Corsican patriots threaten Jihadists with retaliation. Sign of things to come.

Truth.ie

Corsican separatist group , the FLNC has warned of direct retaliation if Islamic fundamentalists attack Corsica.
The separatists are well armed and have said they will have no qualms on launching a detemined response against Salafists. Rightfully so in my opinion.
Likewise in Greece, there are several far right and far left armed groups who will surely retaliate if attacks happen in Greece.
Both Golden Dawn and the Communist party of Greece have voiced virulent opposition to mass immigration. You can be sure they will not be standing idly by if under attack.
This is the real danger for the EU.
An attack in Greece, Hungary, Poland or Corsica will not have the same affect as in say multi-cultural Paris or Munich.
The idea that only right wing fascists and nazis will oppose Salafism is redundant.

Corsican nationalists warn jihadists of tough response - BBC News

statsman

Corsican separatist group , the FLNC has warned of direct retaliation if Islamic fundamentalists attack Corsica.
The separatists are well armed and have said they will have no qualms on launching a detemined response against Salafists. Rightfully so in my opinion.
Likewise in Greece, there are several far right and far left armed groups who will surely retaliate if attacks happen in Greece.
Both Golden Dawn and the Communist party of Greece have voiced virulent opposition to mass immigration. You can be sure they will not be standing idly by if under attack.
An attack in Greece, Hungary, Poland or Corsica will not have the same affect as in say multi-cultural Paris or Munich.
The idea that only right wing fascists and nazis will oppose Salafism is redundant.

Sounds like you'd love a good inter-terrorist bloodbath on mainland Europe.

Last edited:

Truth.ie

Sounds like you'd love a god inter-terrorist bloodbath on mainland Europe.
Um, no.
I think Christians and Muslims should both exterminate Salafists and Islamic fundamentalists.
You´d know my views if you followed the Syrian threads.
I support several Muslim groups combatting Salafists at present.

Last edited:

Fractional Reserve

And who created this only you're lovely Merkel , a typical career politician out of touch with the people who have given them power to do for them , but instead do for themselves .

GDPR

So-called Corsican separatists have themselves been guilty of 40 murders in the last three years alone and are known to have intimate connections with the Mafia.

Typical of Truth.ie to regard these thugs and criminals as heroes.

Truth.ie

So-called Corsican separatists have themselves been guilty of 40 murders in the last three years alone and are known to have intimate connections with the Mafia.

Typical of Truth.ie to regard these thugs and criminals as heroes.
Their political wing regularly attended the SF Ard Fheis.

keyholekate

Napoleon Bonaparte was a Corsican so the jihadists had better not under-estimate Corsicans. I always think that President Michael D. is somewhat Napoleonic in his demeanour and majestic manner of speech so any kind of jihadist would tremble and immediately feel his own sense of inferiority, The island of Corsica will be safe and, never fret, so will the island of Ireland, which has always been the back-door into Ingerland.

Capricornus

This is (hopefully) the start of it. Make no mistake about it, my European Brethren, there will be NO political solution to this. Armed Resistance is the only way we will make our countries safe again in the long term. The police, the military, the governments are the enemy as much as every alien in our lands. I'm reminded of a quote by Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it.

T

Thomas_IV

Everything that gives the Muslims "a good drumming" is wholeheartedly weclome by "Lies.ie" (he never talks the "truth" btw) and so it is no surprise that when he found that, he had to start a thread with it. Must give him some "excitement" he otherwise seem to not have.

People like him are the types who can´t get enough of watching mayhem, as long as it doesn´t occure on his own threshold.

The FLNC is still branded a Terror Organisation. Well, that´s the company he apparently seeks and admires, as long as they are all against the Muslims.

It´s not that Long ago that some of them went on attacks against Muslims on Corsica, just that those they attacked weren´t Islamists, just Muslims but that has been enough for the FLNC to have a go at them.

A Voice

Napoleon Bonaparte was a Corsican so the jihadists had better not under-estimate Corsicans. I always think that President Michael D. is somewhat Napoleonic in his demeanour and majestic manner of speech so any kind of jihadist would tremble and immediately feel his own sense of inferiority, The island of Corsica will be safe and, never fret, so will the island of Ireland, which has always been the back-door into Ingerland.
You mean stature, don't you? (5' 2")

GDPR

Well done. We need the IRA to take the same position in Ireland.

GDPR

The Corsicans are excellent people with a really wonderful musical tradition. Their Church singing is actually strangely similar to Georgian music. I support Corsican independence however Im not sure about the morality of their armed struggle that I think given the situation this should be welcomed.

Truth.ie

Everything that gives the Muslims "a good drumming" is wholeheartedly weclome by "Lies.ie" (he never talks the "truth" btw) and so it is no surprise that when he found that, he had to start a thread with it. Must give him some "excitement" he otherwise seem to not have.

People like him are the types who can´t get enough of watching mayhem, as long as it doesn´t occure on his own threshold.

The FLNC is still branded a Terror Organisation. Well, that´s the company he apparently seeks and admires, as long as they are all against the Muslims.

It´s not that Long ago that some of them went on attacks against Muslims on Corsica, just that those they attacked weren´t Islamists, just Muslims but that has been enough for the FLNC to have a go at them.
Have you even read the OP or link.
I support the Syrian Army (Muslim) fighting Daesh.
I support Hezbollah (Muslim) fighting Daesh.
I support the Egyptian Army (fighting Daesh).

The FLNC have said they will target Salafists not Muslims.

Small wonder you country is a mess with men like you standing by doing nothing as you are butchered and your women raped.....and you instead attack me? FFS.

beazlebottom

Meanwhile we allow the Saudis/Wahabis/Salafists to finance building of mosques and incitement to hatred without any thought to the inevitable long term cultural and security impact

keyholekate

Corsicans would be adept with the stiletto (which is an Italian word and Corsican ladies wear killer heels.

T

Thomas_IV

This is (hopefully) the start of it. Make no mistake about it, my European Brethren, there will be NO political solution to this. Armed Resistance is the only way we will make our countries safe again in the long term. The police, the military, the governments are the enemy as much as every alien in our lands. I'm reminded of a quote by Corneliu Zelea Codreanu
You´re talking of war and what you suggest would end in the distruction of Europe, the very aim the Islamists have and you´re playing into their hands.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies