596.html

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Raises the question for me... which of the senior politicians in the last 50 years in the US WASN'T a 'corrupt, lying warmonger'?

Trinity would be hard pressed to come up with one who didn't fit that bill I'd say.

devoutcapitalist

There will be a few token protests from the hard left but because Most Irish people love the Democrats there won't be mass protests.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
I'm carrying no torch for any Clinton here either. I'd rather universities in general stopped this wanton bumlickery of politicians of any stripe.

I really don't think that is their role in life.

SPN

Raises the question for me... which of the senior politicians in the last 50 years in the US WASN'T a 'corrupt, lying warmonger'?

Trinity would be hard pressed to come up with one who didn't fit that bill I'd say.
The Clinton Foundation "Pay For Play" schemes she was running whilst Sec State took corruption to a new level.

amist4

A degree? Pffft,

why dont they name the tranny toilets after her as a mark of their greater significance to higher education in Ireland 2018.

Travis Bickle

TCD looking for some PR. Clinton was never the great hope for democracy.
I never envied the yanks having to pick between arsehole number one and arsehole number two.
Giving the Nobel peace prize to Obama was a farce, they may as well give one to Trump as he cracks jokes about building condos on the beaches of North Korea where his new pal butchers and starves his own people.

flavirostris

Where's that thread about TCD slipping down the university ratings..

A bad joke.. a bit like UCC awarding the honorary degree to EU-rocrat Jose Manuel Barroso.

sycophantic and embarrassing.

Analyzer

The Irish Third Level system has sunk to a new low.

The only thing that beats this was Belfield giving an "honoury" degree in "laws" to the main businessman of interest in the Moriarty Tribunal.

Jack Walsh

Just when you poor sods were getting over the trouncing you took in the referendum, we get this
Almost cruel of TCD to inflict further butthurt on you whinging snowflakes so soon.
Almost

Hopefully they will give one to Soros next year, it would be well deserved ,and appropriate given we are now one of the most liberal countries in the World

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Much of this caper is an attempt to woo future donations at a major level of course but I doubt Trinity should be getting into bed with the Clinton Foundation as things stand as it is controversial enough.

Did Belfield give the Litigious One a degree AFTER the Tribunal or before the Moriarty Tribunal?

flavirostris

Just when you poor sods were getting over the trouncing you took in the referendum, we get this
Almost cruel of TCD to inflict further butthurt on you whinging snowflakes so soon.
Almost

Hopefully they will give one to Soros next year, it would be well deserved ,and appropriate given we are now one of the most liberal countries in the World
Eh. the guy who started the thread is an EU-loving Green Party snowflake.

Sorry but we can't take credit for this one.

owedtojoy

Former US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will be awarded with an honorary degree at Trinity College Dublin on June 22.

The corrupt lying warmnger who was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people in Libya, Syria and Ukraine, will hopefully be faced with massive protests, and maybe even get arrested for war crimes.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/hillary-clinton-to-receive-honorary-degree-from-trinity-848596.html
I am delighted to hear this.

Nice to see it has got those Clinton Derangement Sufferers gobbling like turkeys.

owedtojoy

Just look at Lardass' right-hand-man: John Bolton.

If Bolton was coming for an honorary degree, the Clinton Derangement Sufferers would quickly shut up.

They were only ever a bunch of hypocrites anyway.

fifilawe

Is TCD looking for a Brown Envelope from the Clinton Foundation by any chance? Is that awful woman looking "Good publicity" as she doesn't get that in her own country?.
How about an Hon Degree for Little Rocket Man for signing a bit of an "Aspirational Agreement" with the Donald Duck this week.?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies