Corrupt, Lying, Warmonger and War Criminal to get honorary degree from TCD

storybud1

Will Bill have to take the "Consent" class if he accompanies her ? (that would be a waste of time) but ugly angry lesbians and feminists aren't his type anyway, they will be safe,

On a day when Trump is making progress with North Korea and and yet another boatload of African immigrants is causing untold diplomatic tensions in the EU thanks to Hilary and her disastrous foreign policy in Libya the radical left morons in TCD try and get some headlines in the media ?

Sure they invited convicted terrorist ISIS sympathizer Anjem Choudary for a debate, he was jailed for 5 and half years for -Wiki -
" for inviting support of a proscribed organisation, namely Islamic State, between June 2014 and March 2015"

But they pulled out of letting Nick Griffin of the BNP debate ?

Says it all, fupping muppets and a disgrace to the Country,

SPN

That was six months ago. What was the outcome?
We live in hope.

One of the few good things about Trump is that he is draining the swamp in the Department of Justice.

Hopefully this investigation will get back on track before too long.

D

Deleted member 48908

Former US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will be awarded with an honorary degree at Trinity College Dublin on June 22.

The corrupt lying warmnger who was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people in Libya, Syria and Ukraine, will hopefully be faced with massive protests, and maybe even get arrested for war crimes.

Is that too much to hope?

I'm sure President Trump wouldn't have a problem with her being arrested.

Crooked Hillary he calls her.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/hillary-clinton-to-receive-honorary-degree-from-trinity-848596.html
Who cares....some nobody gets a nothing doctorate.

NativeWildCat

Coming second, only to Donald the Strong is no mean feat. She deserves her time in the sun for her fantastic 2nd place finish. A bit like when Big Jack and the lads got to meet The Pope after reaching the knockout stages.

Analyzer

Evil woman - the destroyer of Libya. I hope that in the afterlife she gets sodomized by Nixon in hell.
No way.

Nixon deserves better.

Maybe it would more just if she was stuck with some STD infected, corrupt, lying, molesting, "predator", draft dodging, creep from Arkansas instead....

valamhic

Former US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will be awarded with an honorary degree at Trinity College Dublin on June 22.

The corrupt lying warmnger who was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people in Libya, Syria and Ukraine, will hopefully be faced with massive protests, and maybe even get arrested for war crimes.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/hillary-clinton-to-receive-honorary-degree-from-trinity-848596.html
Watch this thread, I bet Petaljam (administration) will ban the OP. SNP. Administration are fiercely loyal to Hillary because of her support for drugs and spirit cooking.

Lagertha

I wonder if Trinity are letting her set up a book signing stall to sell her books from? petunia I mean that's what she's coming to Ireland for, I doubt she'd have made the trip if it was only for the doctorate.

Analyzer

might as well give Larry Murphy an award while we're at it
As far as we know, despite being a very nasty individual, Larry Murphy never instigated policies that caused wholescale disasters and civil wars.

That requires a Clinton.

Lagertha

As far as we know, despite being a very nasty individual, Larry Murphy never instigated policies that caused wholescale disasters and civil wars.

That requires a Clinton.
In fairness, there have been more investigations into the Clintons that there were into Larry Murphy, ah fecks sake you made me say something positive about a piece of scum.

Clanrickard

A well deserved honour. Would have made a far better President than some of the goons that have sat in the oval office.

Volatire

If you avoid prison, your chances of an honorary degree from an Irish University are excellent.

Alan Harvey

Hillary is a very dangerous woman. Forget about separating immigrant or refugee children from parents - she created millions of immigrants/refugees in the first place through her warmongering policies. And she killed many of their family members too before they even had a chance to become immigrants. That's why it sickens me to see loads of indoctrinated Irish people going around with this 'Hillary good, Trump bad' mentality. A more honest mentality should be 'Hillary puppet, Trump puppet, those Deep State operatives - corporations,banks, military, - behind the scenes are the puppet masters and unseen fascists." Big thanks to those who few who protested Hillary getting the doctorate from TCD. Because the rest of Official Ireland – RTE, TCD, The Irish Times, and even Mary Robinson who keeps preaching about human rights – all seem to be extremely complicit in white washing the crimes of Hillary Clinton, Wall street warmongering puppet that she is. Yes you Mary Robinson, you are a hypocrite with some of the blood of Hillary's victims on your hands.

GDPR

Goes to show that Mary Robinson is a woman of low to zero morals.

Karloff

Raises the question for me... which of the senior politicians in the last 50 years in the US WASN'T a 'corrupt, lying warmonger'?

Trinity would be hard pressed to come up with one who didn't fit that bill I'd say.
Ralph Nader, for trying his damnedest to call the rotten system to account.

GDPR

A well deserved honour. Would have made a far better President than some of the goons that have sat in the oval office.
So you agree with lynching people because they are black? And ethnically cleansing tens of thousands of them from their homes?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies